8 Best Free Portable AI Viewer Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free portable AI viewer software for Windows. These software are similar to standard AI viewer software in which users can view and analyze AI files. Unlike standard AI viewers, these viewers come in a portable package that allows users to run them without the installation. Plus, users can also carry these viewers on a portable storage device and use them on the go.
In these viewers, users can easily load and view AI files. In most viewers, users also get image navigation buttons through which users can switch between multiple AI files. Besides this, these viewers also provide essential zoom (to closely analyze files), full screen, etc., viewing tools. Apart from AI files, these viewers can also be used to view images and files of various formats like PNG, BMP, TIFF, ICO, PDF, and more. The process to load and view AI files is quite simple in all these viewers.
Through some AI viewers, users can even edit and enhance AI files. To do that, these viewers come with Layers, Freehand Draw, Color Palette, Color Adjustment, Image Filters, etc., tools. A few viewers even let users annotate AI files using text and shape tools. After viewing and editing an AI file, users can save it in PDF, SVG, EPS, etc., formats. Go through the list to know more about these portable software.
My Favorite Portable AI Viewer Software For Windows:
XnView MP is my favorite viewer as it offers all the essential AI viewing tools. Plus, it also comes with various enhancement tools to make visual changes on AI files.
XnView MP is a free portable AI viewer software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. In this software, users can view AI images and also make minor visual changes to them. To enhance and make changes to an AI file, it offers enhancement features like color depth, gamma, crop, filters, draw, etc. In addition to AI, it can also show images of various formats like TIFF, BMP, PCX, JPG, ICO, GIF, etc.
- Navigations Buttons: Using on-screen next and previous navigation buttons can easily change images.
- Slideshow: Using it, users can manually create and run a slideshow consisted of selected images.
- Fullscreen: Use it to view an AI image without any distraction.
- Original Size: It shows an image in its actual resolution or size.
- Batch Image Converter: It is a handy tool through which users can change the format of multiple images at a time.
- Filters: To quickly enhance images, this viewer carries multiple image filters that users can apply over images. Some of the filters that it provides are Swirl, Mosaic, Emboss, Sharpen, and Lens.
- Capture Screen: It is a simple screenshot capturing tool to capture the entire screen or some specific screen area.
- This software is only free for private and educational use.
It is one of the best free portable AI viewer software through which users can also view and enhance images of various image formats.
Scribus is another free portable desktop publishing software that can also be used as a portable AI viewer. It works on Windows, macOS, and FreeBSD. It is also open-source software that allows users to access and edit its source code.
This software provides a simple viewing section in which users can view and analyze AI files. Apart from AI, it can also display files of ODG, SVG, WMF, PS, EPS, and SCD formats. To view images, it offers standard image viewing tools along with some preview modes. Some image editing tools are also present in it to make some visual changes to input AI files. Now, check out the main features of this portable AI viewer software.
- Image Navigation and Zoom: In this software, users can easily move to the next and previous images by using on-screen navigation buttons. In addition to that, it also contains a zoom slider to zoom in and zoom out on images.
- Preview Modes: This viewer comes with various preview modes that let users view input images by removing one primary color (Red, Green, and Blue) from an image at a time.
- Move: Using this tool, users can change the position of an image over the viewing area.
- View Tools: It offers various viewing tools like fit to width, fit to height, enable/disable grid, enable/ disable ruler, etc.
- Editing and Insert Tools: A good set of editing and element insertion tools are also provided by this viewer namely insert text frame, insert image frame, insert render frame, freehand line, bezier curve, and more.
- Export: Use it to export the input AI files to EPS, PDF, SVG, PNG, BMP, etc., formats.
It is another capable portable AI viewer software in which users can easily view and analyze AI files.
PDF-XChange Viewer is a free portable PDF reader software that can also be used as a portable AI viewer. In this viewer, users can view and analyze PDF and AI files. Plus, it can also be used to annotate and markup AI files similar to PDF documents if users want. Plus, essential page navigation, zoom, etc., tools are also present in it. It also comes with a multi-tab interface that allows users to open up multiple images on separate tabs. Let’s take a look at the main features of this software.
- Viewing Tools: To helps users view AI images, this viewer comes with essential page navigation buttons (next and previous), Zoom (to closely analyze an image), and Rotate (to change the orientation of an image) tools.
- Page Fit Tools: Using these tools, users can view an image in its original size, fit image according to screen height, and fit image according to the screen width.
- Show Tools: Using these tools, users can add a grid, ruler, and guides over the main viewing area.
- Document Properties: Use it to view various information associated with an AI file such as file name, file location, file title, author name, etc.
- Export: Use it to export input AI files in PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, TGA, DCX, etc., formats.
- Measuring Tools: Using these tools, users can measure the distance, area, and perimeter of an object.
- Some features of this software are locked such as flatten comments, summarize comments, create a new document from scanner, etc. To remove all the limitations, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is another simple to use portable AI viewer software in which users can easily view AI and PDF images.
Foxit Reader is a free portable AI viewer software for Windows. As its name implies, it is mainly a free PDF reader software that also supports AI files. As it is mainly a PDF reader, thus many PDF reading tools are present in it such as page scroll, zoom, annotate PDF, form, comment, and more. Some of the PDF reading tools can also be used to improve the AI file viewing experience such as zoom, scroll, etc. Now, check out the main features of this portable AI viewer.
- Read Mode: It removes all the distractions like toolbar and on-screen tools to give a clean AI viewing environment.
- Magnifier and Zoom: Using the magnifier, users can magnify only a specific part of an image. On the other hand, the zoom tool allows users to enlarge the entire image.
- Rotate: Use it to change the orientation of an AI file to view it in different orientations.
- Multi-Tab Interface: It is another good feature using which users can open up multiple AI files on side-by-side tabs.
- Comment Tools: Using comment tools, users can annotate AI files by using text and shapes.
- Measure: It provides three measuring tools through which users can measure the distance, perimeter, and area of an object present on an AI file.
- Protect: With this tool users can add a digital signature on a PDF document.
- This software lacks important image navigation tools.
It is a straightforward portable AI viewer software that also offers essential PDF viewing and reading tools.
SumatraPDF is yet another free portable AI viewer software for Windows. In this software, users can also view and read single and multi-page PDF documents. In this software, users can load multiple AI files at a time and view them on its multi-tab interface. Plus, it also lets users closely analyze AI and PDF files. Besides this various PDF file-specific tools like single page view, book view, manga mode, presentation view, etc., are also present in it. Let’s take a look at the primary features of this software.
- Multi-Tab Interface: The multi-tab interface of this software ensures that users can load images to this software at a time. Plus, at any time users can switch between table change images.
- Full-Screen mode: This mode removes all the distractions from the screen and shows an image on the entire screen.
- Zoom: This viewer carries multiple zoom tools through which users can zoom 8%, 25%, 50%, 100%, 200% percent, and more. In addition to that, some tools to fit an image according to height and width are also present in it.
- Go to: Using it, users can jump to a specific page of a PDF document. Plus, standard next and previous page navigation tools are also present in it. Although, these tools don’t work with AI files.
It is another simple to use portable AI viewer that anyone can use to view AI and PDF file content.
Inkscape is a free open source and portable AI viewer software for Windows. In this software, users can view as well as edit AI files. Apart from AI, it also supports images of SVG, BMP, ANI, EMF, GIF, etc., formats. To view AI files, it offers a large viewing area along with some important viewing tools like zoom, move image, etc. Plus, a lot of image editing tools like filters, color corrector, shapes, path, etc., are also present in it. It even allows users to add text over AI files of various fonts and sizes. Now, check out the main features of this portable AI viewer.
- Clean Viewer Area: This software comes with a clean viewer area in which users can view input AI images. Although at a time, users can only input and view one AI image in this viewer.
- Move Image: In this viewer, users can easily grab and change the position of an input image using a mouse.
- Zoom: It is another important feature that allows users to closely analyze an AI image by zooming in on it.
- Drawing Tools: Using drawing tools, users can manually draw over an AI image. To do that, it provides various tools such as freehand draw, color palette, spray, eraser, text, and more.
- Layers: It is an important editing tool using which users can work on multiple layers to create a complex design.
- Filters: This viewer also carries many image filters that you can apply over an input image like colorize, grayscale, gold splatter, clouds, and more.
- This software lacks some important AI viewing tools namely image navigation and full-screen mode.
It is a decent portable AI viewer software through which users can also edit and enhance AI files.
LibreOffice Draw is a free open source and portable AI viewer software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. In this software, users cannot only view AI files but also edit them. It also lets users select individual elements of an AI file and rearrange them using a mouse. To view an AI file, it offers a simple viewing area along with many editing tools and annotation tools. Now, look at the main features of this software.
- Large View Area: This viewer provides a large viewing area to view AI files in their original resolution.
- Zoom: It is a standard zoom tool to zoom in on an AI file to closely analyze it.
- Grid and Measure Lines: Using these tools users can add gridlines and a ruler over its viewer to measure parts of the AI file.
- Shape: It carries many shapes (circle, rectangle, oval, square, etc. ) that users can add over the AI file.
- Element Selection: Using this software, users can easily select an element from an AI file and move it to another location with ease.
- Save and Export: After viewing an AI file, users can save it in ODF format and export it in PDF format.
- This software lacks the basic page navigation tools to move from one AI file to another.
It is another decent portable AI viewer software in which users can easily view AI files and also edit them.
GIMP is free open source and portable image manipulation software that can also be used as a portable AI viewer. It works on Windows, macOS, and Linux. In this software, users can import and view one AI file at a time. Apart from AI, it can also be used to view images of JPG, PCX, ICO, JPG, BMP, TIFF, etc., formats. Besides this, many image editing tools are also present in it. Now, check out its main features.
- FullScreen: Using this tool, users can view an AI file on its full interface as it removes all the distracting tools and buttons.
- Zoom: Use this tool to closely analyze an AI file. It also contains revert zoom and fit image to window tools.
- Rotate: Through this tool, users view AI files in different orientations than the original one.
- Layers: It is an advanced tool that allows users to work on different components of a design on separate layers.
- Colors: It contains many color enhancement tools like color balance, color temperature, curves, exposure, and more.
- Image: It offers various image adjustment tools like crop, slice, fit to layers, transform, and more.
It is another good portable AI viewer software that can also be used to view and edit images of various formats.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014