6 Best Free TS Editor Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free TS editor software for Windows. TS or Transport Stream is a video stream file format which is mainly used to store videos on DVDs. Apart from video, it can also store audio, image and other types of media. The main advantage of this format is its ability to simultaneously stream video, audio, and data files. This TS format is not too common, thus many video editing software do not support this video file format. In order to edit video files of TS format, you need these free TS editor software.
All of these TS editor software are basically video editing software which can edit TS videos. However, most of these editors are not capable of saving or exporting input TS videos in the same TS video format. Because of this, you need to save or convert input TS videos in some other video format after the completion of the editing process. Although, a few of these editors let you edit as well as save TS videos is its native format.
In order to edit TS videos, these editors offer various editing tools like Timeline editor, Slice tool, Cut tool, Transformation tools, Trim, Crop, etc. Besides main editing tools, you can also find many video transitions, video effects, and video filters in these editors to make further enhancements to videos. Most tools provided in these TS editors are quite simple to use. Another good thing about these software is that they can handle video files of various formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, WMV, etc. Go through the list to know more about these TS editors.
My Favorite TS Editor Software For Windows:
Shotcut is my favorite software because it offers almost all essential video editing tools and does not have any limitation. Another advantage of this software is its ability to export a video in its native TS format only, unlike other TS editor software.
You can also check out lists of best free Lightweight Video Editor, Non Linear Video Editor, and Slow Motion Video Editor software for Windows.
Shotcut is a free open source TS Editor software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is primarily a video editing software that allows TS video editing too. In this video editor, you can easily import TS videos and start editing them. To perform video editing, this software provides a timeline editor along with other important video editing tools. However, the main advantage of this software is its ability to edit and export 4K videos. It also enables you to create various types of videos of different complexity levels, such as vlogs, game videos, short movies, etc. In general, it is a very capable TS video editor that you must try.
- Timeline Editor: This software offers a multi-track timeline editor over which you can drag and drop videos, images, and other supported video elements. Plus, it also lets you arrange all added video elements in the right order to create a continuous video.
- Editing Tools: In this software, you get various important video editing tools such as ripple trim, toggle snapping, detach audio, ripple delete, append, cut video, and more.
- Preview Player: It helps you preview all the changes made by you to the input video before actually exporting the video.
- Export: After completing the editing task, you can use this export feature to export the video in formats like HDV (ts), Youtube (mp4), MPEG-2, MOV, etc.
- Filters: To further enhance a video, you can apply various predefined video filters (color grading, contrast, brightness, hue, etc.) provided by this software over input videos.
- History: Using it, you can view all the editing steps taken by you during the editing process. It also lets you jump to any previous step.
It is one of my favorite software as it offers almost all the essential video editing tools. Plus, it allows you to export the final video in TS format, unlike many other TS editor software.
Easy Video Maker
Easy Video Maker is another free TS editor software for Windows. As its name suggests, it is one of the easiest TS editor software. Primarily, it is also a video editor software that can edit videos of various formats such as AVI, MP4, WMV, ASF, MOV, and more. Along with video files, it also lets you import audio files and images of different formats to this software and make a whole video with all media files. To perform video editing tasks, it offers various important features and sections like Editing Area, Media Section, Export, etc., on its interface. Plus, it is one of the few TS editor software which can export video in TS video format.
- Media Section: Through this section, you can import video, audio, image, and other required elements which you want to include in your video.
- Editing Area: This area contains all the important editing tools and features through which you can edit a TS video as you want. Some of the important editing tools which you get in this area are Timeline Editor, Crop, Split Here, Color Adjustment, Transition Effects, etc.
- Preview Player: Use this player to observe all the editing done by you to input TS videos.
- Settings: It gives you options to adjust video parameters (video resolution, video quality, file size, etc.) before exporting the video. Plus, an option to choose the output video format (TS) is also available in it.
- Render: By pressing the Render button, you can export the video in TS and in other supported video formats.
- Recorder: This recording feature can record both the audio and video feed with ease.
- Audio Mixer: As its name implies, it is used to mix multiple audio samples to make a new sound or audio sample which you can add to your video.
- Lyrics Editor: It provides an inbuilt lyrics editor and various related templates to let you create lyrical videos.
- In this free version of Easy Video Maker, you can only export a video of up to 5 minutes length. Plus, some features like 3D video editing, 3D video support, etc., are also disabled in this free software.
It is another handy TS editor software that you can try if you need a simple video editing software consisting of all essential video editing tools.
Lightworks is a free TS editor software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Apart from TS videos, it can also be used to edit videos of many different formats such as MP4, AVI, 3GP, WMV, MPG, FLV, etc. Not just editing, but the creation of a completely new video project can also be done through this TS editor. This TS editor offers four main sections under which you can find all the essential features which you need to create and edit a video. Let’s take a look at all four main sections of this software.
- LOG: It allows you to import video files and preview them using its internal media player. It also lets you manage all imported project contents.
- EDIT: It is the main video editing section of this software in which you can find all essential video editing tools such as Timeline Editor, Slip, Slide, Trim In, Delete, etc.
- VFX: Using it, you can further enhance a video by applying various filters and effects to a video, such as color grading, color correction, chromakey, text, etc.
- AUDIO: It is a dedicated audio editing section using which you can mix sound samples, boost bass frequencies, boost treble, reduce soundtrack presence, and perform many other audio editing operations.
After completing the video editing, you can export edited a TS video in MP4, Youtube (MP4), and Vimeo (MP4), formats.
- In this free version of Lightworks, you cannot export videos in TS and in other popular video formats like AVI, MOV, WAV, etc.
It is a really good TS editor software that offers many video editing tools which give you the flexibility to create and edit different types of video projects using TS videos.
VSDC Video Editor
VSDC Video Editor is a free video editing software that can also be used as a TS editor software. It works on Windows OS. It is another handy video editing software through which you can edit videos of TS, WMV, FLV, 3GP, VOB, MP4, AVI, MOV, etc., formats. In this software, you can find almost all the video editing tools which you may expect from a good video editing software. In addition to that, it is one of the few free video editing software that allows you to edit videos of up to 4k resolution.
- Timeline: Its timeline editor is really simple to use as you can easily drag and drop TS video over it and start editing them. On its editor, you can also add video and images of different formats. Plus, with the help of your mouse, you can set the position of video elements over the timeline to create a video as you want.
- Editor: It is a tab that offers many important video editing tools such as Flip, Skew, Shift, Resample, Video Filters, Special Effects, etc. Using these tools, you can make more changes to a video according to your requirements.
- Preview Player: After making the required changes to input TS videos, you can use the preview player to view changes.
- Export Project: Using it, you can export project in various video formats such as AVI, WMV, MKV, RM, SWF, FLV, etc. It also offers direct options to export Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram compatible videos.
- Video Capture: Through this feature, you can record the entire screen or a selected part of your screen.
- Voice Recorder: It is a simple voice-recording feature that lets you record system sound and external microphone feed.
- A few features (such as Video Stabilization) are locked in this free version of VSDC Video Editor.
- It does not let you export videos in the TS video format.
This is a great free and feature-rich TS editor software that allows you to edit and create various types of video projects using TS videos.
OpenShot is a free open source TS editor software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Like all other TS editor software, it is also primarily a video editing software through which, you can edit and create videos. All the tools which you need to edit videos are also provided by this software. Most of its editing tools are also quite simple in use. Apart from its features, it provides a simple interface that further helps during the TS video editing process. Let’s take a look at some of the important features of this TS editor.
- Timeline Editor: This software provides a multi-track timeline editor on which you can add more tracks according to your requirements. After adding required tracks, you can start dropping videos and other elements which you want to include in your video over the added tracks. Next, arrange video elements in the right order and use other available editing tools to make further changes to the video.
- Editing Tools: Apart from timeline editor, this software offers many other editing tools such as add marker, rotate, slice, cut, separate audio, etc.
- Video Preview: It is another important feature that lets you preview changes made by you to the video.
- Export Video: Using it, you can specify the output video properties (video format, video resolution, video quality, etc.) and then export the video once completed. Some of the output video formats in which you can export the video are MP4, AVI, FLV, WEBM, etc.
- Transition and Effects: It offers various video and transition effects which you can easily apply over any video to give it a distinct look.
This software cannot save or export a video in the TS video format.
It is another good TS editor that makes the task of video editing really easy.
VideoPad is yet another free TS editor software for Windows macOS, iOS, and Android. It is basically a full-fledged video editing software through which you cannot only edit videos but also create vlogs, short videos, ad videos, etc. Apart from videos of different formats, this software also lets you import and include images (PNG, JPG, BMP, etc.) in your video projects. To edit TS videos, it provides tools like multi-track timeline editor, transition effects, trim, fade-in, crossfade, etc. Besides this, it also supports video files of multiple formats such as WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, etc.
- Timeline Editor: It is the main editing tool of this software through which you can add sound sample, multiple video clips, and other important video elements to a video. In addition to that, it also lets you arrange all the video elements in the correct order.
- Editing Tools: Along with the timeline editor, you can find many other important editing tools in this TS editor such as split tracks, reverse clips, text effects, duplicate, video effects, video transitions, and more.
- Export: Using it, you can specify various parameters of the output video such as video resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, output video format, etc. Through this feature, you can export videos in 3GP, ASF, AVI, MKV, and various social media supported formats (Flickr, OneDrive, YouTube, etc.).
- Record: Through this feature, you record the screen along with the sound of your system.
- Effects: It is a tab that offers many video effects, audio effects, text effects, and color adjustment tools through which you can easily enhance input videos.
- This free version of VideoPad is only free for non-commercial use.
- It does not let you save a video in TS video format.
It is another handy TS editor software through which you can edit as well as enhance TS videos using various available tools.
Passionate about tech and science, always look for new tech solutions that can help me and others.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014