8 Best free Typing Tutor App for Android
Here is a list of best free Android Typing Tutor App for Android. In these apps, you can find the basics of typing like correct ways of typing, how to place your finger on the keyboard, how to sit properly while typing to improve your speed and accuracy, etc. After that, you’ll find other options like typing fundamentals, shortcut typing, skill typing, typing exercises, keyboard shortcuts, typing lessons, and many more.
You can also read some blogs, articles, and research facts about typing in some apps. These apps are free, easily downloadable, and come with basic typing lessons and exercises to make it ideal for beginners. Some apps also come with full packages like learning, practicing, testing your skills, make improvements after self-checking, and more.
We will also provide you the link to the Play Store and the Homepage links of each app after their description. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite Typing Tutor App For Android:
My favorite Typing Tutor App is Typing Master – Word Typing Game, Word Game because it provides you a fun typing learning experience.
Typing Master – Word Typing Game, Word Game
Typing Master is an app that helps you learn typing while having fun. It provides you with more than 2,00,000 words to practice, typing exercises, and games to increase your speed and accuracy. In this app, you’ll find eight word games, such as typing master, word/text battle, word connect, word cross/ crossword puzzle, and many other fun games. Let’s see some other features of Typing Master below.
- Typing Master is a gaming app that helps you practice and improve your typing speed while having fun.
- You can also test your knowledge and word skills where you have to arrange some letters to create a word.
- You can also search for some meaningful words in the group of letters.
- In Typing Master you can also practice typing in the segment typing master, where they have to type words after seeing them slide upside down.
- There is also a word battle where you have to write words with ending letters that your opponent types.
Typing Master is a fun way of learning typing for people who are looking to practice their typing speed as well as practicing their words also.
Learn Typing is one of the simplest and easy-to-use typing tutor apps that can improve your typing speed and accuracy. This application is ideal for beginners because of the options it provides. It starts your training with basics in which you’ll find a lot of simple options and key functions. Let’s see some key features of this app.
- Learn Typing is a very simple and easy typing tutor app.
It starts with the very beginning like the basics of typing, keyboard shortcuts, beginner typing lessons, and so on.
- This app also gives you a lot of practice sets and exercises to improve your typing.
- Learn Typing app has other options like advance typing lessons, bonus typing lessons to speed up your learning.
- You’ll learn many tips and tricks to improve your typing speed and accuracy.
- Learn Typing has options to self-check your learning, speed, and accuracy.
- Learn Typing has a lot of options, exercises, tips, and tricks to learn typing easily.
- This app is ideal for beginners because of its easy interface.
Learn Typing is a simple but effective typing tutor app to learn typing, increasing your speed and accuracy. It will also help you learn keyboard shortcuts so that you can make your typing experience easier.
Learn Typing Fast
Learn Typing Fast is the 2nd app on our list of typing tutor apps. It is also a great app for learning typing because it also starts with very basics and goes to advance learning tricks. Learn Typing Fast app’s interface starts with the option Beginner Typing Lessons and introduction of home keys. It also tells you about how to write or how to keep your hand on the keyboard. Then after that, you’ll find some exercises like repeating some words while keeping your hand properly on the keyboard and many more. Let’s see some other key features of Learn Typing Fast.
- Learn Typing Fast is a very easy-to-use app that’s why it is very useful for beginners.
- This app will tell you how to keep your fingers on the keyboard and how-to type properly.
- Learn Typing Fast has so many exercise and learning zones where you can practice more and more.
- There are so many tips and tricks of shortcut keys that provide an effortless typing experience.
- Colorful user interface that provides extra pleasure while using the app.
- A lot of fun phrases provide extra fun while learning and practicing.
Learn Typing Fast is another good app for learning many things like typing, shortcut keys, etc. It is available for free and can be used offline as well.
Typing Lesson is yet another app in our list of typing tutor apps. In this app, you’ll find some extra features like how to type or what is the correct posture you should have while typing. There are also some interesting facts about typing like do you know that according to a Danish study when kids learn how to type, their reading skills are also improved. You’ll also find how to practice typing and what tips and tricks you should use, that will increase your typing and accuracy.
- In Typing Lesson app you’ll learn what are the basic things and tricks you should know before typing.
- Typing Lessons have the option of practicing the fundamental of typing.
- There are a lot of sections where you’ll learn about the shortcuts of typing.
- You’ll learn the importance of keys, like “what is the importance of shift key while typing” and so on.
- After all, you’ll have the option of skill typing and typing lessons which will improve your speed and accuracy, if practiced well.
Typing Lessons is also a good app that will improve your typing and add more knowledge to your memory. This app is full of typing lessons and practice sets.
Typing Baba is yet another app in our list of typing tutor apps. Let’s talk about the options you will get after the successful installation of this app. You can choose your preferred language. There are four more options other than that. First, you can choose the option of typing test in which you have to type words and sentences where you can find your WPM and accuracy in the result. In typing practice option, you can practice words and characters also.
- Typing Baba app is like a practice app where you can check your typing capabilities by clicking on the typing test option.
- Typing practice is another option where users can practice and improve their typing speed and accuracy.
- You can also check improvement in speed and accuracy, just by clicking on the option of typing history.
- This is an easy to use but effective app to increase your speed and accuracy. You’ll learn a lot more about typing here.
In the journey of learning, every single step counts, and this app can be your simple but effective step toward your typing journey. This app will surely add something more to your knowledge.
Learn Typing Pro
Learn Typing Pro is another easy-to-use and free typing tutor app available on the Play Store. Starting with basics, this app first teaches how and where we should place our fingers on the keyboard. This app is full of lessons. There are five typing lessons in which you’ll find a lot of information and tips to pump up your typing speed and accuracy. The unique thing about this app is you can also read some typing blogs here. You can also test your performance by giving typing test.
- Learn Typing Pro has simple and effective lessons like home keys and basic drills, the key letters where they start with basics lessons.
- The lessons are easy but you have to repeat them again and again so that you can have more efficiency among them.
- There are five lessons full of knowledge on how to place your fingers on the keyboard and how to remember the exact positions of the letters on the keyboard.
- Users can read some blogs on typing here which will add some more knowledge.
- Learn Typing Pro has a timed typing test in which user can test their performance while time is ticking.
Learn Typing Pro is one easy and useful app, especially for beginners because of the lessons in this app. Lessons are simple, basic, and understandable. This app will help you in improving your typing knowledge.
Learn Typing is one of the simplest apps in this list of typing tutor apps. This app also starts with basics like what is the correct posture to sit while typing, What is the correct way to put your finger on the keyboard?, How someone can improve their speed and efficiency with some basic tips and tricks which are simple and where most of us make mistake. Here are other key features of this app.
- Learn Typing lessons start with the basics of typing like placing your fingers on letters, how it will be easier to type, and so on.
- After basics, you’ll learn typing shortcuts that will speed up your typing, save your energy and effort, and help you spend less time doing your work.
- After some lessons, you have to practice some exercises and tests to see your learning and improvement.
- There is also a practice set that will help you test your efficiency and knowledge after learning all these chapters.
Learn Typing is also one of the best typing tutor apps, filled up with knowledge about typing. It starts with the basics of typing and takes you to the advanced level of typing.
Typing Speed Test : Typing Master
Typing Speed Test is yet another app in the list of typing tutor apps. This is also one of the simplest typing tutor apps which will surely add up something more to your knowledge. Typing Speed Test app is a testing app where you can practice your typing and will know about your efficiency and speed. After successful practice, you’ll also find your result at the end like your word per minute, accuracy, speed, etc. Here are some key features below.
- In Typing Speed Test app you’ll find start practice as a first option where you can practice single words and letters.
- This app provides you the exact result like words per minute, number of correct words, number of wrong words, accuracy, and speed.
- In Typing Test option you can practice sentences that will surely improve your performance.
- There is a time limit to complete a sentence while practicing which will add on speed and efficiency.
- You can also track your improvement by clicking on test history and seeing your performance in all the tests that you gave before.
Typing Speed Test is a test and practice app in our list of Typing Tutor App where you can easily practice your word per minute, accuracy, and performance all in one place. If you want to track your speed and knowledge, you can try this app.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- November 2023
- October 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014