7 Best Free X3F Viewer Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free X3F viewer software for Windows. X3F or Foveon X3 is a type of RAW image that carries a very high level of details. As it contains high image details, thus the size of X3F images is also generally quite large. Due to this reason, many image viewer software doesn’t support this image format. To resolve this problem, I have created this list of X3F viewer software.
In these software, users can view X3F images of any size without much hassle. Plus, all these X3F viewers offer a good environment to view and analyze images. To view and analyze images, these viewers offer tools like fullscreen mode, standard mode, zoom, image navigation, image rotation, and more. Apart from X3F, these viewers can also be used to view RAW and standard images of various formats like DNG, CR2, RAW, JPG, BMP, ICO, TIFF, and more. After viewing X3F images, users can even edit X3F images through some of these viewers. To edit images, these viewers offer tools like color correction, brightness adjustment, crop, resize, and more.
A few viewers also let users convert the format of X3F and other supported images. Besides this, users can also find various additional tools in these viewers like image transformation, image comparison, metadata remover, and more. Go through the list to know more about these viewers.
My Favorite X3F Viewer Software For Windows:
WildBit Viewer is my favorite viewer as it offers many tools to view and analyze X3F and other RAW images. Plus, it also offers tools to edit and enhance images.
WildBit Viewer is a free X3F viewer software for Windows. Apart from X3F, it also supports images of TIFF, WMF, TGA, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc., formats. It supports more than 70 image formats. To browse images, it comes with its own file explorer section that also contains a preview window to preview selected images. Now, check out the primary features of this software.
- Main Viewer: In the primary viewer of this viewer users can view X3F images in both standard and full-screen modes. Plus, all the essential image viewing tools like Zoom, Rotate, Image Switching, etc., are also present in it.
- Image Info: Using this tool, users can view EXIF and IPTC metadata information associated with input images. Besides this, it also shows a Histogram to show the tonal distribution of colors in an image.
- Image Editor: It carries many image editing tools through which users can adjust colors temperature, image size, brightness, etc., parameters of an image.
- Compare: It allows users to place and compare two images in side-by-side windows.
- This software is only free for non-commercial use.
It is another good X3F viewer software that anyone can use to view images of a large number of image formats including X3F.
FastStone is another free X3F viewer software for Windows. In this viewer, users can also view images of various formats such as PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO, CUR, and more. It offers a distraction-free environment to view images. A good set of image viewing and image navigation tools are also present in this software. Now, check out the main features of this X3F viewer.
- Image Preview: This software offers a small preview window in which users can preview images before opening them on the main viewer.
- Main Viewer: By double-clicking over an image, users can launch the image in the main viewer. The main viewer of this software opens up the images in full-screen mode and removes all distracting menus and features from the interface.
- Image Navigation: To navigate across images, this software offers on-screen navigation buttons. Plus, it also lets users use keyboard arrow keys to navigate across images.
- Slideshow: It is another handy tool through which users can create and run a slideshow of selected images.
- Resize: Use this tool to manually adjust the dimension and resolution of an image.
- Batch Converter: Through this tool, users can convert multiple images of one format to another format.
- JPEG Metadata Remover: According to its name, it is used to wipe out all the metadata of JPEG images.
- This software is only free for non-commercial use.
It is another good X3F image viewer software that offers a good set of image viewing tools.
UFRaw is another free X3F viewer software for Windows. As its name implies, it is mainly used to view RAW images such as CR2, DNG, RAW, etc., formats including the X3F raw images. Plus, various tools to view and analyze RAW images are also present in it. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Image Viewer: This software offers a simple image viewer that allows users to view, zoom, and analyze RAW images.
- Image Analysis: To analyze images, it offers Live Histogram, AHD Interpolation, Temperature, RAW Histogram, etc., tools.
- Image Adjustment Tools: This software offers many tools to adjust image colors, image temperature, saturation, color matrix, and more.
It is another good X3F viewer that offers many tools to view and analyze RAW images of various formats.
RawTherapee is a free X3F viewer software for Windows. This software offers a great environment to view RAW images of various formats like X3F, CRW, DNC, CR2, and more. An inbuilt editor to edit and enhance X3F images is also present in it. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Preview Channels: It is a unique feature that allows users to preview images dominated with either R(Red), G(Green), or B(Blue) color.
- Toggle Before/After View: Use this feature to view both the edited and original image on the side-by-side windows.
- Histogram: It shows various histograms to show the tonal distribution of colors in a photo like RGB Histogram, AW Histogram, Chromaticity Histogram, etc.
- Editing Tools: A good set of image editing tools are offered by this software like Exposure, Tone Mapping, Dynamic Range Compression, and more.
- Transformation Tools: Using transformation tools, users can resize, crop, rotate, distort, and color correct images.
- Metadata: Use this tool, to view and edit the EXIF metadata of input images.
It is another good X3F viewer software that offers a good set of tools to view, analyze and edit X3F and other RAW images.
XnView is another free X3F viewer software for Windows. In this viewer, users can view images of various formats like PNG, JPG, BMP, TIFF, ICO, and more. Apart from viewing images, it can also be used to view and edit X3F images. To view images, it offers many image viewing tools like Fullscreen Mode, Rotate Image, Quick Slideshow, and more. Now, follow the below steps.
- Image Preview and Thumbnails: In this software, users can easily preview images on its internal file explorer as well as view their thumbnails.
- Main Viewer: In it, users can view images in their original resolution. Plus, it also offers a fullscreen mode to view images without any distractions.
- EXIF Tools: Use it to view all the EXIF metadata information associated with an image.
- Slideshow: Through this tool, users can create and run a custom slideshow.
- Batch Image Converter: Use it to change the format of multiple images at a time.
- Capture Screen: It allows you to take screenshots of the entire screen or of a specific part of the screen.
It is another good X3F viewer software that offers all the essential tools to view X3F images.
Picosmos Tools is a suite of image manipulation tools that can also be used as an X3F viewer software. It works on Windows. This suite contains multiple sections like Combine, Editor, Shows, Page Design, and more. Although to view X3F images, users just need its Picosmos Shows section. Using it, users can browse, locate, and view images of X3F PNG, JPG, BMP, TIFF, etc., formats. Now, check out its main features.
- Viewing Section: After browsing and selecting an image, users just need to double click on it to open up the main viewing section of this software. This section offers many viewing tools like image navigation tools, zoom, fullscreen, and more.
- Slideshow: Use it to create a new slideshow consisting of desired images. It also lets users run created slideshows.
- Export: It is a handy tool that allows users to export input images in JPG, WEBP, PNG, etc., image formats.
- Organize: This feature helps users in organizing images based on their dates, location, and resolution.
It is yet another capable X3F viewer software that offers a good environment to view and analyze X3F images.
File Viewer Lite
File Viewer Lite is the last free X3F viewer software for Windows. This viewer supports more than 150 different types of document, images, audio, and video file formats. Apart from X3F, it also supports images of JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and PSD formats. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Main Viewer: The main viewer of this software allows users to view images in their original resolution. Plus, other essential viewing tools like zoom, resize, crop, etc., tools are also present in it.
- Metadata Viewer: It shows all the metadata associated with an input image like SPI, White Balance, Flash, Focal Length, etc.
- Effects: It contains many predefined image effects to enhance images like Vintage, Soft Vintage, Leather, Flare, etc.
It is another good X3F viewer software that anyone can use to view X3F images.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014