6 Best Free ZIP Repair Tools For Windows
Here is a list of best free ZIP repair tools for Windows. When a ZIP file gets corrupted due to unfinished transfer or any other error, then it gets quite difficult to extract data from it using standard archive extractor software. To resolve this problem, I have created this list of ZIP repair tools that let you repair corrupted and damaged ZIP archives. After repairing a ZIP file, you can easily extract data from it with the help of a standard ZIP archive software. Although, you can also extract the ZIP archive through some of these tools.
Through some software, you can’t only repair corrupted or damaged ZIP files but also repair ZIP files with CRC error. Apart from ZIP, some of these converters also let you repair DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, and extract self-extracting ZIP archives. Plus, most software also have the ability to batch repair multiple ZIP archives. The process to repair damaged archives is quite simple in all software. Still, for novice users, I have included the steps to repair ZIP file in the description of each software.
Through some software, you can also create archives of various formats like ZIP, RAR, ISO, BIN, etc. Some additional features such as archive extractor, password protect archive, SFX creator, etc., are also present in them. Go through the list to know more about these software
My Favorite ZIP Repair Tools For Windows:
Object Fix Zip is my favorite software because it lets you repair corrupted ZIP files with CRC errors. Plus, it lets you repair multiple damaged ZIP files at a time.
Object Fix Zip
Object Fix Zip is a free ZIP repair tool for Windows. Through this software, you can easily repair corrupt and damaged ZIP files. Besides this, it can also repair ZIP files with CRC errors without much hassle. Another good thing about this software is its ability to repair multiple ZIP files at a time. Now, check out the below steps to repair zip files through this zip repair tool.
How to repair ZIP file using Object Fix Zip:
- Start this software and click on the Add button to load one or more corrupted zip files.
- After that, press the next button and enable test ZIP file data integrity and Fix/Repair archive options.
- Now, if you also want to extract data from corrupted ZIP files, then enable the Extract ZIP file contents and specify the destination location path.
- Lastly, press the Next button one more time to initiate the ZIP repairing process.
It is a simple and fast ZIP repair tool that lets you repair and exact multiple corrupted ZIP files at a time.
Zip2Fix is a free portable ZIP repair tool for Windows. As it is a portable software thus, you can directly use it without the installation. It is another dedicated ZIP repairing tool that can repair both the corrupted and damaged ZIP files. Apart from standard ZIP files, it also works with SFX ZIP or self-extracting ZIP files. In it, you can enter and repair one ZIP file at a time.
How to repair a ZIP file using Zip2Fix:
- Start this software and click on the Open button to launch its internal file explorer.
- After that, browse and select one corrupted ZIP file and press the Open button to immediately start the ZIP file repairing process.
- After the completion of the ZIP file repairing, you can view the repaired ZIP file in the source folder.
- After repairing a ZIP file, this software generates a log file that you can save in the TXT format. In the log file, you can find the MD5 code of the input corrupted ZIP file along with its path and file size.
It is another simple to use ZIP repair tool that anyone can use to repair standard and self-extracting ZIP files.
ALZip is the next free ZIP repair tool for Windows. It is mainly a ZIP archiving and extractor software that also offers a restore feature to repair damaged archives. Apart from ZIP, it can also repair RAR, ZIP, ISO, BIN, etc., archive files. Plus, it offers a handy New Archive creation tool to create new archives of ZIP, EGG, ALZ, JAR, etc., formats. Now, follow the below steps to repair ZIP archive through this software.
How to repair ZIP archive using ALZip:
- Launch this software and go to the Action tab and select the Restore Archive option.
- After that, enter the path of the corrupted ZIP file in the Select File to Restore field.
- Next, the enter the destination location path in the Restored Archive Name field.
- Now, select the ZIP option from the Archive Type option and press the Ok button to repair the archive.
- Set Password: Use it to create a password-protected archive.
- ALZip Self-Extracting Archive: Using it, you can create multiple self-extracting archives.
It is a feature-rich ZIP repair tool through which you can also create archives of various formats.
Note: With this software, you also get a text file containing a serial number to activate this software.
DiskInternals ZIP Repair
DiskInternals ZIP Repair is another free ZIP repair tool for Windows. Through this software, you cannot only repair ZIP files but also repair corrupted DOCX, XLSX, and PPTX files. However, at a time, it can only repair one corrupted file. Along with ZIP repairing, it also extracts ZIP file data which is another good feature. Now, follow the below steps to repair a corrupted ZIP file using this software.
How to repair ZIP file using DiskInternals ZIP Repair:
- Open the interface of this software and enter the path of a corrupted or damaged ZIP file in the Corrupted file field.
- Next, enter the destination location path in the Repaired file field.
- After that, click on the Next button to view the internal files of the corrupted ZIP.
- Now, press the Next button one more time and click on the Finish button to repair and extract data from a corrupted ZIP file.
It is one of the simplest ZIP repair tools through which you can quickly repair and extract a corrupted ZIP file.
DataNumen Zip Repair
DataNumen Zip Repair is yet another free ZIP repair tool for Windows. With this ZIP repair tool, you can repair both ZIP and self-extracting ZIP files. It also offers a dedicated Batch Repair section to repair multiple ZIP files at a time. Now, follow the below steps to repair ZIP files through this ZIP repair tool.
How to repair ZIP file using DataNumen Zip Repair:
- Start this software and go to the Repair tab (to repair only one ZIP file at a time )or go to the Batch Repair tab (to repair multiple ZIP files at a time).
- After that, press the Add Files button to load corrupted ZIP files.
- Lastly, press the Start Repair button to initiate the ZIP file repairing process.
- This software is only free for non-commercial use.
It is another straightforward ZIP repair tool that anyone can use without much hassle.
ZIP Repair Free
ZIP Repair Free is one more free ZIP repair software for Windows. It is another dedicated ZIP repair software for Windows. Using it, you can repair one damaged ZIP or Self Extracting ZIP file at a time. Besides this, it does not possess any other features. To repair ZIP files through this software, you can follow the below steps.
How to repair ZIP file using ZIP Repair Free:
- Open the interface of this software and enter the path of a damaged ZIP file in the Source file name field.
- After that, click on the Next button to view internal files of a corrupt ZIP file.
- Now, select internal files that you want to recover from the ZIP file.
- Lastly, press the Finish button.
It is yet another straightforward ZIP repair software that you can use to repair corrupted and damaged ZIP files.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014