4 Best Free 3DXML Viewer Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free 3DXML viewer software for Windows. 3DXML is a 3D file format that carries 3D elements and models. It uses the XML container to store 3D elements. It is similar to many CAD file formats that also carry 3D models. However, it is not as popular as other 3D file formats due to which there are not many applications that support this format. Now, if you have a 3D model stored in 3DXML format and you want to view it, you might have a tough time finding an application that can open it. To resolve this problem, I have created this list of 3DXML viewer software.
In these software, you can easily load and view 3D models of a 3DXML file. In some viewers, you can also open up multiple 3D files at a time using their multi-tab interface. Besides 3DXML files, most of these viewers also support 3D models of OBJ, 3DS, STLL, SLDASM, PRT, IGS, XPS, etc., formats.
To properly view and analyze a 3D model, these viewers offer viewing tools like Pan (to move a model), Zoom (to closely analyze a model), Rotate (to view a model from different directions and orientations), etc. Plus, direct buttons or options to change the direction (front view, top view, right view, etc.) of a 3D model is also present in these viewers. Other essential viewing tools like Wireframe, Shading, Shading with Wire, and more are also present in these viewers.
Apart from main viewing tools, these 3DXML viewers also come with some additional tools like Multi Shots, Model Compare, Measure, etc. Go through the list to know more about these viewers.
My Favorite 3DXML Viewer Software For Windows:
GLC_Player is my favorite software because it offers a good set of 3D model viewing tools. Plus, it can also be used to view 3D files of other popular 3D file formats like OBJ, 3DS, STLL, OFF, etc.
GLC_Player is a free open source 3DXML viewer software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. In this software, you can view and analyze 3D models present in 3DXML, OBJ, 3DS, STLL, OFF, and DAE file formats. In it, you can also load multiple 3DXML files at a time and switch between them from the New Album section. To view and analyze a 3D model, it offers multiple viewing tools along with some rendering modes. Let us check out the main viewing features of this software.
- View: It offers all the essential 3D model viewing tools through which you can change the projection of a model, move model, rotate model, zoom in on a model, show/hide model elements, and view model in the full-screen mode.
- Render Mode: It offers three rendering mode namely Wireframe (it shows the skeletal representation of a 3D model), Points (it shows points in an open space showing the corners of a 3D model), Shading (it shows the photorealistic representation of a 3D model), Shading and Wire (it shows the photorealistic 3D model along with added wireframe structure.)
- Edit Light: Through this feature, you can adjust the lighting over the model and also add multiple light sources of different colors.
- Sectioning: This tool removes the half portion of a 3D model so that you can analyze its internal structure.
- Multi Shots: It is an advanced screenshot taking feature through which you can take multiple screenshots of the moving 3D model. Plus, it also lets you set the resolution and format of the output screenshots.
- Instance Properties: It shows detailed information about the 3D model like number of vertices, number of faces, bounding box properties (X, Y, and Z length), material properties, and more.
It is a good 3DXML viewer software that offers many useful tools for viewing and analyzing of 3D models.
eDrawings is another free 3DXML viewer software for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. It is a dedicated 3D model viewer software in which you can view and analyze 3D designs and models. The good thing about this software is its ability to support file formats of multiple 3D file formats like STL, DWG, PRTDOT, EPRT, EDRW, and more. It also offers a multi-tab interface on which you can open up multiple 3D models at a time. After viewing a 3DXML file, you can save it in SLDPRT, STL, DWG, PRTDOT, EPRT, EDRW, etc.. formats.
- View: It is a tab that offers essential viewing tools that helps you view a 3D model from different angles and distance like zoom to fit, zoom to area, rotate, pan, select, and perspective (to view model from different positions like front, top, back, etc.).
- Wireframe: It lets you view the skeletal view of a solid 3D model.
- Shaded: It shows the actual look of a 3D model with the original light and shadow profile.
- Section: Using it, you can split a 3D model from multiple axes namely XY, YZ, and XZ. This feature helps you look at the internal details of a 3D model.
- Animate: This feature automatically moves and rotates the model so that you can view it from every possible angle.
- Stamps: It contains multiple predefined stamps like Approved, Draft, Final, etc., which you can add over 3D models.
It is a simple and cleanly designed 3DXML viewer software that offers essential 3D viewing tools and a good 3D model viewing experience.
3D XML Player
3D XML Player is yet another free 3DXML viewer software for Windows. It is primarily a 3D XML viewer plugin for Internet Explorer that allows you to load and view 3DXML files in the Internet Explorer browser. Plus, it also adds essential 3D model viewing features to its interface. You can also take advantage of the multi-tab interface of the Internet Explorer to view multiple 3DXML files at a time. Let’s take a look at the main features of this plugin.
- Isometric View: It offers multiple options to quickly view a 3D model from different positions like Front View, Top View, Left View, Right View, etc.
- Shading: In this menu, you get multiple modes (shading, shading with edges, wireframe,) to view both internal and outer structure of a 3D model.
- Ambiance: It lets you adjust the color profile and patterns of the background to highlight the main model.
- Standard Viewing Tools: This software also offers standard viewing tools namely pan, zoom, and rotate to view a 3D model from different angles and distances.
- Play: It is a handy tool that automatically moves and rotates the input 3D model to give you its overview.
It is a simple 3DXML viewer plugin for Internet Explorer through which you can view and analyze a 3D model saved in a 3DXML file.
EnSuite-View is the next free 3DXML viewer software for Windows. This software is primarily a CAD file viewer that also supports 3DXML, SLDASM, PRT, IGS, XPS, etc. file formats. It is a simple 3DXML viewer in which you get all essential 3D model viewing tools. It also comes with a multi-tab interface that lets you open up multiple 3D files in side by side tabs. Now, check out the main features of this viewer.
- Viewing Tools: In this software, you get all essential viewing tools like Pan (to move the model), Rotate (to view a model in any direction), Zoom (to closely analyze an area of a model), Viewing Modes (it offers direct options to view model from fixed directions like front, back, left, right, etc.), etc.
- Rendering Modes: This software offers multiple rendering modes namely Wireframe, Shaded with Edges, Shaded Without Edges, Hidden Line Removed, and Hidden Line Grayed.
- Create Section: It removes half part of a 3D model so that you can view and analyze its internal structure.
- Model Compare: It lets you view and compare the visual representation of two 3D models.
- Distance: Use it to measure the distance between two points present over a model.
- In this free version of this software, you can only view up to six 3D models of supported formats in a month. Plus, some features of this software are also locked like Batch Translator, Create References, etc.
It is another easy to use 3DXML viewer in which you can easily view and analyze 3D models present in 3DXML and other supported file formats.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014