6 Best Free Bathroom Design Software For Windows
Here is a list of Best Free Bathroom Design Software For Windows. These software not only let you create 3D bathroom design but also allows you design beautiful 3D homes.
While some of these software come with pre-designed models, some do not. You can use the pre-designed models as they are or modify them to create new 3D bathroom designs. Besides this, you can also start from scratch on a new floor plan. For your convenience, these bathroom design software lets you design a model of a bathroom in both 2D and 3D modes. You can switch between these two modes anytime while designing.
You can decorate the walls with different wallpapers, tiles, or other objects available in the software. Apart from this, you can also paint the walls with different colors.
A good number of objects are available in these software to design bathrooms. Some of these objects include fitted bath, toilet unit, washbasin, washbasin with cabinet, WC wall hung, water-free urinal, corner bathtub, DYNA set, studio star, shower, towel rail, onto mirror, onto shelf with drawer, onto console, console support, shower pipe, spas, basins, bathroom cabinets, laundry tub, toilets, bidets, modern faucet, classic faucet, countersink, tapware, etc.
As you explore the list, you will also find some software which come with products from some popular brands, like IKEA, Thonet, Claude Monet, Phoenix, Caroma, Showerama, Imperial Ware, Loo With A View, etc.
Most of these free bathroom design software come with 3D walk mode feature. This feature lets you walk in your designed model of bathroom and realize it in real life.
My favorite bathroom design software for Windows:
Roomeon is my favorite bathroom design software. It is the only software in this list which comes with a large number of products to design a bathroom. Besides this, it also contains products from some popular brands. Person Camera mode is the best part of this software for me, as it lets a user to walk through his designed model.
Roomeon is one of the best free bathroom design software for Windows. You can design your own floor plan or use the available templates. More than 5 templates are provided in the software. Design a floor plan in 2D mode and place objects on your design in 3D mode. In the 2D mode of design, length of each wall is displayed in meters. Various textures and colors are available to paint walls of your design.
In the 3D mode, you can change camera position as person camera, satellite camera, and free camera. I prefer you to switch to satellite view while placing any objects on your design, as the satellite view shows the structure of your model from the top, hence, you will not face any difficulty while placing them.
Person camera mode lets you walk through the designed model just like in real life. This lets you analyze your 3D model design as a real life-like experience.
You can place objects on your design simply by dragging and dropping them. A number of objects are available in its catalog for free. You will find a variety of bathroom accessories in Plumbing section. These include bathtub, memento washbasin, arctic washbasin, WC wall hung, waterfree urinal, corner bathtub, DYNA set, studio star, shower, piatto, towel rail, onto mirror, onto shelf with drawer, onto console, console support, shower pipe, shower panel, roll holder, bidet, etc. In the Plumbing section, you will find some more subcategories of products for bathroom design. These include bathroom accessories, bathroom fittings, and more.
- Bathroom fittings section contains different types of objects that can be fit in a bathroom, like bidet mixer, basin mixer, single lever basin mixer, waste pipe, 3-hole rim mounted single lever bath mixer, shower mixer, a variety of mixer taps, and a lot more.
- Bathroom accessories section contains cosmetic box, soap dish, different types of soap dispensers, toothbrush holder, different types of towels, etc.
Roomeon is not only the best bathroom design software but also a great software to design interiors of a home. Look at the following list of available objects other than the bathroom accessories:
- Many different plant species are available to decorate a design, like palm, tulips, house palm, bonsai, yucca palm tree, rose, etc.
- You can decorate your design with various fireplaces and accessories.
- More than 25 stylish chairs are available in the software.
- A good variety of sofas are also provided in the software.
- Lighting is categorized into four parts: floor lamps, wall lamps, table lamps, and ceiling lamps.
- You can decorate the walls of your bathroom model and home model with a number of wall decorations.
- The Preparation & Cooking section of the software contains the objects used in a kitchen.
Apart from above-listed objects, its catalog also contains some products from well-known brands, like IKEA, Thonet, Claude Monet, SAMSUNG Electronics, LG Electronics, Apple, etc.
Roomeon, hence, deserves the first position in this list of bathroom design software due to the features it offers in its free version.
NOTE: Before installing this software on your computer, please ensure that your computer supports the 3D graphics with latest graphics card driver. Computers with the older graphics card drivers show grayscale view in the 3-dimensional mode.
Sweet Home 3D
Sweet Home 3D is another free bathroom design software for Windows. It is actually an interior design software which also lets you design 3D bathroom model. You can create walls, rooms, polylines, etc. in your 3D model of a bathroom. An option to create curved walls is also available in the software. You can give a unique name to each object in your design, change the dimensions of each object, toggle their visibility, add textures and colors to the objects, and can do much more with your design. Besides this, you can also import your own textures in the software in BMP, GIF, PNG, and JPEG image formats. Moreover, you can also import multiple textures from its official website for free.
The entire interface of the software is divided into four sections: list of all available objects to be placed on your design, list of all objects that you have placed into your design, 2D floor plan, and 3D view. You can design bathroom only in 2D mode. As you design your bathroom model, the software shows its 3D view simultaneously. I really liked this feature of the software. You can also rotate and zoom into or zoom out from 3D view anytime while designing a bathroom.
Multiple objects are available in this software, not only to design a layout of a bathroom but also to design a beautiful home. Have a look:
- Bathroom: Here, you will get bath, fitted bath, shower, toilet unit, washbasin, and washbasin with cabinet.
- Bedroom: Beds with different dimensions, bedside table, bunk bed, corner bunk bed, chest, crib, loft bed, sliding doors, and wardrobe are available here.
- Doors and Windows: You will find a lot of doors and windows in this section. Some of these include door frame, double french window, double-hung window, five panes window, fixed triangle window, front door, garage door, open door, rounded door, rounded window, etc.
- Kitchen: Clothes washer, cooker, dishwasher, fridge, fridge and freezer, kitchen cabinet, sink, etc. are available in this section.
- Lights: You can decorate your bathroom and home model with different types of lighting available in the software. Some of these lightings include spotlight, red light source, pendant lamp, wall uplight, work lamp, white light source, blue light source, floor uplight, etc.
- Living Room: Decorate your living room with multiple objects, like aquarium, armchair, bookcase, chairs, corner sofa, flat TV, fireplace, plant, piano, glass-door cabinet, rectangular table, round table, TV unit, stool, etc.
- Miscellaneous: This section includes cylinder, electric radiator, railing, curtain, curtain rod, etc.
- Staircases: Curved, spiral, and straight (simple) staircases are available in this section.
As you hover mouse cursor over any of the objects, the software displays its preview along with its dimensions.
Virtual Visit is an interesting feature of this free bathroom design software, by which you can visit your designed model of bathroom or home and experience it as a real-life adventure. You can also customize the virtual visitor. Besides this, you can take a screenshot of 3D mode and record a video of your virtual visit at multiple pixels and frame rates.
Apart from this, you can also export your design to SVG and PDF formats.
Sweet Home 3D is one of the excellent home, kitchen and bath design software, by which you can also create modern bathroom designs.
SituHome is another free bathroom design software for Windows. It comes with pre-designed models of rooms, which include halls & entries, bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, home office, garage & carports, etc. Each of these rooms contains several beautifully designed architectures of rooms. For example, if I select bathroom, then I will find different styles of bathrooms, like ensuite, small bathroom, small ensuite, toilet, etc. You can select any of these designs for your 3D model of a bathroom.
After placing a room, you can edit it by placing the objects into it, changing its dimensions, rotating a room, removing an object, etc. All the changes can be done only either in 2D or 3D mode. No changes are allowed in a design in 3D walk mode.
Various bathroom accessories are available in the software. These include showers, baths, spas, basins, bathroom cabinets, laundry tub, toilets, bidets, tapware, etc. The good part of the software is that it contains some accessories from famous brands, like Phoenix, Caroma, Showerama, Imperial Ware, Loo With A View, etc.
Besides this, you can paint the walls of your design with different colors or decorate them with different wallpapers, textures, tiles, etc. available in the software.
Walkthrough View: It is a very interesting feature of this free bathroom design software, which lets you walk through a design just like in real life. If you have placed doors in between two rooms, then only you can visit from one room to another one. Moreover, the outside view of a house is also very attractive. If in walkthrough mode, you visit outside your house, you will see a well-established society, like parks, gardens, buildings, mountains, etc.
After completing your design, you can save it on your PC in its own supported format or directly take an printout of your design. The print option will save the design on your PC in PDF format.
SituHome is one of the best home and bathroom design software for Windows, which offers an excellent 3D walkthrough feature.
Palette@Home is a free Windows 10 app to create modern 3D bathroom design. Different types of floor plans are available in this app. Use these plans to create a beautiful bathroom. After placing a floor plan, you can alter its dimensions with the help of mouse. It also shows the area covered by the plan and length of each wall in centimeters.
The construction catalog of this free bathroom design software comes with a variety of bathroom fittings in different categories:
- Doors and Wall Openings: Various types of doors including white door, wooden door, balcony door, sliding door, wall opening with frame, etc. are available in this section.
- Windows: Decorate your bathroom with different stylish windows.
- Skylight: White Skylight and Wooden Skylight are available here.
- Installations: In this section, you will find all necessary bathroom installations, like hot water installation, cold water installation, drainage, single phase power supply, three-phase connection, switch, etc.
- Walls and Interior Fittings: Here, you will find interior wall and installation wall.
All the bathroom accessories are available in Furnishings section of the app:
- Showers: You can place rectangular showers, shower quadrant, glass partitions, glass doors, etc.
- Bathtubs: Different stylish bathtubs are provided in the app to decorate a bathroom. These include corner bathtub, oval bathtub, general bathtub, whirlpool, etc.
- Washbasins: Washbasin with cabinet, wall mounted basins, washbasin with mirror are some of the basins that are available in this free bathroom design software.
- Furniture: Different types of furniture, like sideboard, mirror with light, washbasin with mirror cabinet, etc. are available in this section.
- WCs and Bidets: Urinal, floor installed WC, wall mounted WC, etc. accessories are available here to be placed on a bathroom model.
- Towel Radiator: Choose from different types of towel radiators to place in your 3D bathroom design.
- Accessories: Rest bathroom accessories, such as towel rail, paintings, roller blind, waste bin, water heater, washing machine, etc. are available in this section.
You can walk through your designed bathroom in 3D mode. To navigate your direction in 3D mode, you can use either your mouse or on-board controls provided on its interface. In 3D mode, the software lets you do the following actions:
- You can vary the intensity of light in 3D mode for proper viewing.
- You can also vary the quality of 3D mode.
- You can install tiles, natural stones, and parquet on floor.
- You can paint the walls of your bathroom, decorate them with different wallpapers, and install tiles on walls of your bathroom.
- You can also paint the ceiling of the bathroom.
Your project will be saved automatically on exit.
DreamPlan is another free bathroom design software for Windows. It is basically a home design software, which you can use to create 3D bathroom design. You can create a design in 2D and 3D modes and switch between these two modes any time while designing. While designing, you can also hide or unhide grid lines.
This free bathroom design software comes with four sample layouts and two sample house designs. You can either use these templates or start from scratch.
Initially, you will get a few objects to place in your designed model of bathroom and home. You can download more objects by clicking on Add Content button. A lot of accessories are available to download but you can download a maximum of 5 accessories in the free version of this software. Some of the accessories are kitchen accessories, bathroom accessories, kids room, doors and windows, trees and plants, gardening expansion, cabinets and bookshelves, exterior accessories, garage accessories, the office, textures to paint walls, etc.
Two modes for drawing walls are available in the software: Free Draw and Fixed Draw. In Free Draw mode, you can create long walls easily with the help of a marker, while in Fixed Draw mode, you can draw long walls only by joining the walls of some fixed length (from 25 mm to 305mm). I found Free Draw mode hassle free. You can paint the walls of your design with different colors and textures from both inside and outside. Many different textures are available in the software, which include wood slat, clay, rough brick, large brick, paint, redwood, checker tile, Moroccan tile, marble tile, smooth stone mosaic tile, brown brick, fractal wallpaper, sandstone walls, dry wall, stone, plaster, etc. After selecting a texture or color, just click on any side of the bathroom wall to paint it.
If you want to design a multi-storey building, you can do so. By default, it has three stories for a design except for ground floor, you can add more stories to your design.
After adding content, following objects are available in the software:
- Plumbing: All bathroom objects are available in this section, which include bidet, modern toilet, classic toilet, corner standing shower, wall shower and tub, modern bathtub, stylish bathtub, simple bathtub, modern faucet, classic faucet, countersink, etc.
- Lighting: Modern lighting lamp, track lighting, modern sconce, table lamp, etc.
- Electronics: Television with stand, stereo, and laptop are available here.
- Appliances: Different types of refrigerators, different types of stoves, dryer, washer, dishwasher, oscillating fan, mixer, cafe blender, etc. are available in this section.
- Furniture: Many furniture are available in this category to decorate your designed model of home. Traditional kitchen chair, square armchair, sofa, kitchen table, round table, standard crib, toy chest, etc. are some of the available objects.
- Exterior: In this category, you will find lots of exterior objects for decoration, like trees, lighting, paths, pools, accessories, etc.
After placing the objects, you can resize and rotate them, so that they could fit as per the dimensions of your designed model of bathroom. The software displays the angle of rotation on rotating any object, so that you could rotate it precisely.
After completion of a design, you can save your designed model of bathroom on your PC.
NOTE: DreamPlan is free for non-commercial (personal) use.
Planner 5D is another free Windows 10 app to create 3D bathroom designs as well as interior designs. It comes with more than 5 templates. You can use these templates to create your own floor plan. After placing a floor plan, you can vary its dimensions by moving each side of a wall separately. Planner 5D displays the dimensions of each wall of a room and area covered by a room. The area covered by each room is displayed in square meters and the dimension of each wall is displayed in meters. You can design a model in both 2D and 3D modes and switch between these two modes anytime while designing.
This free bathroom design software also lets you rename each floor plan of your design. You can add multiple textures to floors, wall, and ceilings. If I talk about walls, you can add different textures to walls both inside and outside. A number of beautiful textures are available in this software to decorate your designed model of bathroom. If needed, you can also add multiple floors (maximum 3) to your design.
Multiple objects are available to be placed in a bathroom, such as toilets, cabinets and cases, wash-basins, baths and showers, and bathroom accessories. Besides these, objects to design a home are also available in this software, like electrical appliances, furniture, doors, windows, stairs, gates, fences, etc. In the free version of this bathroom design software, some objects are available, rest all are locked.
After completing the 3D model of your bathroom, you can share it with your friends.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014