6 Best Free Battery Discharge Rate Calculator For Android
Here is a list of best free Battery Discharge Rate Calculator for Android. These apps give users the ability to measure the current battery discharge rate of their Android devices. This feature come in handy to check the abnormal battery discharge and other battery associated problems. Plus, you can also use these apps to check the battery charge rate when a device is connected to the power supply. Most of these apps also show the maximum and minimum battery discharge rate. The process to check the battery discharge rate is simple as all apps show it on their main interface.
Apart from calculating the battery discharge rate, these apps also show various battery health statistics. Some of the battery statistics that you get in these apps are battery health, battery wear level, battery charge percentage, battery temperature, etc. A few apps can also estimate the battery life expectancy by analyzing the battery wear level. These android apps also show general device information like Device Name, Device Manufacturer, Android Version, Build ID, and more. Go through the list to know more about these battery discharge rate calculator apps.
My Favorite Battery Discharge Rate Calculator For Android:
AccuBattery is my favorite app because it can calculate both the battery discharge and charge rate in mA. Plus, it also shows various battery health statistics.
AccuBattery is a free battery discharge rate calculator for Android. Through this app, you can calculate the battery discharge rate during the screen on and screen off scenarios. Plus, the current discharge speed in mA is also provided by it. Similar to the battery discharge rate calculation, you can also use it to calculate the battery charge rate. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Discharging: It is a dedicated discharging section that shows the battery discharge rate when the screen is off/ on, and combined battery discharge rate in mA.
- Full Battery Discharge Estimation: This feature estimates the time in which the battery will drain completely according to the current battery discharge.
- Battery Statistics: This app also shows battery statistics like battery capacity, current battery percentage, battery life estimates, and more.
- Battery Health: It is another useful feature through which you can find out the battery wear rate and current status of battery health.
- Charging Statistics: It shows the charging rate, temperature of battery during the charging process, battery voltage, average charging rate, etc.
- History: Using it, you can view all the previous charge and discharge statistics of your android device.
It is one of the best free battery discharge rate calculator for Android that shows various charging and discharging statistics.
Ampere is a free battery discharge rate calculator app for Android. This app calculates and shows the battery discharge rate in mA value. Plus, it also shows the maximum and minimum battery discharge rate over a period of time. Apart from calculating the battery discharge rate, it can also be used to calculate the minimum, maximum, and average battery charging rate. Now, check out the main features of this discharge rate calculator app.
- Tracking Panel: On its main interface, you can view and track current, minimum, and maximum battery discharge rate. If your Android device is charging, then the panel shows you the battery charging rate statistics.
- Battery Health and Statistics: This app also shows current battery health (good or bad) and associated statistics like battery capacity, current battery level, battery voltage, battery temperature, and more.
- Device Information: In this app, you can also find out the specifications of your Android device like Android Version, Device Name, Build ID, Manufacturer Name, and more.
- This free version of Ampere show ads on its interface. Plus, some premium features like battery alert, notification settings, etc., are also locked. To unlock all the features and remove all the ads, you need to purchase its premium version.
It is a simple and effective battery discharge rate calculator app to find out the maximum, minimum, and current battery discharge rate.
Battery Charging Monitor
Battery Charging Monitor is another free battery discharge rate calculator for Android. This app not only calculates and shows the battery discharge rate but also shows the battery discharge graph. As its name implies, it is mainly a battery charging monitor that shows the battery charging rate. Another good thing about this app is the automatic transition between charging and discharging stats according to the phone charging status. Now, check out the main features of this battery discharge rate calculator app.
- Live Discharge Rate: As soon as you launch this app, you can view the live battery discharge rate in mA if your Android device is unplugged. In addition to that, it also shows the minimum and maximum battery discharge rate.
- Charge and Discharge Rate Graphs: On the main interface of this app, you can view the fluctuations in charging and discharging rates in the form of a graph.
- Battery Charging Rate: Similar to the battry discharging rate, this app also shows the battery charging rate when your Android device is connected to the power brick.
- Battery Statistics: In this app, you also get various battery statistics like battery capacity, battery temperature, battery level, battery voltage, etc.
- This free version of this app imposes some restrictions like disabled battery charging and discharging graph of previous hours. Plus, you also get ads on this app. To remove restrictions and ads, you need to purchase the paid version of this app.
It is another good battery discharge rate calculator as it not only shows the discharge rate but also provides the battery discharge rate graph.
Battery Guru is yet another free battery discharge rate calculator for Android. This app is mainly used to monitor and save battery. Plus, tools to estimate battery health and battery temperature are also present in it. Let us check out the key features of this battery discharge rate calculator app.
- Battery Discharge Rate: In the info section of this app, you can view the current, maximum, and minimum battery discharge rate in mA. If your device is connected to power then it shows the battery charging rate.
- Discharging Stats: It shows the battery discharging percentage per hour, screen on/ off time during discharging, etc.
- Battery Draining Remainder: It is another handy feature through which users can manually set threshold battery percentage to get a reminder when the battery reaches the threshold battery percentage.
- Battery Health: It analyses and shows the current battery health in terms of bad, moderate, and good.
- Instructions to improve battery life: This app also provides various tips to improve battery life such as avoid idle charging, don’t use device while charging, etc.
- Battery Saver: By enabling it, you can extend the battery usage time as it disables various background apps that are using the battery.
It is another free battery discharge rate calculator through which you can find out the battery discharge rate in real-time.
Battery Monitor is a free battery monitor app that can also be used as a battery discharge rate calculator. It works on Android. Through this app, you can find out both the battery discharge rate and battery charge rate in mA. Besides this, it shows various device information that may come in handy. Now, check out the main features of this battery discharge rate calculator app.
- Battery Charging and Discharging Rate: When your Android device is not connected to power then you can view the real-time battery discharge rate. On the other hand, if your device is connected to power then it shows the battery charging rate.
- Temperature: It shows the real-time temperature of your device battery.
- Device Information: On its main interface, you also get various information associated with your device like Android Version, Build ID, Battery Level, Voltage, etc.
It is one of the simplest battery discharge rate calculator app that also shows various battery and device statistics.
Battery Wear Level
Battery Wear Level is the next free battery discharge rate calculator for Android. As its name implies, it is mainly used to find out the wear level of a battery. In addition to that, it also shows information related to CPU, GPU, RAM, Storage, etc. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Battery: It is the primary section that calculates and shows the current battery discharge rate in mA. Plus, it also contains battery information like temperature, health, voltage, etc.
- Charging Rate: When your android device is connected with power then you can also view the real time battery charge rate.
- CPU: This section shows the number of CPU cores and their frequencies.
- GPU: It shows GPU name, instructions using the GPU, name of GPU manufacturer, version, etc.
- RAM: It shows total memory, available memory, and threshold memory value.
- Sensors: Using it, you can find out all the sensors that your device is carrying.
It is simple to use battery discharge rate calculator that anyone can use to quickly find out the battery discharge rate.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014