5 Best Free Open Source Sales Management Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free open source sales management software for Windows. These software are similar to other sales management software that help individuals and organizations to manage all the steps of the sales process. Although, these software are also open-source that allows users to download and edit their source code without any restriction. Most of these software are web-based and require web-browser and hosting software like XAMPP to run.
To manage sales, these software come with a dedicated sales section. Using this section, users can generate sales, convert leads to sales, generate sales receipts, track sales progress, and more. Some software come with combined sales and marketing modes to generate new leads, track opportunities, convert opportunities to sales, etc. Along with managing sales, users can also generate various sales charts (fiscal yearbook sales, monthly sales, etc.) to visualize sales data. Inquiry is another handy feature that allows users to inquire about sales orders, print price lists, order status reports, etc., sales statistics.
Apart from sales management, these software also come with CRM, ERP, and Warehouse Management tools. Using CRM tools, users can strengthen the relationship between customers and their organizations. Through ERP tools, users can plan the resources and manage daily activities like product supply chain, accounting, project management, etc. Similarly, Warehouse management tools help users manage inventory, delivery, and products of a business. Go through the list to know more about these software.
My Favorite Open Source Sales Management Software For Windows:
FrontAccountingERP is my favorite software because it offers all the essential sales management tools. In addition to that, it also comes with various accounting and ERP tools.
FrontAccountingERP is a free open source sales management software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is primarily a web-based accounting software that offers all the tools to help businesses manage their accounts and finances. Although, it also comes with a Sales module to help users manage all the sales-related aspects of a business. Like most other similar software, it also needs hosting software like XAMPP to run. Now, check out the main features of this open source sales management software.
- Sales: This software contains a dedicated Sales module through which users can create sales types, sales areas, sales quotation entry, sales order entry, credit notes, and more. Besides this, it also offers options to add and manage customers, create customer branches with full descriptions, allocate customer payments and credit notes, transactions, and more.
- Maintainance: It is an important section through which users can edit and maintain sales types, salespersons, sales areas, sales groups, recurrent invoices, etc.
- Purchases: Similar to the Sales module, it offers tools to manage various aspects of all the business purchases such as supplier invoices, purchase order entry, allocation of supplier payments, etc. It also enables users to inquire about suppliers’ and purchasing reports, purchase orders, supplier allocation, and supplier transactions.
- Inventory: It is another important module to keep track of inventory items, inventory location transfer, status of inventory items, etc. In addition to that, it also helps users make records of sales pricing, purchasing pricing, standard costs, etc.
- This software also offers various accounting modules through which users can manage Fixed Assets (fixed assets purchase, fixed assets location transfer, fixed assets disposal, etc.), Banking, and General Ledger (to track money transfer, inquire about bank accounts, etc,), and more.
It is one of the best free open source sales management software that comes with all essential tools to manage and maintain many aspects of sales, purchases, and inventory.
webERP is a free open source sales management software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is mainly an ERP software that helps users manage day-to-day business activities such as Project Management, Sales, Accounting, Procurement, etc. To manage various ERP entities, it offers multiple separate modules, one of which is Sales. Using the Sales module, users can create new sales quotations, generate special orders, process recurring orders, and more.
It is a web-based software that needs a web browser and hosting software like XAMPP to run. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Sales: It is the main module of this software through which users can create new sales orders, generate quotations, enter & manage counter sales, enter counter returns, print picking lists, create recurring order templates, maintains picking lists, and more.
- Inquiries and Reports: Using this section, users can inquire about sales order, print price lists, order status reports, initiate daily sales inquiries, inquire about sales to customers, and more.
- Purchases: As its name suggests, it is used to generate and manage all the purchases for your business.
- Inventory: Through this section, users can add new inventory items and keep track of sold inventory items.
- This software also comes with various ERP modules to manage and keep track of manufacturing, petty cash, assets, payables, suppliers, and other ERP features.
- In this software, users can also add employees, assign tasks, track progress, and more.
It is another good open source sales management software through which users can track and manage various aspects of the sales.
1CRM is another free open source sales management software for Windows. As its name implies, it is mainly a customer relationship management software that helps businesses strengthen their relationship with their customers by providing them the best services. Although, this software can also be used as the sales management software. To manage sales, it comes with a dedicated Sales & Marketing section that allows users to track new leads, create new sales opportunities, manage sales, and more. To run this software, you need a web browser and hosting software like XAMPP as it is web-based software. Now, take a look at the primary features of this software.
- Sales & Marketing: This section is designed to manage both sales and marketing aspects of a business. To do that, it comes with various sections that allow users to manage & maintain multiple sales accounts, maintain contact information of customers, run campaigns, generate new leads, find new opportunities, create new sales, enters sales data, and more.
- Sales Chart: Through This tool, users can generate various sales charts like fiscal yearbook sales, weighted and gross opportunities by months, lead source by the outcome, monthly sales, etc., to visually represent various aspects of the sales.
- Order Management: It is another good section through which users can create new orders, track business orders, track order prices, track return orders, and more.
- Through this software can also automate marketing, manage daily tasks, provide customer service, manage customers, and more.
- The free version of this software only allows up to 3 co-workers to manage this software. To remove this limitation, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is another good open source sales management software that also helps users manage various aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
Vladovsoft Sklad is another free open source sales management software for Windows. This software mainly used as warehouse management software, through which users can track products, track customers, simplify the process to product delivery, etc. In addition to warehouse management, it also offers tools to manage product sales and invoices. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Sales: This feature is present in the Payments section through which users can generate sales by specifying Payment Type (Cash, bank transfer, card, etc.), Paid Date, Name of Product, Quantity, End Price, Discount & Taxes, etc. It also offers inbuilt Print and Export options to print the sale receipt or export receipt in XML, XLS, HTML, or MDB file format.
- Invoices: Through this tool, users can generate invoices for purchases by either existing or new customers. To create an invoice, users need to provide client information (company, tax number, UIC, address, etc.), payment method, paid date, quantity, etc.
- Products: Use it to add new inventory products, manage existing product information, and track the number of products of each category.
- Reports: It is another important section through which users can generate all the sales and payment data between any two dates.
- Backup: Use it to locally backup all the data of this software.
- Web Reports: With the use of this feature users can upload various sales and payment reports to the cloud of this software that they can later download and view.
It is another capable open source sales management software that allows users to generate and keep track of all the sales of warehouses.
SuiteCRM is the next free open source sales management software for Windows. It is primarily a web-based CRM software that can also be used as sales management software. Through this software, users can manage sales, gain valuable insights from customers, increase sales streamline business operations, etc. To run this software users need a web browser and hosting software like XAMPP to run. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Sales: Using this section, users can generate sales, manage sales, track all new opportunities, track leads, convert leads to sales. Besides this, it can also be used to view and manage daily activities like meetings, calls, emails, and more.
- Accounts: This section allows users to view accounts of multiple customers, import accounts, create new accounts, and more.
- Activities: Use it to create and manage project notes, project communications, meetings, and tasks.
- Collaboration: It is another strength of this software that allows users to collaborate with their customers, collaborate with employees, and keep track of projects.
It is another good open source sales management software that anyone can use to manage sales and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014