5 Best Free PDF to Flipbook Converter Software for Windows
Here is a list of best free PDF to flipbook converter software for Windows. These software let you simply create flipbook from PDF documents which you can upload and share online. The created flipbook can also be embedded in your website. Plus, one of these software lets you export created flipbook to HTML, SWF, EXE, and other files.
For creating flipbook from PDF, all of these software provide a good number of customization features. Some of these software provide a lot of inbuilt templates and standard and dynamic themes to apply to a flipbook, to give it a nice look and texture. Furthermore, you can customize various display related settings which include toolbar options, background configurations, page thickness settings, HTML control settings, cover configurations, flip settings, and more. You can add background music (from local file) to flipbook in most of these. Besides that, you can find some more features to customize flipbook language, encrypt all or particular pages of flipbook, add flipbook cover image, insert table of content and bookmarks, etc.
All these PDF to flipbook converter are pretty easy to use. Plus, I have also mentioned the required steps to perform in order to create flipbook from PDF. So, just go through the list to find a suitable software for yourself.
Note: Almost all of these software require you to register a free account on their server to upload your flipbooks online. You can manage all published flipbook online from created account.
My favorite PDF to Flipbook Converter Software for Windows:
PUB HTML5 is a nice free software to create flipbook from PDF. It provides free templates and animated themes to customize the look & feel of output flipbook.
If you are looking for a software to publish flipbook offline, you can go for Free PDF to Flip Book. It is the only software which lets you publish created flipbook to local files in its free version.
PUB HTML5 is a nice free PDF to flipbook converter on this list. You can simply import a PDF document and convert it to a flipbook while customizing various parameters. Let’s see what are the customization features that you get in this free software.
Features to customize output flipbook in this PDF to flipbook converter:
- It lets you select the range of pages that you want to import from a PDF document.
- You can also select the page quality and size.
- For the conversion, you can select the desired render engine from Inner Library, GPL Ghostscript, and PDF to PNG.
- You can enable OCR engine too in languages like English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.
- It allows you to add a watermark to the output flipbook. It contains some predesigned watermark stamps which you can use in your flipbooks.
- Some free templates are provided which you can use to setup layout of the flipbook.
- You also get some standard and dynamic themes to apply to the background of flipbook, such as cloud, sun cloud, air balloon, moon, meteor, stars twinkling, space travel, etc.
- Furthermore, you can setup configurations like display settings, loading settings, background configurations, page thickness settings, toolbar settings, HTML control settings, enable Google AdSense, cover configurations, flip settings, etc.
- It allows you to set up a table of content also.
- It supports various languages other than English to create a flipbook, such as Korean, Arabic, Dutch, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, etc.
- You can manage all the created flipbook online using the dedicated feature.
How to create flipbook from PDF using this free software:
You just need to import a PDF and then use the above customization features to create desired flipbook. The real-time preview of a flipbook is available right on the interface. After finishing up flipbook creation, you can upload it directly to the web and also share it by various means like Twitter, Facebook, email, etc. But for that, you need to register a free account on its official website.
In its free version, you can upload at most 50 flipbooks with one free account. Also, some more limitations like advanced themes, templates, multi PDF import, saving flipbooks offline, encrypting flipbook, animation editor, and more are disabled in this free version. You need to upgrade to advanced version of this software to utilize all these features.
Personally, I really liked this software as it provides a lot of animated themes to create fascinating flipbook from PDF documents. Plus, it can also create flipbook from images.
Free PDF to Flip Book
Free PDF to Flip Book, as the name suggests, is a dedicated free PDF to flipbook converter software for Windows. Using it, you can import a PDF document and convert it to a flipbook. While doing so, you can customize a lot of parameters and setup design settings to achieve desired output. Let’s see what are the features of this software that you should look forward to.
Highlights of this free PDF to flipbook converter software:
- While importing a PDF document, you can specify few parameters including custom page range to import and page quality and size. Also, you can enable or disable options including import bookmark, import links, and enable search.
- It provides a Design Settings panel which lets you configure the layout and style of your flipbook. You can setup book proportion, page shadow, background configurations, links, and font settings.
- It also lets you setup the toolbar of output flipbook including zoom configurations, download setting, share button, home button, and auto flip settings.
- This software also provides an option to add sound to your flipbook.
- You can also setup bookmarks in the dedicated section.
- Another nice feature of this software is that it lets you encrypt output flipbook with a password. You can apply password for specific pages of created flipbook.
- You can save the template settings to use the same settings in future.
How to create flipbook from PDF using this freeware:
At first, click on the Import PDF button to browse and add a PDF document while specifying preferences as mentioned above. You can then configure design settings as per your requirements. The preview of output flipbook can be viewed on the main interface in real time. After making modifications to a configuration, you can click Apply Changes button to visualize the revision on the flipbook. When done creating a flipbook from PDF, you can export it in formats of HTML, ZIP folder (with HTML, SWF, and other files), and EXE.
The free version has a limitation that it can convert only first 10 pages of a PDF to flipbook. Other than that, some functions are also disabled like templates, creation of flipbook from PPT or images, etc.
This software is the only software on this list which let you publish flipbook to local files. So, if you want to create SWF, HTML, or EXE flipbooks, go for this one.
FlipHTML5 is another free PDF to flipbook converter software for Windows and Mac. It is quite a popular flipbook creator software. You can create flipbook from PDF and then publish it online using a registered account.
Features of FlipHTML5:
- You can find some free templates in it to setup the layout of the flipbook.
- It provides various themes (normal and animated) in a dedicated tab which you can use to customize the look of your flipbook.
- You can add some predesigned watermarks to output flipbook.
- It lets you further customize display and other settings such as background configurations, shadow configurations, cover configurations, toolbar settings, show/hide QR code, etc.
- It lets you add flip sound to a particular page of flipbook for a specific duration.
- You can setup table of content and bookmarks using respective sections.
How to create flipbook from PDF using FlipHTML5:
Firstly, import a PDF document while setting up few configurations such as page range, page quality and size, render engine (Inner Library, GPL Ghostscript, PDF to PNG), enable OCR engine, wide page options, import options (links, search, table of content), etc. You can then use above mentioned features to setup output flipbook accordingly. It lets you preview changes performed on flipbook in real time. After creating a flipbook, you can upload it online with a title and cover image. You can share the created flipbook on social websites like Twitter, Facebook, and more. The flipbook can also be directly embedded in a website.
The free version of FlipHTML5 contains a lot of limitations. For example, advanced templates, animation editor, public to local, plugin support, book security, and some other features are disabled.
AnyFlip is a simple PDF to flipbook converter for Windows. It lets you create flipbooks from PDF and upload them online which can also be shared or embedded in a website. For online flipbook publishing, you need to register a free account on its official website.
Features to look forward to:
Like many other software on this list, it also provides a lot of features to convert PDF to flipbook. Here are the main features of this software:
- Templates: You get a lot of beautiful templates in it which you can use to design a flipbook.
- Design Settings: It lets you configure various design related properties of a flipbook. These settings include toolbar settings, flash settings, HTML settings, preview picture, etc. You can also add background sound to the flipbook.
- Table of Content and Bookmark Tabs: You can setup the table of content and add bookmark tabs to your flipbook.
- View Mode: It provides HTLM5 and Flash view modes to design and preview flipbook.
- Book Cover: You can add a book cover from local image or you can also use any of its inbuilt cover templates to add to your flipbook.
- Book Language: If you want, you can create a flipbook in any language other than English, such as French, Dutch, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.
- Book Security: You can encrypt all or specific pages of your flipbook.
Using above features, you can easily create a flipbook from PDF and upload and share it online.
The free users cannot publish their flipbooks offline. There are some more features which only advance users can enjoy. You can checkout its website for details.
Mobissue is yet another PDF to flipbook converter for Windows. It lets you create flipbook from PDF document and upload the created flipbook online (with a free account). The link of flipbook can be shared with anyone through email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. You can also embed the created flipbook in your website.
How to create flipbook from PDF documents using Mobissue:
To start with, you can import a PDF and setup some configurations including pages to import, render engine, page quality and size, and some advance options like import links, table of content, search. From the Templates section, choose Flip option. It provides a few more templates to create a book like normal, slide, etc. It provides some dynamic themes (animated) in the dedicated tab which you can apply to your flipbook, such as bubbles, cloud, maple leaves, rain, rainstorm, heavy snow, etc. This software also supports multiple languages other than English, such as Arabic, Dutch, French, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc. So, you can change the language of toolbar menu of your flipbook from its Option > Issue Language.
In the tab named Custom Settings, you can setup various configurations related to the output flipbook. These configurations include loading caption, loading picture, background settings, control settings, auto flip options, ads settings, flipping time, search configurations, and more settings. Besides that, it even lets you add background music to the flipbook from a local file. Additionally, it lets you setup table of content too. At last, you can upload your flipbook online and share it with your friends.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014