6 Best Free Portable Whiteboard Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free portable whiteboard software for Windows. These whiteboard software offers a virtual whiteboard over which users can freehand draw designs, write text, annotate images & documents, etc. All these whiteboard software come in a portable package that users can also carry around in a portable storage device. As these are portable software, thus, users can run them without the installation.
In these software, users get a large whiteboard area over which they can write, annotate and create designs. To do that, these software offer a freehand pen tool. A freehand tool takes input from the mouse and helps users draw diagrams and designs. Plus, users can also change the color of the freehand pen tool. Besides this, these software also offer a Text tool (to type text over the whiteboard), Text Alignment tool, Shapes (circle, square, oval, etc.), and more. In some software, users can also import images (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.) and documents (PDF, TXT, etc.) of various formats and annotate them. After the completion of a design over the whiteboard, users can save them in JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG, etc., formats.
Some whiteboard software also provides collaboration tools to work with multiple users over a common whiteboard. Go through the list to know more about these software.
My Favorite Portable Whiteboard Software For Windows:
Whyteboard is my favorite software because it lets users annotate both the plane whiteboard and images. Plus, it also comes with a freehand pen and various shapes to quickly create diagrams and designs.
Whyteboard is a free open source and portable whiteboard software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is a feature-rich whiteboard software that allows users to freehand draw and annotates the whiteboard. It also offers various inbuilt shapes to create designs and make projects. I also like its ability to annotate images and documents of various formats. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this software.
- Annotation Tools: To annotate images and the whiteboard, this software offers transparent pen, brush, and text (to add text over the whiteboard) tools. An inbuilt color palette, to annotate the whiteboard using different colors are also present in it.
- Shapes: A good set of inbuilt shapes (circle, oval, square, rectangle, etc.) to quickly make various types of designs are also present in it. It also provides a Move tool, to select and move shapes over the whiteboard.
- Sheets: In this software, users can open up multiple sheets or whiteboards on the side by side tabs to work on multiple whiteboards at a time. On each sheet, users can assign a different name and size.
- Multiple File Support: In this whiteboard software, users can load images, PDFs, and PostScript files of various formats and annotate them with ease.
- Export File: Use it, to export whiteboard in PDF, PNG, JPG, BMP, TIFF, etc., formats.
It is one of the best free portable whiteboard software through which users can annotate plane whiteboards, images, and PDF documents.
Cooperative Whiteboard is a free open source and portable whiteboard software for Windows. On this whiteboard, users can freehand draw shapes and write stuff. It also lets users annotate images and maps using freehand tools. Now, check out the main features of this open source and portable whiteboard software.
- Annotation Tools: To annotate whiteboard and images, it offers plane line (it makes plane lines) draw lines (it draws dotted lines), and end dot (it draws dotted lines which end with a big dot) tools. Besides this, a color selection tool to change the colors of the freehand pen is also present in it.
- Image Support: In this software, users can input images and maps in the form of JPG, PNG, and GIF. Users can also easily annotate loaded images.
- Connect To: Through this tool users can connect with a server to co annotate images and share annotated images with each other. It also helps gamers to make game strategies over a game map.
- Save: After annotating the whiteboard, users can save it in CWB or cooperative whiteboard file format.
It is another good portable whiteboard software through which users can annotate both the whiteboard and loaded images.
Whiteboard Notepad is yet another free portable whiteboard software for Windows. This software offers an interactive whiteboard over which users can easily draw designs and write text in various colors. In it, users can also import images and annotate them through available annotation tools. Now, take a look at some of the main features of this portable whiteboard software.
- Annotation Tools: To annotate over the whiteboard, it offers multiple freehand pens of various colors like yellow, black, blue, red, and more. Besides this, it also contains tools to type text over the whiteboard along with text adjustment tools like Bols, Italic, Underline, Text Font, etc.
- Insert: Using the insert tool, users can add images, text boxes, and equation boxes (to write mathematical equations containing square root, Pie, Alpha, and more) on the whiteboard.
- Multiple WhiteBoard Pages: This software allows users to work on multiple whiteboard pages at a time.
- Save As: After finishing the whiteboard annotation, users can save it in the Whiteboard Notepad File format.
It is a simple and effective portable whiteboard software that offers all the essential tools to annotate and write text over whiteboard pages.
IceCuBe Graffiti is another free open source and portable whiteboard software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. This whiteboard software is specially designed to work over LAN to enable collaboration between users. Plus, all the essential tools to annotate and write over a whiteboard is also present in it. Now, check out the main features of this portable whiteboard.
- Freehand Tools: To annotate and draw shapes over the whiteboard, this software offers a freehand pen tool. It also lets users manually adjust the width of the freehand pen.
- Color Palette: It contains multiple colors that users can choose for the freehand pen. Besides this, RGB sliders to make custom colors are also present in it.
- Text and Shapes: This software also offers multiple shapes that users can easily add over the whiteboard. A handy text too to type text over the whiteboard is also provided by it.
- Configure: Use it to connect with other users over the LAN. After the configuration, users can view added users in the user cloud section.
- Save: use it to save the final whiteboard in PNG, BMP, PPM, etc., formats.
It is another good portable whiteboard software that anyone can use to write, annotate, and add shapes over a whiteboard.
NittiTre WhiteBoard is the next free portable whiteboard software for Windows. It is a simple whiteboard software that converts the whole area of your screen into a whiteboard. Plus, it also lets users adjust the opacity of the whiteboard according to their requirements. Although, it doesn’t let users save the final design created over the whiteboard. Now, check out the primary features of this portable whiteboard software.
- Freehand Pen: After launching this software, users can start writing or creating designs over the whiteboard using the freehand pen that uses the mouse to take user input.
- Color: Using it, users can change the color of the freehand pen. Some of the colors that it supports are Red, Green, Blue, Black, etc.
- Size: Use it to adjust the width of the freehand pen.
- Clear Screen: Through this tool, users can clean all the drawings from the whiteboard.
- This software doesn’t let users save the final text or design created by them.
It is a decent portable whiteboard software that anyone can use to create freehand drawings over a whiteboard.
Souzou is another free portable whiteboard software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is another simple whiteboard over which users can easily create drawings using freehand tools. Let’s take a brief look at the primary features of this software.
- Freehand Pen: After starting this software, users can easily create shapes and write text using its freehand tool.
- Pen Color Palette: Use it, to manually select the color for the freehand pen tool.
- Background Color: Unlike most other similar software, this software also lets users manually change the background color of the whiteboard.
- Capture: After completing a design over the whiteboard, users can easily capture the whiteboard and save it in PNG, JPG, and SVG file formats.
It is another free portable whiteboard software on which users can easily write and create designs using its freehand pen tool in various colors.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014