5 Best Free RAR to EXE Converter Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free RAR to EXE converter software for Windows. RAR is a popular archiving format in which you can securely store files and data. However, it is not an ideal archive format if you frequently share archives with other users as they need external archive extraction software to extract RAR archives. In that case, you can use a self-extracting archive (EXE) as it does not need any external software to get extracted. If you already have multiple ZIP archives, then you can convert them to EXE using these converters and share them with other users.
Through these converters, you can easily convert one RAR archive to EXE without much hassle. Although, some converters can also convert multiple RAR archives to EXE at a time. Besides this, you can use these software to create and extract standard archives of different formats like 7Z, ZIP, TAR, WIM, and more. The process to convert RAR to EXE is quite simple in all these converters. Still, to help you out, I have included the steps of conversion in the description of each software.
In these converters, you also get many additional features like Encryption, Password Manager, Random Password Generator, and more. Go through the list to know more about these converters.
My Favorite RAR to EXE Converter Software For Windows:
PeaZip is my favorite software because it can convert multiple RAR files to self-extracting archives. Plus, it can also be used to extract and create archives of various different formats.
PeaZip is a free open source RAR to EXE converter for Windows, Linux, and BSD. Using it, you can easily convert multiple RAR archives to a self-extracting (.exe) archive. It also lets you convert RAR and other supported archives to 7Z, ARC, TAR, ZIP, WIM, etc., formats. Before starting the conversion process, you can also choose to compress the output archive, specify the compression level, specify the compression method (LZMA, LZMA2, PPMs), etc. Now, check out the below steps to convert RAR to EXE using this software.
How to convert RAR to EXE using PeaZip:
- Start this software and use its internal file explorer to browse and select one or more RAR archives.
- After that, click on the Convert button and select the Self-extracting 7z option from the Format menu.
- Next, specify other parameters such as compression level, compression method, delete the file after archiving or not, etc.
- Now, enter the destination location path in the Output field and press the OK button to initiate the conversion process.
- Encryption: Using it, you can password protect and encrypt archives with the AES-256 encryption algorithm.
- Password Manager: Using it, you can securely store and manage all your important passwords.
- Create Random Password: It is another handy feature through which you can generate random passwords of different lengths.
It is a simple and effective RAR to EXE converter through which you can also convert archives of other formats to self-extracting archive.
Bister is a free open source RAR to EXE converter software for Windows. Through this software, you can also create archives of RAR, ISO, MSI, VHD, GZIP, DMG, etc., formats. It also offers options to split and compress archives before starting the conversion process. The good thing about this software is its ability to convert multiple RAR archives to self-extracting (EXE) archives. Now, check out the below steps to convert RAR to EXE through this converter.
How to convert RAR to EXE using Bister:
- Start this software and go to Manage > Open option and browse and select the RAR archive.
- After that, click on the Convert to Encrypt Archive option to open up the Convert window.
- Next, select the EXE option from the Format menu and specify compression and split archive parameters.
- Lastly, enter the destination location path in the Destination field and press the OK button to initiate the conversion process.
- Encryption: Using it, you can password protect and encrypt output archives with wither AES-256 or ZipCrypto algorithms.
- Passwords: In it, you can store and securely manage all your important passwords.
It is another easy to use RAR to EXE converter through which anyone can quickly convert one or more RAR archives to self-extracting archives.
IZArc is yet another free RAR to EXE converter software for Windows and iOS. Using it, you can convert one RAR archive to EXE format at a time. Apart from RAR, it can also convert archives of ZIP, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, etc., format to self-extracting EXE archive. Plus, a handy UnSFX option to convert back self-extracting archive to a standard archive is also present in it. Follow the below steps to convert RAR to EXE format.
How to convert RAR to EXE using IZArc:
- Open the interface of this software and click on the Open button to browse and load a RAR archive.
- After that, go to the Actions tab and choose the Make .EXE File option.
- Lastly, specify the destination location path and press the OK button to initiate the conversion process.
- Test Archive Integrity: Using it, you can check whether an archive is in its original state or it is being modified.
- Encrypt: Through this feature, you can encrypt files, folders, and archives using a strong ARS-256 algorithm.
- Repair Archive: Using it, you can repair all the damaged and corrupt archives and extract their data.
It is another good RAR to EXE converter through which you can also create and extract standard archives.
Zipware is another free archive software that can also be used to convert RAR to EXE format. It works on Windows. Using it, you can create both the standard (ZIP, and 7Z) and self-extracting archives (EXE). Plus, it can also be used to extract archives of various formats such as ISO, VHD, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, XZ, DEB, DMG, and more. Before starting the conversion process, you can also choose to compress and split archives, if you want. Now, follow the below steps.
How to convert RAR to EXE using Zipware:
- Start this converter and press the Open button to browse and load a RAR archive. As soon as you load a RAR archive, you can view all its files and folder on the main interface.
- After that, click on the Convert button to open up the Convert window.
- Next, select the exe format from the Format menu and specify other archive parameters.
- Now, provide the destination location path and hit the OK button to start the RAR to EXE conversion process.
- Encryption: This feature lets you encrypt archives and data using the AES-256 or Zipcrypto encryption algorithm.
It is another capable RAR to EXE converter that anyone can use without much hassle.
7z SFX-Creator is a free open source self-extracting archive maker software for Windows. Through this software, you can easily convert files, folders, and archives to self-extracting EXE. To create self-extracting archives, it offers two options namely Self Extracting Installer (the self-extracting archive created by this option carry the internal data of the RAR archive) and Self Extracting Archive (the self-extracting archive of this option carries the RAR archive that you again need to extract to get the actual data). Now, check out the below steps to convert RAR to EXE.
How to convert RAR to EXE using 7z SFX-Creator:
- Start this converter and enter the source RAR file path in the Source field.
- Next, enter the destination archive path in the target field.
- Now, select the Self-Extracting Installer option from the Type menu.
- In the end, hit the Create SFX button to initiate the conversion process.
- The self-extracting archive generated through this software sometimes shows error at the time of extraction.
It is a straightforward software through which you can quickly convert a RAR archive to EXE format.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014