5 Best Free SKP to PDF Converter Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free SKP to PDF converter software for Windows. SKP or SketchUp file is used to store and carry sketches, 3D models, layers, wireframe, and other 3D elements. Now, if you need to convert SKP model to PDF to share it with others or for any other purpose, you can use these SKP to PDF converter software. In most of these converters, you can also view and analyze 3D models of an SKP file. Plus, advanced 3D model editing tools are also present in some. To view the SKP file model, these converters offer tools like Zoom, Rotate, Camera, Pan, View Modes, etc. To perform editing, you can find editing tools like Draw, Line, Angular Ray, and more. After making all the adjustments to an SKP file model, you can initiate the conversion process.
The process of conversion is not that difficult in any of these converters. Still, to help novice users, I have included the steps of conversion in the description of each software. In some converters, you can also batch convert SKP to PDF by following the provided steps. These converters also possess some additional tools that may come in handy. Through additional tools, you can create 3D presentation, adjust model quality, measure model dimensions, etc. Go through the list to know more about these converters.
My Favorite SKP to PDF Converter Software For Windows:
pCon.planner is my favorite software because it lets you edit and convert SKP files to PDF formats. Plus, it also offers a good set of tools to view and closely analyze 3D models and sketches of an SKP file.
pCon.planner is a free SKP to PDF converter software for Windows. You can also use it to view, create, and edit 3D models of various formats DXF, DWT, 3DS, SKP, OBJ, and more. To view models, it provides four side by side windows that enables you to view a 3D model from four different directions at a time. Plus, other essential viewing tools like Zoom, Rotate, Pan, etc., are also present in it. It also provides various 3D model editing tools (Polyline, Rectangle, Arc, Cuboid, Color, etc.) through which you can make modifications to 3D models. Now, check out the below steps to convert SKP to PDF through this converter.
How to convert SKP to PDF using pCon.planner:
- Start this converter and go to File > Open option to load an SKP file.
- Now, you can edit the SKP 3D model if you want through available editing tools.
- After that, go to the Print Preview section to preview the final look of the model. From this section, you can also add stamps and logos to the final PDF.
- Lastly, press the Print button to start the conversion process.
- Presentations: Through this feature, you can create a 3D presentation showing a moving 3D model that you can save as a Video or Animation.
- Audit & Recover: In it, you can check drawing for errors and fix them as well as recover corrupted drawings.
It is one of the best free SKP to PDF converter as it offers all the essential 3D model viewing, editing, and format conversion tools.
DoubleCAD XT is another free SKP to PDF converter software for Windows. In this software, you can also view and edit 3D models of SKP files before converting them to PDF format. To view 3D models, it offers a dedicated View tab that enables you to zoom in, orientate, pan, and move the 3D model. Similarly, it offers a Draw tab with various editing tools (Draw, Line, Angular Ray, etc.) to make changes to the SKP file 3D model. Apart from SKP, it also supports 3D files of other formats like DWG, PLT, 2CD, DXF, etc. Now, check out the below steps to convert SKP to PDF through this software.
How to convert SKP to PDF using DoubleCAD XT:
- Start this converter and press the Open button to load an SKP file.
- Now, use available viewing and editing tools to analyze and modify the input SKP model if you want.
- After viewing and editing, go to the Print section and specify the color mode and print source.
- In the end, hit the OK button to initiate the conversion process.
It is another capable SKP to PDF converter through which you can also edit SKP 3D models before performing the conversion.
XnConvert is yet another free SKP to PDF file converter software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Through this converter, you can also convert images and documents of various formats like DB, MIF, JPG, ICO, GIF, PNG, and more. Plus, it is capable of converting multiple SKP files to PDF and other supported formats at a time. This software also provides some editing tools through which you can adjust the color profile and add watermarks to 3D models. Although, you cannot make modifications to the structure of the SKP 3D model with this software. Now, follow the below steps to convert SKP to PDF using this software.
How to convert SKP to PDF files using XnConvert:
- Launch this converter and go to the Input tab and press the Add files button to load one or more SKP files.
- Next, go to the Actions tab and choose editing actions like watermark, color filter, etc., over 3D model.
- Now, move to the Output tab and select PDF from the Format menu.
- In the end, provide the output folder location and then hit the Convert button to start the conversion process.
- Use CPU Core: It allows you to allocate the specific number of CPU cores to this software.
- General Options: It offers multiple options that you can enable or disable like keep folder structure, preserve metadata, preserve extension, preserve color profile, etc.
- This software is only free for private and educational use.
It is a good SKP to PDF converter as it can batch convert multiple SKP files to PDF at a time.
SketchUp Viewer is the next free SKP to PDF converter software for Windows, iOS, macOS, and Android. As its name implies, it mainly a SKP file viewer that also lets you convert SKP files to the PDF format. Apart from PDF, it cannot convert SKP files to any other format. As it is mainly a sketch file viewer, thus it offers various viewing tools like Orbit (to view sketch file from different directions), Wireframe (to view edges or internal structure of a model), Monochrome (to disable colors of a model), Pan (to move model), Zoom (to loosely analyze a model), and more. After viewing and analyzing an SKP file model, you can save it in PDF format. Now, check out the below steps.
How to convert SKP to PDF file using SketchUp Viewer:
- Star this converter and go to File > Open option to load an SKP file.
- Now, use available viewings tools to view and analyze the model if you want.
- After that, move to File > Print option and press the OK button to start the conversion.
- Shadows: Use it to increase or decrease the intensity of shadows around a 3D model.
- Quality: Through this feature, you can adjust the quality of the SKP 3D model.
It is an easy to use SKP to PDF converter that also lets you view and analyze SKP file models.
Bently View is a free CAD viewer that also acts as an SKP to PDF converter. Using it, you can view and convert 3D models of SKP, DGN, DWG, IFC, etc., formats to PDF. In it, you also get many viewing tools that let you view a 3D model from different directions and distances. I also like its multi-tab interface that allows you to open up multiple 3D models at a time. Now, follow the below steps to convert SKP to PDF using this software.
How to convert SKP to PDF using Bently View:
- Start this converter and press the Open button to load an SKP file.
- After that, use available viewing tools (Rotate View, Top View, Front View, Zoom, etc.,) to analyze the SKP file model.
- Lastly, click on the Print option to convert SKP to PDF format.
- Measure Tools: Using measure tools, you can easily find out the radius, distance, and angle of a model.
- Camera: Through this feature, you can change the camera perspective by adjusting the camera focal lengths namely extra-wide, normal, and telephoto.
It is another capable SKP to PDF converter that also lets you view and analyze SKP file models.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014