5 Best Free Text to Spanish Converter Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free Text to Spanish converter software for Windows. Through these software, you can convert text of almost any language to the Spanish language. All these converters can also convert Text to other languages like Hindi, Chinese, Dutch, English, Urdu, Arabic, and more. To convert language of a text string, these software use online services like Google Translate, Microsoft Translate, LEC Translation, SYSTRAN Translate, etc. At any time, users can manually change the language translation service if they want. In a few converters, you can also convert entire documents containing the text of one language to another language. The process to convert Text to Spanish is quite simple in all these software. Still, to help you out, I have included the necessary conversion steps in the description of each software.
Some of these converters also act as dictionary software which helps you find out the meaning of certain words. Plus, tools to correct spelling and grammatical mistakes are also present in some. In these converters, you also get some additional tools through which you can listen to text, perform back translation, find synonyms, set alarm, and more. Go through the list to know more about these converters.
My Favorite Text to Spanish Converter Software For Windows:
Lingoes is my favorite software because it supports the most number of language translation services. Plus, it supports the text of various languages like English, Hindi, Arabic, Russian, and more.
Lingoes is a free dictionary and multi-language translation software for Windows. You can also use it as a Text to Spanish converter software. It supports many languages in which you can convert the text of any language. Some of the languages that it supports are English, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian, and French. To translate the text language, it uses various online translation services like Google Translate, LEC Translation, Microsoft Translator, Baidu Translation, and more. As it is mainly a dictionary software thus, you can easily find out the meaning of various words. Now, follow the below steps to convert Text to Spanish using this converter.
How to convert Text to Spanish using Lingoes:
- Launch this converter and go to the Text Translation menu.
- Now, write or paste the text that you want to convert to Spanish in the Text field.
- Now, specify the input and output (Spanish) text languages.
- Next, select one of the various available text translation services.
- Lastly, hit the Translate button to start the conversion process.
- Periodic Table: It shows the periodic table and values of each element like weight, orbital value, boil value, etc.
- Calculator: Using it, you can perform simple and scientific calculations.
- Currency Converter: With its help, you can find out the value of one currency to another.
- Algorithms: It lets you encode text using MD4, MD5, and SHA-1 algorithms.
It is a feature-rich Text to Spanish converter software that also offers text encoding, currency conversion, etc., features.
Qtranslate is a free text to Spanish converter software for Windows. Using this software, you can easily convert text of almost any language to Spanish language text. To translate the text, it uses language translation services namely Google, Microsoft Translate, Prompt, Babylon, SDL, and Yandex. Before starting the language translation process, you can select one of the language-translation services according to your requirements. This software also offers various shortcut keys to perform tasks like Ctrl+Q (translate the selected text), Ctrl+I (reverse the translation), etc. Now, follow the below steps to convert Text to Spanish using this converter.
How to convert Text to Spanish using Qtranslate:
- Launch this software and enter the text in the upper window of this software.
- After that, specify both input and output (Spanish) languages in the Language menu.
- Now, select one of many available language translation services.
- Lastly, press the Translate button to start the conversion process.
- Listen to Text: It is a text to speech feature that reads out the text like an audiobook.
- Back Translation: Use it to quickly translate back the output language to the original one.
It is another good Text to Spanish translation software through which you can quickly translate Text to Spanish language.
Dictionary is another free Text to Spanish converter software for Windows. It is mainly a free multilingual dictionary software that also lets you translate text of various languages to Spanish. It also offers Google Translate and Bing Translator services to perform the language translation conversion process. Although, you will not be able to select a language translation service as it automatically selects one according to input text. This software also comes with an autodetect language feature that automatically detects the input language. Although, you can also manually specify input and output languages. Now, follow the below steps to translate Text to Spanish using this software.
How to convert Text to Spanish using Dictionary:
- Launch this software and enter the text of any language on the text field.
- After that, go to the Dictionary /Translation section and specify both the input language and output (Spanish) language.
- In the end, press the OK button to start the conversion process.
- Text to Speech: By enabling this feature you can listen to both the input and the converted text.
- Text Editor: This feature lets you edit the input text before initiating the Text to Spanish translation.
- Recall and Alarm Manager: Use it to set a timer to remind you about some tasks.
- This software is only free for non-commercial use.
It is another good Text to Spanish converter that anyone can use without much hassle.
Ginger is the next free Text to Spanish converter software for Windows. It is mainly a writing tool that helps users correct spelling and grammar mistakes. To translate the text of one language to another, it provides a dedicated language section. Some of the languages apart from Spanish in which this software can convert a text into are Chinese, Hindi, Danish, Italian, Greek, Hebrew, and more. Now, check out the below steps to convert Text to Spanish using this software.
How to convert Text to Spanish using Ginger:
- Launch this translator and go to its Translate section.
- After that, enter the input text. This software will automatically detect the language of the input text.
- Next, select the Spanish language and hit the Translate button to initiate the conversion process.
- Rephrase: It is an advanced feature that automatically rephrases a piece of text.
- Bookmarks: Use it to save new words in the Ginger dictionary.
- Synonyms: It is another good feature through which you can find out multiple synonyms of a specific word.
- The free version of Ginger doesn’t come with premium features like real-time proofreading, synchronization, etc. To get premium features, you need to purchase its premium version.
It is another good Text to Spanish converter that can also be used to correct spelling and grammar mistakes.
Babylon is yet another free Text to Spanish converter software for Windows. This software offers a one-click translation method to quickly convert text of any language to the Spanish language. Apart from Spanish, this software can also convert text to Hindi, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Greek, and more. Unlike other similar software, it can also translate an entire text document to Spanish and other languages. Now, follow the below steps to convert Text to Spanish through this software.
How to convert Text to Spanish using Babylon:
- Launch this software and go to the Text Translation tab.
- After that, enter the text that you want to convert to Spanish in the text field.
- Now, specify input and output text languages from Language menus.
- In the end, press the Translate button to start the conversion process.
- Dictionary: Use it to find out the meaning of certain words.
- In this free version of Babylon, you can only convert text to any two supported languages. Plus, features like unlimited conversion, offline dictionary, etc., are also locked. To remove all the limitations, you need to purchase its premium version.
It is another capable Text to Spanish converter that also lets you convert text documents many various languages.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014