5 Best Free VP3 File Converter Software for Windows
This article contains a lit of Best Free VP3 File Converter Software for Windows. VP3 is an embroidery file format that stores embroidery design, patterns, and related metadata. Using these free software, you can easily convert a VP3 embroidery file to other embroidery formats such as PES, VIP, SEW, DST, PEC, SHV, EXP, JEF, EMD, GNC, XXX, HUS, etc. Some converter also help you convert VP3 embroidery images to formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, etc. To convert VP3 files, these software provide save as or export feature.
Before converting a VP3 file, you can properly visualize embroidery design present in imported file. These software offer tools like zoom, rotate, mirror, pan, view modes (show needles only, show hoops, etc.), realistic view, artistic view, 3D view, measurement feature, etc., which enable you view embroidery in different environment and angles. You can also play the stitching drawing process in most of these software. Resize embroidery, edit thread colors, remove small stitches, auto-adjust object density, and more features are available in these converters.
The process of VP3 file conversion is quite easy in all these software. You can checkout the software description to perform the conversion. Go through the list to know more about these VP3 file converters.
My Favorite Free VP3 File Converter Software for Windows:
BERNINA ARTLink is one of my favorite as you can convert VP3 files to a variety of embroidery files formats. Plus, it provides standard as well as advanced set of embroidery visualization and editing tools.
You can also try my editor that lets you convert VP3 files to other embroidery file and image formats like PNG, JPG, etc.
BERNINA ARTLink is a featured embroidery viewer and editor software which can also be used as a VP3 file converter. In it, you can open and view a VP3 embroidery file and then convert it to other embroidery formats without much hassle. It supports a wide number of output embroidery file formats which include SHV, VIP, SEW, PES, ART, ARX, DST, PEC, EMD, GNC, XXX, and some more. Apart from that, you can also use its Print function to convert VP3 files to PDF document. Let us see what are the steps required in order to perform VP3 embroidery conversion.
How to convert VP3 file in BERNINA ARTLink:
- Firstly, open a VP3 file in this software that you will be able to visualize using provided tools.
- Now, go to its File menu where you need to press the Save As option.
- Next, choose any of the supported output formats to convert VP3 file.
- Finally, you can start the embroidery file conversion by hitting the Save button.
- You can find a lot of embroidery viewing tools & features that you can use to properly view source embroidery files such as artistic view, zoom, rotate, pan, show rulers & guides, show needle points, show hoops, measure, etc.
- It also provides a Slow Redraw feature using which you can view entire stitching process as an animation.
- It lets you read and write embroidery design from/ to Card or Machine.
It is one of the most features embroidery software which comes with an added functionality to convert VP3 and other embroidery files to other supported formats.
my editor is another nice VP3 file converter for Windows. It is primarily used to view and edit embroidery designs of various formats including VP3. You can simply import a VP3 file and then convert it to any other embroidery format of your choice. It supports many of embroidery formats including common and uncommon ones, e.g., PES, VIP, SHV, SEW, JEF, DST, PCS, EXP, HUS, XXX, ZHS, etc. You can even convert VP3 file to PNG, JPG, BMP, and TIFF images.
Before conversion, it lets you have a proper look at imported VP3 file. For that, you can use a lot of tools which include 3D view, zoom, rotate, scale design, redraw stitching process, show hidden objects, show stitch marks, show filled outlines, hide selected objects, etc. You can also use some basic editing tools to modify source embroidery file. After viewing VP3 file, you can start the conversion by following below steps.
How to convert VP3 file in my editor:
- At first, import a VP3 file which you can properly view and analyze.
- Next, click on its Save As function from the File menu and then choose a desired output format from available ones.
- Finally, as you press the Save button, the VP3 file conversion process is started.
It provides some standard embroidery editing features that may come in handy such as ‘remove small stitches’, Auto-Density,etc.
It is a great VP3 file converter which is primarily an embroidery viewer and editor. Hence, you can perform a lot more other embroidery related tasks on computer.
Wilcom TrueSizer is a clean and intuitive VP3 file converter software for Windows. It is a nicely designed software which enables you to view, edit, and convert embroidery files including VP3. You can easily convert a VP3 file to EXP, PES, DST, JEF, SWE, EMD, VP3, VIP, SHV, HUS, and some more embroidery formats. It allows you to convert VP3 file to images including PNG, JPG, and BMP. Prior to conversion, you can view VP3 files with available visualization tools such as rotate, mirror, zoom, pan, stitching player, needle point view, etc.
Now, let us have a look at the steps required to perform VP3 file conversion.
How to convert VP3 file in Wilcom TrueSizer:
- Launch this software and import an embroidery design from VP3 file using its Open feature.
- Now, you will be able to view embroidery design on its main interface with the help of provided tools as mentioned above.
- Next, click the Export Machine File function present in its File menu.
- After that, choose a desired output embroidery file format which is available as export format.
- Finally, click the Save option to initiate VP3 file conversion process.
You get some more features to perform various actions on your embroidery designs such as resize embroidery design, remove small stitches, show repeats, thread color customization, calibrate screen, send via email, and more.
There are some advanced features which are locked in it, but you can purchase its pro version to remove feature limitations.
It is a good embroidery viewer and converter which can be used for conversion of VP3 files to other supported embroidery file formats.
OESD .ARTsizer is yet another VP3 file converter software for Windows. It lets you view and convert VP3 files to other embroidery formats such as EXP, PES, PEC, HUS, SHV, VIP, VP3, JEF, DST, XXX, etc. You can also view VP3 embroidery file using rotate, mirror, resize, zoom, measure, redraw, and more tools.
How to convert VP3 file in OESD .ARTsizer:
- Firstly, open a VP3 file and view it.
- Now, click the File menu > Save As option and select a desired output embroidery file to convert VP3.
- After that, click the Save option to start VP3 file conversion.
It is a nice embroidery file viewer that also lets you convert VP3 files to other embroidery files.
Edit Express Lite
Edit Express Lite is one more free VP3 file converter for Windows. Using it, you can only convert VP3 files to PDF document only. It doesn’t support conversion of VP3 file to any other embroidery format. Apart from VP3, you can convert other embroidery files to PDF as it supports a good number of input embroidery files, such as PES, PEC, PCS, SEW, EMD, JEF, EXP, VIP, XXX, DST, SHV, and HUS.
You get a lot of embroidery viewing tools to visualize VP3 file before conversion. Some of these tools include magnifying glass, pan, draw 3D, realistic preview, thread colors, etc. After viewing embroidery design, you can quickly convert VP3 to PDF. Let’s checkout how.
How to convert VP3 to PDF in Edit Express Lite:
- Open a VP3 file in this software and view it using provided tools.
- Now, go to File menu > Print function, select an installed PDF printer or Windows default one, and press the Ok button to convert VP3 to PDF.
It is another good software to view and edit embroidery designs in VP3 and other embroidery file formats. But as a VP3 file converter, it is not up to mark as you can only convert embroidery designs to PDF format.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014