5 Best Free JXR to JPG Converter Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free JXR to JPG converter software for Windows. JXR or JPEG XR is an image format that falls under the family of JPEG image formats. This format is used to carry high-resolution professional quality images as it supports deep color images of up to 48-bit RGB range. The problem with this image format is that it is not as widely supported by image editing and image viewing software. To resolve this problem, you can convert it to a popular image format namely JPG. In order to convert JXR to JPG, you need these JXR to JPG converter software. These converters are also capable of converting input JXR images to other formats like TGA, DDS, PNG, BMP, ICO, PCX JP2, etc. To efficiently perform the conversion, some converters also offer batch JXR to JPG conversion feature.
Through these converters, you can also make desired changes to input JXR images before starting the conversion process. To edit images, these converters offer tools like Crop, Rotate, Flip, Image Filters, Effects, Drawing Tools, etc. Besides this, predefined image filters (sepia, oil painting, blur, etc.) to quickly enhance JXR images are also available in some software.
The process of conversion is quite simple in all these software. Still, to further help you out, I have included the conversion steps in the description of these software. Go through the list to know more about these converters.
My Favorite JXR to JPG Converter Software For Windows:
XnConvert is my favorite software because it lets you convert multiple JXR images to JPG format at a time. I also like its batch image editing capability that allows you to edit multiple images simultaneously. Plus, it offers support for a wide range of image formats.
XnConvert is a free JXR to JPG converter software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Through this software, you can also perform batch JXR to JPG conversion. Before starting the conversion, you can edit multiple JXR images at a time through this software. To edit multiple images at once, it provides an Actions tab that offers batch editing features like Crop, Color Balance, Negative, Saturation, Reduce Noise, etc. After using editing actions, you can use its Preview tab to view the final look of input JXR images. Apart from JXR and JPG, this software supports other image formats as input and output like DCX, RAW, BMP, TIFF, B3D, PNG, WEBP, etc.
How to convert JXR to JPG using XnConvert:
- Open the interface of this converter and go to its Input tab and click on the Add Files button to load one or more JXR images.
- Next, go to the Actions tab and specify editing tasks to make changes to input JXR images.
- After that, go to the Output tab and select JPG format from the Format menu. Using the Settings button, you can adjust output JPG Quality, DCT Method, Smoothing Factor, and other parameters.
- Lastly, click on the Convert button to start the conversion process.
- File Renaming: Using it, you can batch rename multiple input images at a time.
- Hot Folder: With this feature, you can specify some folders which will be monitored continuously and the newly added images will be converted using recently used configurations.
- Use CPU Core: Through this feature, you can specify the number of CPU cores that this converter can use during the conversion process.
It is one of the best free JXR to JPG conversion software as it lets you perform batch image editing as well as batch JXR to JPG conversion.
GIMP is a free open source JXR to JPG converter software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. This software is popular for its image editing capability as it offers a wide range of image editing tools. Some of the image editing tools offered by this converter are Layers, Color Level Adjustments, Flip, Rotate, Image Filters, and Effects. Another highlight of this editor is its ability to support images of multiple formats like ICO, XBM, WebP, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and more.
By default, this software does not support JXR image format, thus, you need to download and add an external plugin named file-jxr.exe to this software. To add the plugin to this software, first, extract the plugin folder and then copy the file-jxr.exe plugin. After that, go to GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins folder and paste the plugin. Now, restart the GIMP and you will be able to convert JXR to JPG.
How to convert JXR to JPG using GIMP:
- Launch this software and click on File > Open option to load a JXR image.
- After that, you can modify the input JXR image using available image editing tools.
- Now, go to File > Export option and select JPG as the output image format.
- Lastly, press the Export button to start the conversion process. Prior to conversion, you can adjust output quality and other parameters like save EXIF data, save XMP data, etc.
- Swap Color: Using this feature, you can exchange the background color of an image with its foreground color.
- Animation: With the use of this feature, you can create a simple 2D animation using multiple layers and images which acts as the frames of the animation.
It is a feature-rich image editing software through which you can make desired changes to an input JXR image before converting it to the JPG format.
ImBatch is the next free JXR to JPG conversion software for Windows. This software is specially designed to process multiple images of various formats (BMP, TIFF, JPG, WBMP, SVG, etc.) at a time. Using it, you cannot only batch convert multiple JXR images to JPG format but also perform batch image editing. To perform batch image editing, you can use its Add Tasks menu that offers various batch image editing as well as saving tasks. Some of the editing tasks that it provides are Equalize, Exposure, Levels, Lens Effect, Mosiac Effect, Resize, Blur, etc.
How to batch convert JXR to JPG using ImBatch:
- Start this software and press the Add New images button to load multiple JXR images.
- After that, add editing tasks from the Add Tasks menu, if you want to edit input JXR images.
- Now, add the Save As task from the Add Tasks menu and specify the output location path, output naming scheme, and output image format (JPG).
- At last, press the Run batch processing button to start the conversion process.
- EXIF/IPTC Editor: Using it, you can view and edit metadata of input images like shutter speed, aperture, white balance, copyright information, time of capture, etc.
- Process Raw Images: You can also process various camera images through it.
This software is only free for private use.
It is another very capable JXR to JPG converter software through which you can easily perform batch image editing and batch image conversion.
IrfanView is yet another free JXR to JPG converter software for Windows. This software is primarily an image viewer software that also offers an advanced batch conversion feature that allows you to batch convert, batch edit, and batch rename multiple images at a time. To perform batch image editing, it offers editing tools like contrast, flip, auto-crop, change color depth, replace color, brightness controller, etc.
However, this software does not natively support JXR images. To resolve this problem, you need to first install IrfanView plugin to this software. After the successful installation of IrfanView plugins, you will be able to view and convert JXR images with ease.
How to batch convert JXR to JPG using IrfanView:
- Launch this software and go to File > Batch Conversion/Rename section.
- Now, select the Batch Conversion option and then select the JPG format from the Output Format menu. As soon as you select the JPG option, an options window will open up in which you can specify the output file size, output image quality, retain EXIF data or not, etc.
- Next, you can go to the Advanced section where you can find various bulk image editing tools like vertical flip, replace color, negative, crop, resize, rotate, etc.
- In the end, click on the Save button to start the batch JXR to JPG conversion process.
- Slideshow: Using it, you can run a slideshow of added images.
- Screenshot: It is a handy feature through which you can take snapshots of the entire screen or a specific part of the screen.
- Start OCR: If you want to extract text data from images, then you can use this advanced feature.
This software is only free for non-commercial use.
It is a simple JXR to JPG converter software through which you can view, edit, and convert format of multiple images at a time.
Paint.NET is one more free JXR to JPG converter software for Windows. It is primarily an image editing software through which you can edit images of various formats like GIF, TGA, DDS, PNG, JPG, BMP, etc. However, this software does not support the JXR image format by default. To resolve this problem, you need to install a plugin named PDNJPEGXRPlugin to this software. After the successful installation of its plugin, you will be able to view, edit, and convert JXR images. To edit images, this software provides editing tools such as Color Palette, Paint Brush, Magic Wand, Effects, Layers, and more.
How to convert JXR to JPG using Paint.NET:
- Launch this software and click on the Open button to load one JXR image to this software.
- After that, use available image editing tools to make desired changes to the JXR image.
- Next, click on the Save As option and select JPG as the output format. Before saving JPG image, you can adjust its quality.
- Lastly, hit the OK button to start the conversion.
It is simple and easy to use JXR to JPG converter software through which you can make desired changes to input images before starting the conversion.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014