6 Best Free Software for Windows to Learn Chinese
Here is a list of 6 best free software for Windows to Learn Chinese.
Chinese language is the national language of China. It is one widely spoken language in the world. It is not as difficult as it looks and you can easily learn this language by using a software.
All these software can be effectively used for learning Chinese language. These software provide some of the best ways to learn Chinese, such as: flashcards, image, audio pronunciation, written pronunciation, text translation, test, quiz, etc. These software provide a wide range of words and phrases which you can learn from various lessons. You can also add words and phrases by yourself which you want to learn. Apart from Chinese, some of these software can also be used for learning other popular languages, such as: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, etc. Some of these software are also available for Mac and Linux OS.
Here Are The 6 Best Free Software for Windows to Learn Chinese:
Anki can be easily used for learning many popular Chinese phrases or words with many quality features. It provides many useful features and some of the key language learning features of this software are:
- You can learn many popular Chinese phrases or words easily using this software with the help of images, audio pronunciation, written pronunciation, translation, etc.
- It provides easy and straight-forward test for learning Chinese.
- It also lets you add Chinese language phrases and learn these phrases in any language you like.
- Apart from Chinese, you can also learn Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese and many other languages using this software.
- It is also an open source and cross-platform software. It is also available for Linux, Mac, IOS, Android and other OS.
How to learn Chinese using Anki:
- Open this software, load a deck for learning Chinese language. If the deck is not available, download it from its website (download link here), import the deck in the software and open it.
- A new interface will open, click on the Study Now button on this interface.
- Again, a new interface will open where you can start learning Chinese language phrases and words by giving the test.
Byki Express is a quality and multiple language learning software. You can easily use it to study Chinese with many quality features. Some of the best features of this software are:
- You can use it to study Chinese with the help of flashcards containing image, audio pronunciation, written pronunciation in English, translation in English, etc.
- You can add as many list of Chinese phrases or words as you wish to learn.
- Apart from Chinese, you can also learn Japanese, English, Spanish, Italian, German, French and other popular languages.
- It also has a free online language learning version.
- Apart from Windows, it is also available for Mac operating system.
How to learn Chinese using Byki Express:
- Open this software, click on Change List or Language button on the top-left corner of the software interface. If you don’t have Chinese language and its lists available, then you can download it from its website (download it from here).
- A new Select a List window will open. On the left side of this window, select the language as Chinese and on the right side, select a Word or Phrase list you wish to learn.
- Now on its main interface, follow all the 3 steps for learning Chinese language.
Note: You need to register to its website to download this software.
OpenTeacher provides test for learning popular Chinese phrases or words. It provides many different and useful features to study Chinese language. Some of the key features of this software are:
- You can learn Chinese by seeing its written pronunciation and translation in English while giving the learning test in this software.
- Using this software, you can give two or more test at the same time to learn some of the popular Chinese phrases and words.
- Apart from Chinese, you can also learn Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian and many other popular speaking languages.
- It is also an open source, portable, multilingual and cross-platform software. You can also use it in Mac, Linux, Android, IOS and other operating system.
Chinese Homework trainer
Chinese Homework trainer is a handy software even for a beginner to learn Chinese. This software provides many useful features for learning Chinese easily. Some of the useful Chinese learning features of this software are:
- It provides 9 different subjects to study Chinese language, each subject consist of many lists and each list contains many popular Chinese phrases and words for learning.
- It provides two approaches for you to learn Chinese, they are: by studying and by giving tests.
- It provides many different way to study Chinese and it also provides many different type of tests for learning Chinese.
- In this software, you can study Chinese with the help of audio pronunciation, written pronunciation in English, written translation in English, etc.
- You can also add list of Chinese phrases or words in this software for learning.
ZDT is a simple, user-friendly and quality Chinese learning software. You can use this software to learn more than 700 Chinese phrases or words easily with the help of flashcards. It provides written pronunciation and translation of some of the popular Chinese phrases or words in English. You can also add Chinese phrases or words by yourself in this software. It is also an open source and cross-platform software. You can also use it in Mac and Linux OS.
Note: You need to have Java software already installed in your computer to run this software.
You can use Mandarin Player to learn Chinese with the help of flashcard and audio pronunciation of many popular Chinese phrases or words from various lessons. There are many other Chinese lessons available for this software on its website which you can download. It is also available for French speaker.
Note: You need to register to its website to download extra lessons containing more Chinese phrases or words.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014