7 Best Free Software to Learn French
Here are 7 best free software to Learn French.
French is the national language of France and it is used in many parts of Europe which makes it one important language in the world. It requires a lot of practice to learn this language. You can learn or practice French language using a software.
You can effectively use all these software for learning French language. These software provide some simple, unique, interesting and quality ways to learn various popular phrases or words of French language. Some quality features of these software are: flashcard, audio, translation, test, Games, etc.
Byki Express is a resourceful and multiple language learning software which you use effectively to study French language. You can study French by using flashcards which contain words or phrases in French and their translation in English with audio. Apart from French, you can learn Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Arabic and many other languages using this software. You need to download French language learning flashcards from its website (download it from here).
How to learn French language using Byki Express:
- Open this software, click on Change List or Language button at the top right corner of the software interface.
- On left side of the software interface, select your language as French language and then select a list you want to learn. If you don’t have French language available, then you need to download the list from its website, its URL is given above.
- Now comeback to the software main interface and follow all the three steps available on its interface for learning French language.
Note: It is also available in paid version with more features.
Buensoft French is a quality software which you can use to study French language. Some of the quality features of this software are:
- You can use this software to learn many commonly used French phrases or words with their proper pronunciation and translation in English.
- It provides many subjects, each subject contains many free French lessons and each lesson contains many words or phrases which you can learn in French.
- It also provides many activities for learning French language.
How to learn French using this software:
- After opening this software, select a subject on the left side of the software interface.
- Select a lesson from that subject.
- From a lesson, select or open words or phrases you want to learn in French.
- A pop-up window will open in which you will see the translation of the selected word in French with pronunciation in audio.
- Similarly, you can learn many English words and phrases in this software in French.
Note: It also has an upgraded version with a lot more effective features.
ProvaLingua is a resourceful and multiple language learning software which you can use to learn to speak French with some quality features. It primarily provides more than 30 free French lessons and each lesson contains 20-25 words or phrases which you can study by practicing it. Apart from French, you can also learn Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, etc. You can also add a language which you want to learn in this software.
How to learn French using ProvaLingua:
- Open this software, on the top of the software interface, select the Target Language for Study as French.
- Then, you will see many lists for learning French will come on the software interface, select any list you want to study.
- A new French study window will open which consist of many tests, you can give these tests to learn French easily.
Note: The developer of this software has stopped working on it. So, there is no support for this software.
Anki is an open source and multiple languages learning software. You can use this software to learn many popular French phrases or words with audio, images and pronunciation in English. You can download many flashcards to learn French language in this software from here.
How to use Anki for learning French language:
- Open this software, load a deck which contains words or phrases to learn French language. If you don’t already have it, then you can download it from the link given above.
- Select the number of cards in a deck you want to learn.
- Start studying the French language by giving answer to the question one by one.
Note: You need to register on its website to download this software.
OpenTeacher is a quality language learning software which you can use to learn some popular languages of the world including French. You can use it to learn many popular French phrases or words by giving test. Apart from French, you can also learn Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, Arabic and many other languages using this software. It is also an easy-to-use, open source, portable and cross-platform software. You can also use it in Mac, Linux and other operating system.
How to learn French using OpenTeacher:
- Open this software and open a French lesson you want to learn. If you don’t have French lesson already, then you can download it by clicking on Load from the internet option at the bottom of the software interface.
- After you have successfully loaded a French lesson, click on the Teach me! tab at the bottom of the software interface.
- A Study window will open where you can learn French.
The French Tutorial
The French Tutorial is a handy web browser based service which can teach you French language. It provides many free French lessons for learning with audio pronunciation. It also provides various Japanese learning test. As it is a web-based service which means you can also use it in other operating system, such as: Linux, Mac, Ubuntu, etc.
Note: You need to register on its website to download this tutorial. You need to have a web browser to run this software and it also has its online French language learning version.
valodas software can be a handy option for learning French language. It provides many ways for teaching you French, such as: Cards, Simple learning lessons, Spelling test, Games, Dictionary, etc. Apart from French, you can also learn Spanish, English, Japanese, German, Italian and many other languages. It is also available for Mac and Linux OS in many different languages, such as: Spanish, German, Italian, French, etc.
Note: You can download French language dictionary for this software from here.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014