5 Best Free Visio Viewer Software For Windows
Here is a list of 5 best free Visio viewer software for Windows.
Visio file with .VSD (stands for Visio drawing) file extension contains a raster graphics image and it is mainly use for representing diagrams and flowcharts. It is a very popular file format of Microsoft Visio software. There are limited freeware which can let your view VSD file.
If you are looking for a free Visio alternative to Microsoft Visio for viewing VSD file, then you can easily use these freeware. All these software let you view multi-page VSD files easily (except last software) and some of these software can also let you view multiple VSD files. These Visio software also provide some of the other useful features, such as: conversion, change background color, file drag-n-drop feature, etc.
Here Are The 5 Best Free Visio Viewer Software for Windows:
Microsoft Visio 2013 Viewer
You can use Microsoft Internet Explorer as a Visio viewer after installing Microsoft Visio 2013 Viewer. Some of the key features of Microsoft Internet Explorer for viewing Visio file are:
- After installing this software, you can easily open multiple VSD files in multiple tabs of your Microsoft Internet Explorer and you can also view all the pages of Visio file.
- Its file drag-n-drop feature let you easily open VSD file by just simply dragging VSD file on the explorer interface.
- You can view it in full screen mode by pressing F11 with a good viewing quality.
- You can add Visio file to Favorites or Bookmarks VSD file for later view.
- Some of its useful viewing features are: move image, zooming feature, change image background color, etc.
After you have install Microsoft Visio 2013 Viewer, your VSD file will be associated with Microsoft Internet Explorer. So, you need to just double-click your left mouse icon on the VSD file and your VSD file will open in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Note: This visio software is also available for 64-bit Windows.
Free Visio Viewer
Free Visio Viewer is a simple and straight-forward VSD viewer software which can let you Visio file with some effective and easy features. Some of the key features of this free Visio alternative are:
- It is a straight forward Visio software because it supports only VSD file format.
- It can let view all the pages of the Visio file.
- It supports file drag-n-drop feature.
- In this software, you can move the image on any part of its interface easily.
- It also let you zoom the VSD file and change image background color.
VSD Viewer is an easy-to-use software to view VSD files, it comes with some handy viewing features. Some of the handy features of Visio software are:
- You can use this tool to view multi-page VSD file with a very good quality for viewing it.
- It provides “Copy to Clip” feature which you can use to copy image from a VSD file.
- Apart from VSD file, it also support TXT and RTF file formats.
- It has a very large user-interface.
- This free visio alternative is also available in many different languages apart from English, such as: Chinese, French, German, Italian and Japanese.
How to view VSD file using VSD Viewer:
- Click on the Open button on the top left corner of the software interface.
- A File Open dialog box will appear, browse the VSD file you want to open and open it.
- Next, you will see output images of the file you have open on the software interface.
Note: This Visio viewer also has a paid version with many other quality features.
LibreOffice is a very popular, open source and feature-rich Office suite. This VSD viewer provides some handy features for viewing Visio files:
- It can let you view all the pages from a Visio file. It provides navigation explorer at the left side of its interface to quickly explore all the pages of a Visio file.
- With a very good image quality, it provides ruler at the top and at the left side of the image for measuring image size.
- Apart from using LibreOffice as Visio Viewer, it can also edit VSD file and convert VSD to PDF, SVG, EPS and other file formats.
- This free Visio alternative also supports some of the other popular raster graphic image file formats, such as: AI, CDR, SVG, PDF, XLSX, DOCX, etc.
- It is also a cross-platform (also available for Linux and Mac OS) software and it is also available in multilingual user-interface.
How to open Visio file in LibreOffice:
- Open this software, click on the File option in the Menu Bar. A top-down list will open.
- In this top-down list, click on the Open option and a File Open dialog box will appear.
- In this dialog box, browse for VSD file and open it.
- Now, the file will open on the software interface.
MS Office AutoCad PDF PSD TIFF Viewer Free
MS Office AutoCad PDF PSD TIFF Viewer Free can be use to view many popular file formats including VSD file. Some of the key features of this Visio software are:
- You can use it to view multiple Visio files as it can open multiple Visio files in multiple tabs.
- You can use this software with some useful viewing features for viewing Visio files, such as: Flip, Rotate, Zoom, Bookmarks, etc.
- In this software, you can also change the background image color.
- Apart from Visio file, it supports some other popular file formats, such as: DWG, Excel, PSD, PDF, TIFF, PPT, etc.
You can view VSD file in this free Visio alternative by clicking on the Open option in the File Section on the left side of the software interface. It will open a File dialog box from where you can browse for VSD file you want to open.
Note: To open this Visio viewer, you need to right-click on its executable file icon and select “Run as administrator” option.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014