6 Best Free Software to Batch Convert DOCX to PDF for Windows
Here is list of Best Free Software to Batch Convert DOCX to PDF for Windows. DOCX is the newer version of Microsoft Word document files, is the Microsoft Word Open XML Format. Now, if you want to convert multiple DOCX files to Portable Document Format (PDF) files at once, you need a software that supports conversion between these two formats. In that case, you can go through this list and find a free software to batch convert DOCX to PDF. Besides DOCX and PDF, multiple other file formats are supported by these software to import and export files. Some of these formats include DOC, HTML, XML, RTF, ODT, TXT, Images, and eBooks.
Most of these software provide you options to customize output PDFs. You can add watermark to resulting PDFs and encrypt them by assigning a password. Plus, you can also control what actions can be performed on output PDFs by other users. These actions may include printing, copying content, editing, filling form, etc. Additionally, some handy tools can be found in these free software including Merge Documents, Extract Images from Documents, and Document Reader. All in all, these are quite feature rich software which can convert multiple DOCX files to PDF documents simultaneously.
The process of batch DOCX to PDF conversion is very easy in all these software. Still, to further help you out, you can check software description to know exact conversion steps.
My Favorite Free Software to Batch Convert DOCX to PDF for Windows:
AVS Document Converter is my favorite software to convert multiple DOCX files to PDF as it lets you customize output with various features. It can also be integrated with Windows File Explorer to quickly perform conversion from right-click menu.
7-PDF Maker is another good software to convert DOCX and other files to PDF in bulk from context menu.
You may also like some best free software to Batch Convert DOC to DOCX, Batch Convert HTML to PDF, and Batch Convert EPUB to PDF for Windows.
AVS Document Converter
AVS Document Converter is one of the best free software to batch convert DOCX to PDF. It lets you convert Word documents in DOCX format to customized PDFs. Besides DOCX, you can also convert other document files to PDF. The supported input formats in it include DOC, RTF, HTML, TXT, etc. You can also convert DOCX to other formats such as eBooks (FB2, MOBI, EPUB), images (JPG, TIFF, PNG, etc.), RTF, HTML, and other formats.
To customize output PDF documents, it provides a few features which you can access from Format Settings. You can add password to output PDF as well as add action restrictions on editing, printing, and/ or copying. You can enter user and owner passwords for that. It lets you insert a text watermark with customize font and opacity. Now, lets checkout the steps to batch convert DOCX to PDF.
How to batch convert DOCX to PDF in AVS Document Converter:
- Firstly, add several input DOCX documents to this software.
- Next, set output format “To PDF” by going to the Output Format section.
- Now, set up output configurations using Format Settings.
- Finally, specify output folder and press the Convert Now! button to quickly batch convert DOCX to PDF.
- If you want, you can combine multiple DOCX files to one PDF document using its Merge feature.
- It can be used as a document reader too as it provides tabs to read input document. You also get page navigation and zoom options.
- You can also extract images from source documents including DOCX, PDF, etc.
- It can also be integrated with Windows File Explorer to quickly batch convert DOCX to PDF from context menu.
- It also provides a handy Create Archive tool.
It is a great bulk document converter that lets you batch convert DOCX to a lot of formats including PDF.
7-PDF Maker is a free PDF maker which you can use to batch convert DOCX to PDF. Apart from DOCX, it supports over 80 file formats to convert to PDF like DOC, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, Images, etc. The good thing is that it can be accessed from right-click menu. You can directly convert multiple DOCX files to PDF using context menu of input files.
Prior to conversion, you can open up GUI of 7-PDF Maker to customize output PDF properties. It lets you set up options including page range, image settings, export notes, export bookmarks, etc. You can also add security to resulting PDF by entering Document and Permission Passwords. You can restrict permissions like printing, copying content, form filling, inserting/rotating/deleting pages, etc.
How to batch convert DOCX to PDF using right click menu in 7-PDF Maker:
- First, open up its Settings panel and configure PDF options as per your requirement and save changes.
- Now, go to the folder where source DOCX files are saved and select all the DOCX files that you want to convert to PDF.
- After that, right click the selected DOCX file and from the context menu, click Create PDF (7-PDF) option. It will then convert all DOCX files to PDF at once.
It is another good software to batch convert DOCX to PDF as you can quickly perform conversion from context menu.
Soft4Boost Document Converter
Soft4Boost Document Converter is a free bulk document converter that lets you batch convert DOCX to PDF. It lets convert multiple document in batch and for that, it supports a lot of input and output formats apart from DOCX and PDF. DOC, DjVu, FB2, EPUB, MOBI, ODT, ODP, RTF, HTML, MHT, TXT, XPS, Images, PPT, and PPTX, are some of its supported import and export formats.
This software also offers features to customize output PDF. It mainly provides two features which include watermarking resulting PDFs and adding security to PDFs with owner and user passwords. It lets you limit actions on output PDFs which may include editing, copying, and printing.
How to batch convert DOCX to PDF in Soft4Boost Document Converter:
- First, you need to input all source DOCX documents using Add Files option.
- Now, you can set up output parameters for resulting PDFS before conversion.
- After that, enter destination location and hit the Convert Now! button to start conversion.
- It can be used to extract images from source documents including HTML, PDF, DOC, DOCX, etc.
- You can also read DOCX and other source documents in it using zoom and page navigation.
It is a clean and intuitive software that lets you batch convert DOCX to PDF and various other formats.
Weeny Free Word To PDF Converter
Weeny Free Word To PDF Converter is yet another free software to batch convert DOCX to PDF. As its name implies, it is primarily designed to convert multiple Word files (DOC and DOCX) to PDF documents. It also lets you customize a variety of output settings before starting conversion which include adding metadata, configuring page settings, adding watermark, and encrypting output PDF.
How to batch convert DOCX to PDF in Weeny Free Word To PDF Converter:
- Add multiple source DOCX files to this software.
- Configure Settings by using respective option.
- Click the Convert Now! button to start batch DOCX to PDF conversion process.
It is another nice software to batch convert DOCX to PDF and before conversion, customize resulting PDFs.
MultiDoc Converter, as its name suggests, is a bulk document converter for Windows Using it, you can also batch convert DOCX to PDF. Some other supported input and output formats include DOC, EPUB, RTF, TXT, XML, HTML, MHT, and ODT.
How to batch convert DOCX to PDF in MultiDoc Converter:
- First, enter the source location from where you want to import DOCX files to it.
- Now, select DocX format from Include panel.
- At last, set output format to Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), enter destination folder, and click the Convert button to which will start the batch conversion process.
It is a handy bulk document converter which also supports batch conversion of DOCX to PDF. The only let down of this software is that it doesn’t provide any customization options for output PDFs.
Icecream PDF Converter
Icecream PDF Converter is the next free software to batch convert DOCX to PDF. It is a cleanly designed software to convert documents to PDF and vice versa. In it, a variety of import and export formats are supported which include DOC, RTF, ODT, JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, EPS, HTML, and EPUB. Apart from that, it lets you configure PDF metadata information and encrypt resulting PDFs.
How to batch convert DOCX to PDF in Icecream PDF Converter:
- First, go to its “To PDF” section to perform DOCX to PDF conversion.
- Now, add DOCX files to this software.
- Next, set up output options by using its settings icon.
- Finally, enter destination location and click the Convert button to start bulk conversion.
- You also get a Merge feature to create one single PDF document by combining all source DOCX or any other document files.
The free edition of this converter lets you convert at most three DOCX files or any other supported files to PDF simultaneously.
It is a user friendly software to batch convert DOCX to PDF and vice versa.
Technical Content Editor
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014