9 Best Free Android Widget Creator Apps
Here is a list of best free Android widget creator apps. Through these apps, users can create various types of custom widgets and place them on their screens. Some of the popular widgets users can create through these apps are time clocks, calendars, multitask sidebar, and text widgets. To create widgets, these apps offer various tools through which users can specify widget behavior, widget color profile, widget gestures, and more. In some apps, users even get tools to specify the widget animations and widget layers. Some apps also come with multiple widgets like clock of various designs, calendars of various types, stopwatches, etc. To quickly create a widget, users can choose one of the existing widgets and make some changes to them according to their requirements. After creating a widget, users can easily place them on the screen of their Android device and start using them.
To further customize widgets, some apps come with advanced editing tools that allow users to create 3D transitions, change the timings of animation, change update behavior of widgets, and more. The process to create and add widgets to the screen is quite simple in all these apps. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite Android Widget Creator App:
KWGT Kustom Widget Maker is my favorite app as it can create various types of widgets like Clock, Calendar, Notes, etc. Plus, it comes with various predefined widgets that users can manually edit before placing them on their screen.
KWGT Kustom Widget Maker
KWGT Kustom Widget Maker is a free Android widget creator app. This app comes with thousands of free widgets that users can edit before adding them to their home screens. Some of the popular widgets that it comes with are Clock, Notes, and Calendar. After selecting a widget, users can use its editing tools to change widget size, widget color, background, etc. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Free Widgets: This app comes with a large number of free widgets that users can customize and add to their home screen.
- Widget Editor: After selecting a widget, users can edit it over its widget editor that offers various tools like layers, background, globals, and more.
- Widget Animation: Through this app, users can also make various animation changes to their widgets.
- Advanced Editing Features: This app also comes with advanced features like conditionals and global variables, 3D flip transformations, Native music utilities, and more.
- This app offers multiple additional features like Dynamic download of content via HTTP, RSS Download, XML Download, Google Fitness Support, and more.
- The free version of this app shows ads. To remove ads users need to purchase its premium version.
It is a feature-rich Android widget creator through which users can create and customize different types of widgets according to their requirements.
UCCW is another free Android widget creator app. It is basically a what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) editor for Android widgets. It also comes with multiple free widgets that users can customize according to their requirements and add to their Android device screen. Now, check out the primary features of this app.
- Free Customizable Widgets: This app comes with various free and customizable widgets like calendars, clock, skins, feather clocks, trays, and more.
- Widget Objects: Using it, users can adjust text, shapes, images, weather, graphic, etc., of widgets.
- Text Mapping: This feature allows users to override text values.
- Background Editor: Use it to change the background color of widgets.
- Hotspots: Using this tool, users can add a hotspot over a widget. When a user clicks on the hotspot a predefined hotspot task will execute such as widget position adjustment, widget size adjustment, widget shape adjustment, etc.
- This app doesn’t offer all the widgets and skins in its free version. To access all its widgets and skins, users need to purchase its paid version.
It is another good Android widget creator app that anyone can use to customize widgets.
Simple Photo Widgets
Simple Photo Widgets is another free Android widget creator app for Android. As its name implies, it is a photo widget creator app through which users can create and add a photo widget over their Android device screen. It offers multiple photo arrangements for the photo widget. Plus, tools to adjust page transition, image border, etc., are also present in it. Now, take a look at the primary features of this app.
- Custom Photo Arrangement: This app allows users to make custom photo arrangements that users can add to their screens.
- Widget Settings: Using it, users can manually adjust widget border whitespace, corner radius, page transition effect, the interval between transitions, and more.
- Control: Using it, users can enable or disable the option to flip images manually.
It is a simple Android widget creator app through which users can create custom photo widgets.
Quotes Widget is another free Android widget creator app. Using this app, users can create and customize a custom quotes widget that shows inspirational quotes on the main screen. Now, check out the main features of this Android widget creator app.
- Quotes Widget: This app allows users to add a custom quotes widget on their home screen that shows motivational quotes.
- Quotes Widget Editor: By using its editor, users can make various changes to the quotes widget like quotes text font, text color, widget background color, text size, author text size, etc. In addition to that, it also offers various quote text alignment tools.
- Quotes Category: Use this feature to specify the category of quotes you want to see like System Quotes, Random Quote, or Mixed Quotes.
- Update Interval: It is another feature through which users can specify the time after which this app should update quotes.
This Android widget creator is a simple quotes widget creator that users can customize according to their requirements.
Simple Text Widget
Simple Text Widget is another free Android widget creator app. Through this app, users can create custom text widgets. To do that, it offers various text adjustment tools that users can easily use. After creating a custom ext widget, users can place it on their screen with text on it. Now, check out its main features.
- Text Widgets: It offers multiple text widgets that users can play on their screens.
- Text Adjustment: After selecting a widget users can specify the text font, text size, text color, and other parameters.
- Screen Text: This app allows users to enter a custom message that will show on the screen in a user-defined manner.
- Themes: This app also comes with various themes that users can apply such as dark theme, system theme, light theme, etc.
It is a simple to use Android widget creator to make widgets to show custom text on the screen.
Any Text Widgets
Any Text Widgets is another free Android widget creator app. As its name implies, it is mainly used to create text widgets that users can place on their screens to show desired text. Plus, all the essential tools to adjust text properties, widget background color, font settings, etc., are also present in it. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Create New Widget: It is the primary text widget creator through which users can specify property about the text widgets such as widget background, widget corners, text, gravity, text style, etc.
- Text Field: Use it to manually add a custom text that you want to display on your screen.
- Import Widgets: Through this tool, users can import existing text widgets and quickly add them to their home screen.
It is another capable Android widget creator app through which users can quickly make beautiful text widgets.
Text Widget Maker
Text Widget Maker is another good Android widget creator app. It is one of the simple Widgets creator apps through which users can quickly make a custom text widget and place it on their screen. Now, check out its main features.
- Custom Text Message: Before creating a text widget, users need to enter a custom message that they want to display.
- Widget Adjustment: After specifying the text, users can specify the text font and widget size. After making all the adjustments, users can quickly place the text widget on their screen.
It is a simple and easy to use to Android widget creator app that anyone can use to quickly create text widgets.
Countdown Widget is the next free Android widget creator app. This app allows users to create and customize countdown clock widgets of different shapes and sizes. Plus, various visual and functional changes can also be made through this app. Now, take a look at the main features of this app.
- Multiple Countdown Clock Designs: This app comes with multiple countdown clock designs that users can further customize and add to their screen.
- Widget Configuration: This section is used to configure and customize various aspects of a countdown widget such as widget color, background color, date, time, size, etc.
- Create and Maintain Multiple Widgets: This app allows users to create multiple countdown clock widgets that users can add on multiple screen pages.
- Feed Important Dates: In this app, users can also feed important dates like Anniversary, Birthday, etc., so that this widget will remind you about important dates.
It is another easy-to-use Android widget creator through which users can create customizable Android countdown widgets.
Panels is the last free Android widget creator app. Using this app, users can create custom sidebar and app launcher widgets. In the created widget, users can add various apps and icons that they can quickly access without going to the apps gallery. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Multitasking Sidebar: Through this app, users can create a multiple multiple multitasking taskbar to quickly access and switch between different apps.
- Multiple Gestures Support: It allows users to set specific gestures to access this app like swipe left, swipe right, etc.
- Color Presets: To make the widget more appealing, users can apply various color presets over them.
- Highly Compatible: Unlike most other widget-maker apps, it can work with all Android launchers.
- One-Hand Operation: The widget created by this app can be accessed by using only one hand.
- Floating Widgets: After adding a widget created by this app to the screen, users can easily move to any part of the screen.
It is another good Android widget creator app through which users can create custom sidebar widgets containing multiple apps icons.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- October 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014