11 Best Free Coronavirus Blocker Extensions For Windows
Here is a list of best free coronavirus blocker extensions for Windows. To avoid the continuous bombardment of coronavirus news, posts, and articles, you can use these anti-coronavirus extensions. Plus, they help you focus on things that are under your control, unlike this coronavirus pandemic. To avoid online content associated with coronavirus or with the word itself, these extensions scan every webpage or website that you visit. And, after that, they hide content, hide words, or replace words associated with coronavirus like COVID-19, corona, etc. In some extensions, you need to manually enter all the coronavirus synonyms that you want to block or hide. A few of these extensions can also remove entire search results, articles, and images that contain coronavirus and related keywords.
A few of these extensions are specially designed to avoid coronavirus content in a fun way and help you avoid any kind of mental stress due to overdose of coronavirus news. To do that, these extensions replace coronavirus or COVID-19 words with funny words like Kitten Virus, T-Virus (Resident Evil reference), etc. All of these extensions are available for two majorly used web browsers namely Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
The anti coronavirus extensions are quite simple to use and operate. Still, to help you out, I have mentioned the steps to block coronavirus in the description of extensions. So, in case you don’t want any mental tension or uneasiness in your self isolation caused due to coronavirus pandemic, just block the keywords using these anti-Covid-19 extensions.
My Favorite Coronavirus Blocker Extension For Chrome:
Advanced Profanity Filter is my favorite extension because it can block, hide, and also replace coronavirus and its synonyms from websites and search results. Plus, you can also add other custom words in it that you want to block.
CovHide-19 is another good extension that you can try as it automatically identifies and removes all mentions of coronavirus and COVID-19 from posts and articles.
You can also check out lists of best free Coronavirus Reminder Tools, Coronavirus Map, and Coronavirus Monitoring Tools for Windows.
Advanced Profanity Filter
Advanced Profanity Filter is a free profanity filter extension that can also be used as a coronavirus blocker extension. It works on both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Through this extension, you can easily remove, substitute, and censor coronavirus and its synonyms from websites, webpages, and posts. However, it also lets you put some domains and websites in the whitelist on which you don’t want to apply any restriction. In it, you also get an advanced partial match feature that can also block words and phrases that have a partial mentioning of censored words. Now, follow the below steps to block coronavirus through this extension.
How to block coronavirus using Advanced Profanity Filter:
- Start this extension and go to options to select a filter method censor, substitute, or remove.
- After that, go to Words tab and enter coronavirus, COVID-19, and other words that you want to censor, hide, or replace from every website and webpage.
- Before filtering the keywords, you can also tweak other settings like Match Method (exact match, partial match, whole, etc.), Match Separators, etc.
- Lastly, press the Save button to immediately start the filtering of coronavirus and other associated keywords.
- Whitelist: In it, you can add all the websites that you don’t want to filter through this extension.
- Audio: It is another handy feature that can detect and mute specified words from online videos by using their subtitles.
It is feature-rich and one of the most effective coronavirus blocker as it not only hides and blocks coronavirus synonyms from articles but also mute those words from online media content.
CovHide-19 is another free coronavirus extension software for Chrome and Firefox. It is a dedicated extension to block all mentions of “coronavirus” and “COVID-19” words from search results and websites. If a coronavirus word is present within a paragraph, then it completely hides that paragraph. Plus, it also blurs out all the graphical web content that carries coronavirus keyword in its title or meta description.
The process to block coronavirus through this extension is simple as you just need to add this extension to your Chrome or Firefox browser to start the coronavirus content blocking process.
- It can completely block all mentions of coronavirus posts, content, and images.
- It is a fully automatic extension thus, you will not have to manually specify coronavirus synonyms to it.
It is a straightforward and automatic coronavirus blocker extension that anyone can easily use.
Spoiled is a free open source coronavirus blocker extension for Chrome. Through this extension, you can easily block or hide all the mention of the coronavirus, COVID-19, and other synonym words from a post, website, or webpage. It also blocks images with these keywords in their meta description or title. Through this extension, you can also block other keywords by manually adding them to the Blocked Phrases section of this extension. Now, check out the below steps to block coronavirus and other associated keywords from web content.
How to block coronavirus using Spoiled:
- First, add this extension to Chrome.
- After that, click on its icon and enter coronavirus, COVID-19, etc., keywords and phrases that you want to block.
- Next, click on the Add button to immediately start the coronavirus keyword blocking process.
- Snooze: Using it, you can stop the keyword blocking for a limited period of time.
It is a simple and effective coronavirus blocker extension that helps you avoid seeing the repetitive use of coronavirus and other associated keywords from articles and posts.
Joo Janta 200 CoronaVirus Filter
Joo Janta 200 CoronaVirus Filter is a free coronavirus blocker extension for Chrome. It is a dedicated coronavirus extension that removes all the articles, news, images, and links that have mention of coronavirus and its synonym words. Unlike other extensions, you don’t need to manually enter all the synonyms of coronavirus in it to block them. Plus, it not only hides the main keywords but also removes entire articles and links.
How to block coronavirus using Joo Janta 200 CoronaVirus Filter:
- First, go to the download link and add it to the chrome.
- As soon as it successfully integrates with Chrome, it immediately starts removing all the articles, links, posts, etc., that contains coronavirus associated information.
It is a simple and very capable coronavirus blocker extension that blocks and hides all types of online content that contains information related to coronavirus.
Corona Blocker is yet another free coronavirus blocker extension for Chrome and Firefox. This extension blocks all mentions of “coronavirus” from various top news and social media websites such as BBC, CNBC, NYTIMES, FoxNews, Facebook, and more. In addition to that, it replaces the coronavirus images from news websites with cat images. Plus, any hyperlink containing the word coronavirus will be replaced with a new link that leads to cat videos.
This extension immediately starts blocking coronavirus related content as soon as you add this extension to Chrome or Firefox browser. Unlike most other similar extensions, you don’t need to specify synonyms of coronavirus to block coronavirus associated content, images, and links.
- This extension does not block the mention of coronavirus from search engine results. Plus, it doesn’t work with all websites.
It is another effective coronavirus blocker extension to block or replace coronavirus related news and content with cat images and videos.
Coronavirus Blocker-Adblock, but for COVID19
Coronavirus Blocker-Adblock, but for COVID19 is another free coronavirus blocker extension for Chrome. It is a fully automatic extension that hides all the search results and web content that contains coronavirus, COVID-19, and other associated keywords in them. It also removes graphical content that carries the coronavirus keyword.
As it is a fully automatic extension, thus you just need to add it to the Chrome browser to start the coronavirus blocking process.
- It automatically detects and hides all the coronavirus related search results, links, content, and images from the internet.
It is another straightforward coronavirus blocker extension through which you can hide all the coronavirus news and content.
Anti-covid is a dedicated free coronavirus blocker extension for Chrome. Through this extension, you can block continuous bombardment of coronavirus related news and articles. To do that, this extension replaces all mentions of the word “coronavirus” and “COVID-19” with “love” from search results, titles, and online news content.
To start replacing the coronavirus and COVID-19 keywords with love, you just need to add this extension to Chrome. Now, check out the main features of this extension.
- This software can replace coronavirus and COVID-19 keywords with love from search results and websites.
- It is an automatic extension in which you don’t need to configure any settings to start the coronavirus blocking or replacing process.
It is another straightforward coronavirus blocker extension that helps you avoid all the mention of coronavirus and COVID-19 present on the internet.
DeCoronizer is another free coronavirus blocker extension for Chrome. This extension is designed to keep its users socially distant from all coronavirus associated words present in search results and websites. However, this extension does not hide the coronavirus associated words, instead, it replaces them with nicer words like Kitten, Puppy, Elephant, etc.
How to block coronavirus using DeCoronizer:
- First, add this extension to Chrome.
- Lastly, click on its icon and select one of many available word options to specify replacement words like kitten, puppy, rabbit, etc., to start the coronavirus blocking.
- Its ability to automatically identify and replace all the coronavirus synonyms from the internet is its main advantage.
It is another free coronavirus blocker extension through which you can quickly replace all the coronavirus synonyms from the internet.
Corona2BoogalooFlu is one more free coronavirus blocker extension for Chrome. It is another simple and effective extension that helps you avoid the repetitive mentioning of “coronavirus” and “COVID-19” words from the search results and various websites. To avoid the coronavirus and COVID-19 words, this extension scans every webpage that you open and replace all the coronavirus and COVID-19 words with Boogaloo Flu.
- It can automatically scan and replace coronavirus and COVID-19 words with Boogaloo Flu.
- It works with all search engines and websites.
It is a simple and lightweight coronavirus blocker extension that helps you avoid coronavirus and COVID-19 words while browsing the internet.
ElementHider is a free online content hider extension that can also be used as a coronavirus blocker extension. It works on Chrome web-browser. Through this extension, you can block any content on the internet that contains a keyword defined by the user. In it, you need to manually enter all the coronavirus synonyms that you want to block. Both the case sensitive and case insensitive keywords can be entered in this extension. Now, follow the below steps to block coronavirus through this extension.
How to block coronavirus using ElementHider:
- Add this extension to Chrome and click on its icon to open up its interface.
- After that, mention all the coronavirus associated words that you want to block in its Keywords section.
- Lastly, tick the Enabled checkbox to start the keyword filtering.
- Options: By going to the options menu, you get additional tools that enable you to blur elements instead of hiding them and show blurred elements when you hover over them.
It is another good coronavirus blocker extension through which you can block any content that carries the specified coronavirus synonyms.
Coronavirus to Zombies
Coronavirus to Zombies is another free coronavirus blocker extension for Chrome. This extension gives a fun aspect to coronavirus word blocking by replacing the “coronavirus” word with a “T-Virus” word that you find in zombie movies. The main purpose of this extension is to prank friends and lighten up this coronavirus pandemic situation. As it is primarily used for fun, thus it is not as effective at blocking the coronavirus keyword as it does not replace or hide other coronavirus synonyms like COVID-19.
How to block coronavirus using Coronavirus to Zombies:
- First, use the download link to locate this extension.
- After that, add this extension to Chrome.
- Immediately after the successful integration of this extension with Chrome, it starts replacing the coronavirus word with T-Virus.
It is a fun coronavirus blocker extension that automatically replaces all the mention of coronavirus with the T-Virus keyword.
Passionate about tech and science, always look for new tech solutions that can help me and others.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014