7 Best Free DBF Converter Software for Windows
Here is a list of Best Free DBF Converter Software for Windows. Using these free software, you can easily convert a DataBase File (by dBASE) to multiple other file formats. The most commonly supported output formats in these DBF file converters include XLS, XLSX, CSV, HTML, XML, TAB, TXT, RTF, and more. In a few, you can even convert a DBF file to a PDF document. Basically, you can store DBF file data to multiple other files as per your requirement. Each of these software support different set of output formats. So, you can go through respective software description to know exact number of supported export formats.
Besides conversion features, these are really good DBF file viewer and editing software. Hence, before conversion, you can view, analyze, and edit DBF dataset. These let you directly modify existing data entries, remove any data value, enter new fields, add new rows, and do more. You can also add new indexes to current database in some software. A few software also provide various data visualization tools to generate graphs of imported datasets. All in all, these are featured DBF converter plus viewer and editor software.
My Favorite Free DBF Converter Software for Windows:
DBF Viewer Plus is a great software which supports a variety of export formats to convert DBF files.
LibreOffice Calc is a feature rich spreadsheet software that you can also use to convert DBF files to spreadsheet and other file formats.
DBF Viewer Plus
DBF Viewer Plus is a great DBF file converter for Windows. As its name suggests, it is primarily designed to let you view DBF file. However, it also provides some editing and conversion features. You can use it to convert DBF files to a variety of file formats. And prior to conversion, you can edit cell entries if needed. When editing is done, you can use its Export feature to perform DBF file conversion. Let us checkout some of its key features.
- Export: This is the feature that enables you to convert a DBF file to other file formats. It supports a lot of output formats to perform conversion such as Excel (XLS), XML, HTML, CSV, TXT, PDF, RTF, WKS, etc.
- Direct Cell Editing: You can manually edit data entries and manipulate existing values.
- Add Index: You can insert new indexes to database by setting up field name, index name, and options (ascending or descending).
- New: You an enter a new table to existing file of types including xBase III, xBase IV, xBase VII, and xFoxPro.
- Add Field: You can insert new data fields to the table.
- Record: It is used for calculating count of records and to find out size of records.
It is one of the best DBF file converter as it can convert DBF file to a lot of file formats. Plus, it is extremely easy to use.
LibreOffice Calc is a free open source DBF converter for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is primarily a spreadsheet processor which you can use to convert DBF and other spreadsheet files. It comes with LibreOffice package in which you also get other office programs like LibreOffice Writer, LibreOffice Impress, LibreOffice Base, LibreOffice Draw, and more.
As it is a spreadsheet processing software, you can create, view, and edit DBF files in it. It also lets you modify DBF files prior to conversion. You can simply open a DBF file in it, view and edit it, and then convert it to other format using its Export or Save As feature. Now, let’s see what are the main features of this DBF file converter.
- It supports a lot of output file formats to convert DBF files including ODF, XLS, XLSX, XML, HTML, DIF, CSV, etc.
- You can even convert a DBF file to images in JPG and PNG formats.
- It also lets you convert DBF file to a PDF document.
- You can edit DBF file before converting it using features like insertion options, formatting, function wizards, style, data sorting, data filters, data validation, and more features.
- It lets you generate various graphs using datasets from imported DBF file.
- You can password protect an output file which supports encryption.
It is a powerful spreadsheet software through which you can also convert DBF file to various other formats.
WPS Office is an office suite that can also be used as a DBF file converter. It contains a spreadsheet module which lets you process spreadsheets including DBF. You can view, create, edit, and convert DBF files through its spreadsheet application. Apart from spreadsheet, you also get document and presentation modules in this office software.
The process of DBF file conversion is quite straightforward. You can open a DBF file in it and then use its Save As feature to convert it to many other formats. Prior to conversion, it lets you edit source DBF file if needed.
- You can convert DBF to a number of output file formats including XLS, XLSX, XLT, CSV, XML, TXT, HTML, etc.
- It lets you perform modifications on input DBF file using standard spreadsheet processing functions like insert new entries, edit existing entries, delete entries, apply formatting, use functions, apply data sorting & filters, and more.
- It provides a feature to protect output files with a password.
- You can generate various charts to visualize datasets.
It is a great office software which provides a spreadsheet application that you can use to convert DBF files to other supported formats.
xBaseView DBF Viewer & DBF Converter
xBaseView DBF Viewer & DBF Converter, as the name suggests, is a free DBF file viewer and converter software for Windows. Using it, you can convert DBF file to various other file formats. Also, you can view DBF file data and apply some basic editing on source file. It provides a dedicated Export menu where you can find various file format options to convert DBF file to particular format. Let’s checkout its conversion and other features in detail.
- It lets you convert DBF to CSV, XLS, XML, MDB, HTML, TAB, TXT, DBC, and some other formats.
- You can use some basic editing options to modify DBF entries before conversion, such as Edit, New, Delete, etc. It follows direct cell editing approach.
- It lets you edit the structure of a DBF file as well as lets you add or delete database indexes.
- You can even connect and access data from a SQL database.
- It provides option to make connection with MySQL, Firebird, and SQLite.
It is a nice DBF viewer software that also provides converter feature using which you can convert DBF to some other file formats.
QDBF is yet another free DBF converter software for Windows. It is a portable software that you can use without installation to convert DBF files. It provides a multi-tab and multi-window interface that helps you work on multiple files at the same time. Apart from conversion, it can be used for viewing and modifying DBF file. Although, to edit DBF file, it provides some basic functions.
- You can convert a DBF file to many formats including Excel, HTML, DOC, TXT, RTF, etc.
- Before conversion, you can edit data entries using its direct editing method. Plus, it provides cut, copy, and paste to make changes to cells.
- You get some advanced filter to filter out results on the basis of conditions like ID equals to 10, NAME equals to Rocky, etc.
- In it, you can also view properties of tables like Numeric (character, numeric, etc.), Field Names, Length, etc.
It is a simple and intuitive DBF file converter that also provides basic DBF viewing and editing features.
DBF Commander is one more DBF file converter for Windows. It is primarily designed to view and edit DBF files. Additionally, a handy Export option is provided in it that acts as a converter. You can view, edit, and then convert your DBF file using it.
- It lets you convert a DBF file to multiple formats that include XLS, CSV, HTML, and XML.
- You can edit data values manually prior to conversion.
- It provides some DBF file analysis features such as Sorting, Filter Records, File Structure, Advanced Statistics, SQL Panel, etc.
It is another simple and nice DBF file converter using which you can view, analyze, modify, and then convert to another supported format.
DBFViewer, as its name suggests, is basically a DBF file viewer that can also be used as a DBF converter. In it, you can browse and import DBF file through its inbuilt file explorer and then convert it to another format using its export feature. If you want, you can edit cell data before converting DBF file.
- You can convert DBF file to two formats using it including Excel and HTML.
- To edit before conversion, you can enable its Edit function and then directly modify data entries as per your requirement.
- It lets you insert new rows and data to the imported DBF file.
- You can also remove an entire row from source file.
- In case you don’t want any unintentional modification, you can enable Read Only mode.
- In it, you can view the structure (data fields, type, length, etc.) of imported DBF file without displaying actual data values.
It is another basic DBF converter which lets you convert DBF file to only two formats as mentioned above.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014