Here is a list of best free HTML5 video converter software for Windows. Now, you can easily convert any video to HTML5 format. Most of these free software let you convert multiple videos into HTML5 format. You can change the output directory, output name, video quality, and much more to save converted videos. These freeware support popular video formats to convert to HTML5, including 3GP, MP4, AVI, MPEG, MOV, FLV, WMV, etc.
In this list, you will also find some HTML5 video converters which can convert videos into multiple formats for different devices. Some of these include Apple, Android Phones, Android Tablets, Microsoft XBox 360, Windows Mobile, SAMSUNG TV, LG TV, etc. Moreover, a feature to add URLs of videos for conversion is also available in some software.
You will also get an option to burn DVD in one of these HTML5 video converters.
My favorite HTML5 Video Converter:
Any Video Converter is my favorite software to convert videos into HTML5 format. Here, you can add multiple videos for conversion. Besides this, it offers Burn DVD, Add CD Disk, and Add URLs features too. It also displays video metadata. Explore the list to know more about it.
You may also like some best free Audio To Video Converter, Video Metadata Viewer, and 360 Video Viewer software for Windows.
Any Video Converter
Any Video Converter is an advanced HTML5 video converter. It offers many advanced features which make it a unique software in this list. You can add multiple videos to it for conversion. It automatically converts all the added videos into HTML file format one by one. It supports MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, etc. video formats to convert to HTML5.
It has a preview window, in which you can play the added videos before conversion. Not only this, it also displays the metadata of the added videos. In this metadata, you can change the output folder location, video resolution, and video quality. Besides these basic settings, you will also get audio and video options:
- Video Option: This feature lets you change the video codec, video bitrate, video frame rate, video aspect, and encode pass.
- Audio Option: In this section, you can change audio codec, audio bitrate, sample rate, and audio channel. Apart from this, you can also disable audio for a particular video file.
Advanced features of this free HTML5 video converter:
- You can add videos to the software from CD.
- It also lets you add videos by entering URLs.
- It has a feature to burn DVD.
- It has a built-in player in which you can play videos.
- Including HTML5, it supports many other video formats for different devices, such as Apple, Android Phones, Android Tablets, Microsoft XBox 360, Windows Mobile, SAMSUNG TV, LG TV, etc.
Home Page Download Page
Freemake Video Converter
Freemake Video Converter is another free HTML5 video converter that comes with many advanced features.
You can add multiple videos to this software for conversion. It converts all the added videos one by one, in the sequence they are added. You can change the sequence of videos after adding them for conversion.
Before you start converting videos, you can change the location for saving converted videos. In addition to this, you can also change the quality of videos for conversion, like HD1080P, HD720p, etc.
After the successful conversion of videos, it generates a link which opens the folder where the converted videos are saved.
You will find a lot of formats for video conversion, some of these are listed below:
It is not only limited to convert videos in HTML5 and other popular formats, but provides various features. You can also use it to merge files and create slideshows by adding multiple photos. You can also add audio to the slideshows.
Home Page Download Page
Easy HTML is a free HTML5 video converter software for Windows. With the help of this software, you can easily convert any video file into HTML file format.
Its simple interface makes it easy to use. You can simply upload a video into this software for conversion by ‘drag n drop’ method. You can convert every video in five formats: MP4, HTML5, Flash, Ogg, and mp4 low. Not only this, for every format, it also displays the supported web browser. For example, if I convert a video into HTML5 format, it highlights Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera web browsers. Besides this, it also displays the version of a web browser which supports the converted video.
You can convert a video to multiple available formats at a time. The time for conversion totally depends upon the size of video and number of formats you selected for conversion.
After converting a video, you will get three options:
- You can save it on your PC as an HTML file.
- You can publish it to FTP server directly.
- You can also insert the converted video to a web page.
Other features offered by Easy HTML:
- You can select the resolution of a video before converting it.
- It also lets you select the quality of a video as low, normal, or high before conversion.
- You can also add a poster to the video.
Home Page Download Page
Free HTML5 Video Player and Converter
Download Free HTML5 Video Player and Converter and convert videos to HTML5 format. It is a very simple software. Just add files into this software and click Convert button; as simple as that.
The best part of this HTML5 video converter is that it can convert more than one videos at a time. To bulk convert videos, you have to add all videos one by one. After adding all videos, just click on Convert button. After clicking on the convert button, it starts converting all the added videos one by one. You can change the order of videos in the list to convert them to HTML5 format.
It comes with more than 5 video qualities. Some of these include: Normal Quality (480×270), Normal Quality (360p), HD Ready (720p), Full HD (1020p).
It opens the converted video automatically in the web browser.
General features of this Free HTML5 Video Player and Converter:
- It has 2 beautiful themes to change interface skin.
- It lets you select whether to show or hide the HTML code of the converted video after conversion.
- You can also create a video without an audio file. But, this type of conversion feature is available only in 360p format.
Home Page Download Page
HandBrake is an open source HTML5 video converter for Windows. Converting a video in HTML5 format is little bit different in this software as compared to the others. To convert a video to HTML5 format, select MP4 in Container menu and enable Web Optimized feature in output settings.
You can bulk convert videos into HTML5 format. To do this, you have to add all the videos in its Queue list. Adding videos to Queue list is a two step process:
- First, click Open Source button and select a video to open.
- Now, select Add To Queue option and the selected video will be added to the Queue list for conversion.
Repeat the above two steps to add multiple videos for conversion.
The Show Queue feature lets you view all the added videos in the list. Before converting a video, you can perform the following actions:
- You can set video resolution.
- You can apply filters such as flip, rotate at a certain angle, grayscale, denoise, etc.
- You can set frame rate and video codec.
- You can also set audio codec.
- You can also set the dimensions to crop a video before conversion.
There is a Preview option in the software, which lets you preview the video which you are going to convert.
In the Activity Log of this freeware, you can view all the activities you performed.
Conversion formats supported by this software other than HTML5 include Fast 1080p, Fast 480p, HQ1080p, Super HQ, Android Tablet, Windows Phone, PlayStation 1080p, etc. You can also add your own format or remove any of the available formats. Home Page Download Page