9 Best Free Logo Design Apps For Android
Here is a list of best free logo design apps for Android. Through these android apps, users can create beautiful logo designs for their brand, company, etc. Most of these apps come with various logo templates for different fields like sports, science, medical, business, marketing, etc. Each logo field contains multiple icons for users. According to your requirements, users can choose a template and start the logo creation process. Although, some apps let users create a completely new logo from scratch.
To make logo designs, these apps provide many editing tools like Text, Color Palette, Backgrounds, Shapes, Stickers, and more. Besides that, tools to resize, move, and change the orientation of logo elements (text, logo template, background) are also present in it. A good set of backgrounds such as plane, pattern, and gradient background fields are present in some apps. All available tools and logo elements simplify the logo creation process.
After creating a logo design, users can easily save it in mainly PNG and JPG image formats. In some apps, users also get options to specify the resolution of the output logo design before the export. Plus, a sharing option to share the final logo design with other users is also present in some apps. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite Logo Design App for Android:
Logo Maker Pro is my favorite app because it comes with various inbuilt templates to create logos. Plus, all the logo creation tools are also present in it.
Logo Maker Pro by AR Tech
Logo Maker Pro is a free logo design app for Android. This app comes with many prebuilt logos, fonts, and backgrounds. Users can easily mix and match various logo elements to create a new unique logo with ease. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Logos: This section contains multiple logos for users to choose from. The selection of a logo design is the first step to create a new logo.
- Logo Adjustment Tools: To make adjustments to the logo, this app offers three main tools namely move (to change the position of a logo over the canvas), resize (to increase or decrease logo size and its orientation), and Flip (it lets users flip the logo in the horizontal direction).
- Add Text: Use it to add text with the logo of various fonts and colors. Plus, it also lets users adjust the size of the text.
- UI Settings: Through this tool, users can change the color of the Logo.
- Backgrounds: It contains various backgrounds that users can choose for their logo. Besides this, it also lets users manually select a background color.
- Save Logo: After the completion of the logo creation process. Users can save the logo locally and view it in the My Creation section of this app.
It is a straightforward logo design app for Android that anyone can use to quickly create unique logo designs.
Logopit Plus is another free logo design app for Android. Using this app, users can create standard logos, Youtube thumbnails, Twitter posts, Posters, Flyers, and more. Plus, it also comes with inbuilt designs that users can combine with unique backgrounds and texts to make a new logo. Now, check out the primary features of this logo design app.
- Inbuilt Designs: This app offers various logo designs that users can use as the main design of their logo. Besides this, users can also load images in it and crop the main area of an image to use it as the logo.
- Design Patterns and Colors: It contains various patterns and colors that users can choose for their main design. Plus, it also offers various filters (sepia, hue, grayscale, gamma, etc.) to change the color profile of the logo design. A dedicated Blend section to blend multiple colors for the logo is also present in it.
- Logo Design Adjustment Tools: Using adjustment tools, users can rotate a design in any direction. Besides this, it also lets users resize and crop the main logo and its design.
- Text: After finalizing a logo design, users can use this section to add text with the main design to complete the logo. It also offers tools to adjust the text font, text color, and text size.
- Background: It contains multiple inbuilt backgrounds that users can choose for their logo. Although, it also lets users import backgrounds in the form of images. Plus, tools to change the background color and its pattern are also present in it.
- Save: Once a logo gets completed, users can use it to save the logo in JPG and PNG image formats.
- This free version of this software faces some restrictions like ads, lack of exclusive logo package, lack of premium logo pack. To remove all the limitations, users need to purchase the premium version of this app.
It is another good logo design app for Android devices that offers all the necessary tools and logo designs to create beautiful and unique logos.
Logo Maker is yet another free logo design app for Android and iOS. Through this app, users can create logos for various work fields such as IT, Education, Food, Fashion, and more. To enable that, this app comes with a collection of designs for various fields. In each field, users get multiple logo designs that users can use to make complete logos. Let’s take a brief look at the primary feature of this logo design app.
- Collections: This section contains multiple designs for various work fields like art, medical, education, real state, etc. Users can choose one or more designs for their logo and start the logo designing process.
- Design Adjustment Tools: Through design adjustment tools, users can rotate, resize, and crop a selected design. Besides this, some advanced tools to change the color and opacity of designs are also present in it.
- Add Text: Use it to add text over the logo design. After adding the text, users can change the text font, font color, text size, add shadow to text, and adjust text opacity.
- Background: It contains multiple plain, mixed pattern, and fabric pattern backgrounds for a logo. Users can easily apply and preview background with existing logo design.
- Add Image: In case users don’t like any inbuilt image background, then they can choose this option to import background in the form of images.
- Graphics: It contains multiple graphic designs such as like, subscribe, email icon, etc., that users can add over their logos.
- Shapes: This section carries various common shapes like square, triangle, circle, etc., using which users can make custom logo designs.
- Save: After creating a complete logo design, users can use this option to locally save the logo design.
- Share: Use it to share logs with other users using nearby share and other data sharing apps.
- This app shows video ads on its interface.
It is a feature-rich logo design app for Android that offers all the essential tools to create custom logo designs.
Logo Designer is another free logo design app for Android. Through this app, users can create alphabetical logs, business logos, fashion logos, food logs, and more. To make different types of logos, it provides various logo design categories. In each logo category, users can view various logo designs that they can choose. After selecting a logo design, users can make various changes to it using available editing and designing tools. Now, check out the primary features of this app.
- Icon Design Category: It contains various logo design categories such as Fashion, Food, Business, Art, and more. By selecting a category, users can view a lot of designs associated with the selected category. Now, select a design to start the logo creation process.
- Layers: It is an advanced tool that allows users to arrange elements of a logo over different layers. Plus, it also makes complex logos consisting of a large number of small elements.
- Text: Use it to add text with logo design. It also carries tools to adjust text size, text position, text font, text color, etc.
- Icons: It contains multiple icons (bandages, animal icons, food icons, etc.) and shapes (triangle, square, directional arrows, etc.) that users can include in their logos.
- BG: It contains multiple plain, pattern, and gradient backgrounds for users to choose from as their logo backgrounds. It also offers a transparency tool to adjust the transparency of a selected background.
- Save: Once a logo gets completed, users can save it in the form of PNG and JPEG formats between 256 PX and Full HD resolution.
- This free version of Logo Designer offers limited logo templates, limited icons, limited fonts, no metal textures, and more. Plus, it also shows ads. To remove all the limitations, users need to buy the premium version of this app.
It is another capable logo design that comes with beautiful logo templates using which users can quickly create beautiful logos.
Canva is yet another free logo design app for Android and iOS. Using this app, users can create standard static as well as animated logos. Apart from logo creation, it can also be used to make Facebook Posts, Animated Social media Posts, Party Invitations, Instagram Story, and more. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this app.
- Logos: It is a dedicated section of this app that contains many logo templates that users can use as a base to make a new logo.
- Layers: Using this tool, users can arrange different elements of a logo over distinct layers to work on individual elements before combining all the layers.
- Editing Tools: To edit the main design and other elements this offers various editing tools like crop, flip, color palette (to change the color of each element), Position, Nudge, and more.
- Text: This software offers the text of various fonts, color, and size that users can add over a logo.
- Background: This app also contains many free gradient, and pattern backgrounds that users can easily choose for their logos.
- Transparency: Using this tool, users can adjust the transparency of individual elements of a logo.
- Save As: Use it to save the final logo design in the form of PNG image format.
- The free version of this app imposes various restrictions like limited background, limited elements, etc. By purchasing the premium version of this app users can remove all the restrictions.
It is another good logo design app that can also be used to design social media posts and posters.
Hatchful is the next free logo design app for Android. This app can create a logo design for users according to their business type and other parameters. When a user launches this app, then it asks multiple questions from their users namely Your Business (Fashion, Home & Garden, Food & Drink, Tech, etc.), Brand value (Vintage, Creative, Modern, Elegant, etc.), Business Name, and Business Slogan. According to the answered questions, this app provides multiple logo designs. Although, this app also offers tools to make minor changes to the generated logo designs. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Automatic Logo Design: As described above, this app can automatically generate multiple logos according to the information provided by the users about their business, business name, brand value, etc.
- Logo Usage: Use it to describe the usage of your logo to this app such as online store, advertisement and social media, business card, etc.
- Pick a Template: It shows all the logo templates designed by this app based on users’ input. From this section, users need to select a logo template and make minor changes to its using editing tools like Text, Colors, Fonts, and Layout.
- Save: After generating a logo design, provide an email address on which you want to get the output logo design.
It is a unique logo design maker app that generates various logo templates according to the business type of users.
Logo Art is another free logo design app for Android. This app comes with multiple logo design templates of multiple categories. Users can select one of the templates and make various changes to it using the available editing tool to create a new logo that meets their requirements. Besides this, it also provides a create new section to make a new logo from scratch. Now, take a look at the main features of this app.
- Logo Collection: It contains multiple icon templates for various businesses and organizations like Railways, Hospital, Marketing, Restaurants, and more. Users can select one logo template and start working on it.
- Edit: It contains multiple editing tools through which users can add text, edit text, change font, change text color, adjust opacity, change the color of icons, and more.
- BG: It provides various background designs and colors that users can choose for their logo.
- Layers: Through this tool, users can work on multilayered logo designs to make beautiful and complex logo designs.
- Save: Use this option to save the final logo design in PNG and JPEG image formats.
- This app continuously shows video ads on its interface.
It is another simple to use logo design maker app that anyone can use to quickly create a logo from existing logo templates.
LogoMaker by TTT Team
LogoMaker is one more free logo design app for Android. Through this app, users can create a new logo design from the scratch and also use existing logo templates to quickly finish logo designing. Now, check out its main features.
- Create Logo: This section is specially designed to create a logo from the scratch. To do that, users can import images and extract designs from them. After that, users can use all the standard editing tools like background, art, text, and draw.
- Layers: This app also lets users work on different layers on various logo elements that can be later joined to complete a logo.
- Logo Templates: This app contains multiple logo templates of different fields such as science & technology, Religion, Storage, Retail & Sale, Restaurant, Non-Profit, and more.
- My Logos: It contains all the logos developed by the users within this app.
- Save: Use it to save the final logo design in PNG or JPEG image format.
- The presence of ads on its interface is its main limitation.
It is another capable logo design app to create logo designs from scratch or by using existing logo templates.
3D Logo Maker
3D Logo Maker is another free logo design app for Android. Through this app, users can make standard and impressive 3D logos. To help users, it also comes with various logo templates using which users can quickly create desired logo designs. Let’s take a look at the primary features of this app.
- Create: This section is designed for advanced users who want to create a logo from scratch. Although, it still allows users to import images to use them as the base of a logo design. Besides this, it offers various editing tools like text tool, layer, shapes, 3D elements, and more.
- Templates: It provides a lot of logo templates that users can easily edit and make desired changes to it make a new logo design. Similar to Create section, it also provides multiple editing tools and shapes like text, small logo designs, layers, and an option to import eternal images.
- Save: It lets users save the final logo design in either JPG or PNG image format.
- This app shows ads on its interface and imposes various restrictions such as limited templates, limited logo designs, limited fonts, etc. By purchasing the premium version of this app users can remove all the restrictions.
It is another decent logo design app that offers all the required tools and inbuilt logo collection to make a logo design.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014