6 Best Free Recipe Card Maker App for Android
Here is a list of best free recipe card maker app for Android. A recipe card is a type of attractive template that contains various information about a recipe. Some of the information a recipe card contains are Recipe Name, Recipe Photo, Recipe Ingredients, Cooking Method, and more. If you want to create your own recipe cards for yourself, then check out these recipe card maker apps.
Through most of these apps, users can create a custom recipe card. To do that, users need to specify all the necessary recipe information like recipe ingredients, recipe title, amount of ingredients, number of servings, etc. After providing all the information, users can save them as a recipe card that they can quickly access when they want. Besides this, these apps also allow users to search and download recipe cards from online sources. Some apps also offer their own online network where users can create and share their recipes with other community members. Through a few apps, users can even edit the information of downloaded recipe cards according to their requirements.
Using some of these apps, users can also share their recipe cards with others. Apart from recipe cards, users can also find recipe videos in a few apps. These apps also contain many additional tools such as shopping list maker, meal planner, add to calendar, and more. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite Recipe Card Maker App for Android:
Cookmate is my favorite app because it allows users to create as well as download recipe cards from online sources. Plus, it also lets users share recipe cards with their friends.
Cookmate is a free recipe card maker app for Android. Using this app, users can create recipe cards as well as manage all the recipe cards carrying all the ingredients. Plus, this app also lets users download recipes from the internet. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Add an Internet Recipe: Use it to search and download recipes of various dishes from the internet and save them as the recipe card.
- Create a Recipe: Using it, users can manually enter all the information about a recipe such as ingredients, cooking time, preparation time, photo of recipes, and more.
- My Friends Recipes: This section allows your friends to share their recipes with you. You can also share your recipes with your friends.
- File Import/Export: Use it to import and export recipes cards.
- Categories and Tags: This app also lets users manually categorize dishes using dish type categories and dish tags.
- Shopping Lists: Use it to create and maintain shopping lists carrying ingredients for dishes.
- Meal Planner: Using it, users can plan the meals of a whole week and month in advance.
- The free version of this app shows ads. To remove them, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is one of the best free recipe card maker apps through which users can create and manage multiple recipe cards and their information.
My Recipe Box by CmonApp
My Recipe Box is a free recipe card maker app for Android. Using this app, users can create a catalog of various recipe cards along with their ingredients and preparation time. Besides this, it also offers an online search tool through which users can search for recipes and add them to their own catalog along with their ingredients, steps to prepare, photos, etc. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Search and Import: Using this tool, users can perform online searches for dishes and recipes and add them to their own catalog with required ingredients, preparation time, recipe photos, and more.
- New Recipe: Use it to manually add all the information about a new recipe. To add a new recipe, users need to enter various information such as Recipe name, Recipe Picture, Category, Tags, preparation Time, Cooking Time, Ingredients, Steps to Cook, and more.
- Recipe Search: Use it to search for a recipe from your catalog by proving the recipe name.
- Add to Calendar: Using this tool users can schedule various recipes on different dates.
- This app allows users to take a backup of all the recipe catalogs and save the backup on cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- The free version of this app shows ads. Plus, some features like export recipes in HTML, remove watermarks, etc., are also locked.
- To unlock all the features and remove ads, users need to purchase the premium version of this app.
It is another good recipe card maker app through which users can create a collection of recipes along with all their information.
My Recipe Diary
My Recipe Diary is another free recipe card maker app for Android. It is a simple recipe card maker app in which users can create multiple recipe templates carrying recipe ingredients, preparation steps, cooking steps, recipe photos, and more. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Add Recipe: It is the main tool using which users can create a recipe card. To do that, users need to click on the Add button and add recipe information like recipe title, recipe steps, recipe photos, cooking time, and more.
- Recipe Editing: At any time, users can select any recipe card and edit any information that they want.
- Search: It helps users search for a specific recipe card by using its name.
It is one of the simplest recipe card maker app that anyone can use to create and manage multiple recipe cards.
OrganizEat is another free recipe card maker app for Android. This app offers multiple types of recipe sections such as Salads, Soups, Breakfast, Appetizers, and more. In each section, users can add recipes of various dishes associates with the section name. A handy Inspiration and Ideas section is also present in it that shows new dishes and ideas that users can save as recipe cards. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- My Recipies: It contains all the recipe categories that users can explore and add more recipes to such as Cookies, Snacks, Jams, Side Dishes, and more.
- Add Recipe: After selecting a recipe category, users can either download a recipe from the web or manually specify all the recipe information such as ingredients, preparation time, cooking time, dish photos, quantity, etc.
- Recipe Card Search: Under each recipe category a search tool is present using which users can look for saved recipe cards by using the recipe names.
- Meal Planner: Using this tool, users can plan meals for whole weeks and months.
- Grocery List: Through this tool, users can create multiple grocery lists for various dishes.
- Favorites: In this section, users can view all their favorite dishes marked by them.
- The free version of this app imposes various restrictions like limited recipe save option, locked recipe backup, lock sync option, and more. To remove all the restrictions, users need to purchase the premium version of this app.
It is another capable recipe card maker app that offers all the essential tools to create and maintain a large collection of recipe cards with detailed information.
Cookpad is another free recipe card maker app for Android. This app offers an online community of users who make their recipes public so that other users can save them as recipe cards. You can also create your own recipe card in this app and share it which other community members. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Add Recipe: Use this section to manually add all the information about a new recipe such as recipe photo, recipe name, number of serves, cook time, ingredients, cooking method, and more. After specifying all the recipe information, users can save information locally using the Save button or share it with others using the Publish button.
- Popular Searches: In this section, users can view popular dishes among other community members of this app that users can look at and save as recipe cards.
- Country Wise Dish Suggestion: In this app, users can also specify their region and country to get popular dishes from that specific region.
- Your Network and Messages: In this app, users can also create a private network consisting of certain members. Plus a dedicated section to chat through text messages is also present in it.
- Users need to create an account to use this app.
It is an advanced recipe card maker app through which users can create and share recipe cards with their community.
All Recipes Cookbook
All Recipes Cookbook is the last free recipe card maker app for Android. In this app, users can find various recipes in their own languages as it supports multiple languages like English, Dutch, French, and more. As soon as you launch this app, you can view multiple recipe sections like Most Loved Recipes, Best Collection, Pasta Recipes, Crock Pot Recipes, and more. Although, unlike other similar apps, it doesn’t allow users to create a custom recipe card. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Unlimited Recipies Sections: In this app, users can view a lot of recipe sections and mark any recipe as their favorite to add them as your personal recipe card.
- Search Recipe: Use this tool to search for any recipe from the large recipe collection of this app.
- Smart Recipe Finder: It is another handy tool through which users can find recipes based on basic ingredients like specific vegetables, fruits, etc.
- Recipe Videos: This app also contains various videos describing various recipes and their preparation process.
- Shopping List: Use it to create a shopping list for a recipe that you want to prepare.
- The free version of this app shows ads. Plus, it also imposes some restrictions like limited recipes, limited videos, etc. To remove all the restrictions, users need to purchase the paid version of this app.
It is another good recipe card maker app through which users can download information about various recipes.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014