6 Best Free Slide Maker Apps For Android
Here is a list of best free slide maker apps for Android. A slide is a part of the whole presentation that users generate to convey their ideas to others. Most people usually use their PCs to make presentation slides. Although, to make or edit presentation slides on the users need these slide maker apps. Through these apps, users can use their Android devices to view, edit and create new presentation slides. To do that, these apps offer many slide-making tools like Insert (to insert tables, images, etc.), Text Tools, Align, Font Color, Shapes, Add Slides, and more.
These apps also come with many background templates and themes that users can quickly edit to create a new presentation slide. Some of these apps also facilitate collaboration that allows multiple users to work on a common presentation project. After completing a presentation, users can save it in PPTX, PPT, PDF, etc., formats. Apart from slider creation and editing tools, some apps also offer Document and Spreadsheet editing tools. These apps also offer many additional tools like Cloud Storage Support, Document Encryption, File Compression, etc. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite Slide Maker App For Android:
Google Slides is my favorite app because it offers all the essential slide creation and editing tools. Plus, it also allows users to collaborate and share slides with each other.
Google Slides is a free slide maker app for Android. Using this app, users can create custom presentation slides and share them with other users. It also allows multiple users to work on a common slide project as it supports collaboration. A good set of inbuilt presentation slide templates are also present in it. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- New Presentation: Using this feature, users can start building presentation slides from scratch. It offers blank slide pages along with many slide-building tools such as Text Tools, Background Color, Text Color, Text Fonts, Alignment, Underline, and more.
- Choose Template: It contains a large number of slide templates for various projects like Lesson Plan, Field Trip, Science Project, Status Report, Case, Study, and more. After selecting a template, users can use all the standard slide-building tools to modify the text, background color, text font, etc.
- Collaboration and Permissions: This app also allows multiple users to work on the same slide project. Plus, various permissions read-only, read and edit, etc., are also present in it.
- Share and Export: Using this section, users can share and export slides in PPTX, PDF, ODP, TXT, JPG, PNG, and SVG file formats.
- Google Drive Support: Users can save all their slides in Google Drive and Google Cloud.
- Search: Using it, users can quickly search for any slide by using its name.
It is one of the best free slide maker apps for Android that offers all the essential tools to make beautiful slides.
Zoho Show is another free slide maker app for Android. Through this app, users can make custom presentation slides. It also comes with various prebuild themes, templates, and slides that users can modify according to their requirements. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Themes: This app comes with many themes that users can add to the start of a slide with added animation effects. Some of the themes present in this app are Whitepaper, Breezy, Experimental, Doodles, Elegance, and more.
- Templates: A good collection of slide template fields are present in this section such as Education, HR, Industrial, Marketing, and more.
- Slides: It contains many cover slides for different occasions such as Christmas, Pongal, Diwali, and more.
- Slide Editing Tools: To edit slides, it offers various tools like Text, Select and Move, Format, Add New Slide Page, Undo, Redo, and more.
- Collaboration: This app also lets users invite and collaborate with other users.
- Download: Use it to download the final slide in PPTX, JPG, and PDF formats.
It is another good slide maker app through which users can edit and create beautiful slides.
WPS Office is a free office suite app that can also be used as a slide maker app for Android. It also comes for Windows and iOS operating systems. As it is mainly an office app, thus it can also be used to create and edit Documents and Spreadsheets. To create and edit slides, users need to use its New Presentation section. Now, check out the main features of this slide maker app.
- Presentation Templates: To quickly make a presentation slide, users can use various inbuild templates such as Work Report, Business, Nature, Simple & Minimal, Education, and more.
- Blank Template: Use this template, if you want to create an animation from scratch.
- Slide Creation Tools: This app comes with various slide creation tools such as Insert, Design, Transition, Animation, Text, and more.
- Save: Use it to share the final slide in PPTX, PPT, PDF, and MP4 formats.
- Document Encryption: Use this tool to encrypt sensitive and important slides.
- Merge: Use it to merge two or more documents.
- File Compressor: Use it to reduce the size of slides and documents.
- WPS Cloud Support: This app also lets users save the slide on its own cloud service.
It is a feature-rich office suite app that anyone can use to create and edit slides, documents, and spreadsheets.
AndrOffice is another free office suite app that can also be used as a slide maker app for Android. Using this app, users can create and edit documents, presentation slides, and spreadsheets with ease. Unlike, most other similar apps, it doesn’t come with slide templates and themes. Although, users can still create a slide from scratch or import a presentation slide. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Internal File Explorer: This app comes with an internal file explorer that allows users to import and edit existing presentation slides.
- New PPT: Use this tool to make a slide from the scratch.
- Slide Editing Tools: To edit slides, this app offers multiple editing tools such as Insert (to insert image comment, chart, etc.), Text Tools, Font Tools, Color Tools, Add Slide, Remove Slide, and more.
- Save As: After making a presentation slide, users can save it in PDF, ODP, PPT, and PPTX file formats.
- This app can also be used to create and edit DOC and XLS files.
It is another simple to use office suite app through which users can make all types of presentation slides.
OfficeSuite is another free office suite app that can also be used as a slide maker app for Android. This app is also available on Windows and iOS platforms. Using this app, users can create and edit beautiful presentation slides. Besides this, it can also be used to create and edit Word documents and spreadsheets. Now, check out its main features.
- Templates: This app comes with various standard presentation slides that users can use as their own such as Academics, Business, Sales PR, Students Management, etc.
- Themes: A good of themes to use as a slide background is also provided by this app.
- Slide Creation Tools: To create new slides, it offers a ton of useful tools like Draw, Insert, Design, Transition, New Slide, Remove Slide, and more.
- Save As: After creating a slide, users can save it in PPTX, PPT, PPSX, PPS, and more.
- MobiDrive: This app offers its own online cloud service in which users can store slides and documents created through this app.
- Many features of this app are locked such as Save as PDF, Password Protect Document, etc. To unlock all the features, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is another capable slide maker app that can also be used as an office suite app.
Polaris Office is another free slide maker app for Android. As its name implies, it is mainly an office suite app that contains many documents, presentations, slide creation and editing tools. Now, check out its main features.
- Slide Templates: This app offers various background temples that users can use in their new slide projects. Some of the templates that it offers are watercolor, pink tree, gradation green, marketing, and more.
- Create New: Use it to create a new slide using various available tools such as Insert (to insert image, shapes, table, etc.), Transitions (to enter transition effects between slides), Slide Show (to specify beginning and end of slides), Text Tools, and more.
- Share and Collaboration: This tool allows users to share documents with multiple users with added permission to facilitate collaboration.
- Some features of this app are locked such as unlimited edit & save, file sync, edit PDF, high-quality icons, and more. To unlock all the features, users need to purchase the premium version of this app.
It is another capable slide maker app through which users can create and edit all types of slides with ease.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014