6 Best Free Ambient Noise Generator Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free ambient noise generator software for Windows. All of these software contain a good number of ambient noises which are generally used to sleep, relax, or meditate. These ambient sounds include Deep Forest, Rainy Day, Ocean Night, Thunderstorm, Night Stream, Forest Stream, Dawn Chorus, Rainforest, Oceans Edge, Woodland Campfire, Beach Waves, etc. noises. You can play multiple ambient sounds at a time and adjust volume level for each of them. In one of these, you can also create a mix of ambient noises.
One of these software lets you add additional background noises to the playing ambient sound. These include light rain, jungle, rain on roof, night, fountain, woodland, stream, campfire, ocean, light wind, etc. In the same software, some random noises like thunder roll, woodpecker, bullfrog, termite, etc. can also be added. Each of these ambient noise generators provides distinguish features such as set alarm, configure interface skin, view sound information, create playlists, etc. Just go through this list to find a suitable ambient noise generator for yourself.
My Favorite Ambient Noise Generator Software For Windows:
Atmosphere Lite is one of my favorite ambient noise generator as it comes with a good number of inbuilt ambient noises and provides several customization options. White Noise is another favorite ambient noise gene rator. It is a Windows 10 app which provides several ambient sounds and options like create mixes, playlists, etc.
Atmosphere Lite is a feature rich ambient noise generator software for Windows. It lets you play several ambient noises while adjusting background sound parameters.
Deep Forest, Rainy Day, Ocean Night, Thunderstorm, Night Stream, Forest Stream, Dawn Chorus, Rainforest, Oceans Edge, and Woodland Campfire are the atmospheric sounds that you can listen to in this free software. You can also customize various parameters to adjust an ambient sound, have a look:
- It lets you add various background noises to the playing ambient sound. These background sounds include light rain, jungle, rain on roof, night, fountain, woodland, stream, campfire, ocean, light wind, etc.
- It lets you add various kinds of random sounds to an ambient sound, such as tropical bird, wren, warbler, loon, thunder roll, woodpecker, bullfrog, termite, flower beetle, etc.
- You can save current noise settings as a scenario file (.att) which can later be imported to the software.
- You can disable all background sounds.
- It lets you choose a binaural sound from alpha, beta, theta, and delta.
- Master volume, background volume, and random sounds’ volume can also be adjusted.
- The interface theme changes as per the selected ambient sound.
- It provides an additional option to set alarm and configure related settings like time, alarm volume, etc.
- Additionally, it provides options like Record, Master Stop, Recall Last, Color Configuration, Visual Configurations, etc. too.
Overall, it is one of the best ambient noise generator software for Windows.
White Noise is basically a white noise generator app for Windows 10. Along with white noise, it consists of several inbuilt ambient noises too. You can listen to the pleasant sounds of jungle, beach waves, campfire, ocean waves, blowing wind, thunderstorm, rainstorm, rain on lake, stream water flowing, singing birds, city streets, and many more. It comes with airplane travel, cars driving, crowded room, hair dryer blowing, heartbeat, pink noise, blue noise, brown noise, etc. sounds as well. With each sound, it displays a related picture on its main interface.
Features of this ambient noise generator:
- You can create a mix of multiple ambient sounds (maximum 5) using its Mixes tab. The ambient sound mix can be exported as a .wna (White Noise Audio) file.
- It lets you create a playlist of ambient sounds and mixes. For this, you get a separate Playlist tab.
- You can add a particular ambient sound to favorites’ list which is accessible from respective tab.
- On clicking i button present beside sounds, you can view sound information and listen to it on Google Play, Amazon, Spotify, etc. platforms.
- Additionally, it lets you set sound timer for hours and minutes, enable/disable 24-hour clock, sound sidebar, and loop playlist, adjust sound volume, view digital sleep clock, etc.
It is a nice ambient noise generator app for Windows 10 with a hassle-free GUI.
Halotea is another ambient noise generator software for Windows. It comes up with various ambient sounds which include jungle, lunar lake, rain and thunder, rain in forest, rain in jungle, rain outside the window, night fire, etc. It contains various sounds for meditations and to relax, including meditation life, meditation wave, meditation in desert, meditation hypnosis, brain refresh, brain wakeup, etc. You can balance sound level as per your requirement.
It lets you merge multiple ambient sounds to create your own theme. You can even set the time interval to play each ambient sound. Also, you can set volume level and balance volume for each of ambient sounds.
In its Audio Player section, you can play regular music in formats like mp3, mp4, aac, ogg, wav, wma, etc. It provides basic playback control with echo, reverberation, equalizer, etc. options.
It is a simple yet effective software to play ambient noises. It provides an additional Event Scheduler option too. You can configure some basic settings like interface language, interface skin, file types, etc. You can checkout full Halotea Review on ILoveFreeSoftware.com.
Noizio.Net is a simple open source ambient noise generator for Windows. You can play various kinds of ambient noises using it. You can listen to sounds including North Sea, Forest Birds, Autumn Rain, Mountain River, Paris Cafe, Wind Chimes, Campfire, Free Willy, and Summer Nights. Not just one, you can play a combination of multiple ambient sounds in it. While doing so, you can adjust volume level of each of the selected ambient sounds.
As you launch it, it is accessible from the system tray. From there, you can open it and generate ambient sounds. Its user interface is quite compact. From its Settings option, you can adjust overall volume level and enable or disable start at login and play after launch options.
Sleep Sounds, as the name implies, is a free sleep sound generator. It is a Windows 10 app which generates various pleasant atmospheric sounds. These include Rain, Waves, Thunderstorm, Cat Purring, Crackling Fire, Forest Rain, City, and Birds. It can also generate White Noise. It also lets you save a combo of multiple ambient sounds.
Overall, it is a simple ambient noise generator app for Windows 10.
Sleep-aid is an open source ambient noise generator for Windows. It works in a web browser. You need to open its index.html file in a browser to hear various ambient sounds. The kinds of ambient noises you can hear in it are Forest, Rain, Thunderstorm, Birds, Train, and Boat. You can select multiple ambient sounds to play at once.
As it is an open source software, you can make changes to its source code and easily add more ambient sounds to it. To download free sounds, check this website.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014