6 Best Free Apps To Download eBooks For Android
Here is a list of best free apps to download eBooks for Android. Through these android apps, you can browse, search, and download eBooks for free. To download, browse, and download eBooks, most of these apps let users access various open eBook libraries and websites. Although some apps also come with their own libraries of eBooks that users can use. To simplify the eBook browsing process, these apps divide their interfaces into multiple sections like top authors, recently released, categories (science fiction, crime, technology, religion, etc.), etc. Besides this, a search tool to search eBooks by their names and tags is also available. To help users make their minds about certain eBooks, these apps provide brief descriptions about eBooks. After selecting eBooks, you can easily download them by pressing the Download button. These apps mainly download eBooks in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats.
In some apps, you also get inbuilt eBook readers to read downloaded eBooks. Although, users can also choose to use an external eBook reader app as downloaded eBooks are not bound to any specific app. A few of these apps also let users download and listen to audiobooks. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite App to Download eBooks For Android:
Oodles Books is my favorite app as it lets you download eBooks and audiobooks from its own library. Plus, it let users read eBooks and listen to audiobooks within this app.
Oodles Books is a free app to download eBooks for Android and iOS. Using this app, you can download eBooks and Audiobooks of various categories. This app provides its own library that contains more than 50000 eBooks. Although, the majority of eBooks that it carries are falling under the classic eBooks category. Similar to a vast number of eBooks, it also carries many audiobooks that you can easily download. This app also comes with internal eBook and audiobook players. Now, check out the main features of this eBook downloader app.
- Categories: Using it, you can quickly find eBooks fall under different categories like Poetry, Adventure, Fantasy, Religion, etc.
- Top Books and Authors: In these sections, you can find popular eBooks and eBooks written by popular authors.
- Get Book: When you select an eBook, then you will get a Get Book option through which you can download the selected eBook.
- Books: In this section, you can find all the download eBooks and audiobooks that you can also read and listen to within this app.
- Reading Tools: To improve the eBook reading environment this app offers various reading tools like reading modes, text size adjustment, brightness control, page & chapter navigation, and more.
- Imports: It is another good feature that lets you import and read locally stored eBooks within this app.
It is one of the best free apps to download eBooks for Android as it lets users read eBooks and listen to audiobooks.
Smart E-Book Download
Smart E-Book Download is another free app to download eBooks for Android. Using this app, you can directly access various popular eBook libraries and websites like Booksfi, Open Library, Play Store Books, and more. Apart from eBooks, it also lets you access and download audiobooks from various websites. In this app, you cannot read eBooks nor listen to audiobooks. Now, check out the main features of this eBook downloader app.
- Popular Sites: In this section, you can find the links of various popular eBook and audiobook websites that you can browse and download eBooks from.
- Category: It is a smart category section that lets you find eBooks of different genres like education, biography, religion, technology, and more.
- PDF Download: This app mainly download eBooks in PDF format. Although, you can also find the option to download eBooks in other formats based on different websites.
- This app frequently shows ads on its interface.
It is another capable app to download eBooks that anyone can use with ease.
eBook Downloader is another free app to download eBooks for Android. This app lets users access and download eBooks from various open eBook libraries. This app saves all the downloaded eBooks in the default download section of your device that allows users to easily access and open eBooks in desired eBook reader apps. This app only shows public domain eBooks thus, you will not be able to view and download eBooks of various publications. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Open eBook Libraries: This app lets users access and download eBooks from multiple eBook libraries like feedbooks, librivox, manybooks, and more. Through some eBook libraries, users can also download eBooks in different languages like French, Chinese, Polish, and more.
- Description: This app shows a description of each eBook that helps users decide whether they want to download an eBook or not.
- Download: After selecting an eBook, press the download button to start downloading the selected eBook.
- This free version of eBook Downloader shows ads on its interface. To remove ads, you need to upgrade to its premium version.
It is another capable free eBook downloader app for Android that users can use to browse and download eBooks of various categories.
Free Ebook Downloader
Free Ebook Downloader is a free app to download eBooks for Android. This app offers various online eBook libraries and websites that you can access and download eBooks from. Almost all the libraries and websites that this app leads you to carry free eBooks. Although, you will not be able to read eBooks in this app. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Popular eBooks: In this section, you can find all the popular eBooks that you can download for free.
- Daily New Ebooks: In this section, you can find all the newly published eBooks that you can download.
- Ebook Libraries: This app also provides multiple eBook libraries that carry thousands of eBooks that you can browse and download.
- Requested eBook: It is another handy section that shows eBooks requested by most of the users.
- This app shows multiple ads on its interface.
It is a simple app to download eBooks for Android that anyone can use to browse and download multiple eBooks from various online eBook libraries and websites.
Book Bundle is yet another free app to download eBooks for Android. This app provides its own library of eBooks that carries more than a hundred thousand unique eBooks. In this app, users can search for a specific eBook and eBooks associated with a specific category with ease. In addition to that, it also shows eBook cover and description to help users select eBooks. Now, check out the main features of this eBook downloader app.
- Home: In this section, you get multiple eBook categories that you can explore like trending, new releases, top authors, top genre, and more.
- Search: Use it to find eBooks using their names, tags, and categories.
- Description: With each eBook, you get a description that helps users to decide whether they want to download eBooks or not.
- Download: After selecting an eBook, press the Download button to initiate the downloading process.
- Reader: This app also comes with an inbuilt reader in which you can read downloaded eBooks.
- This app shows ads on its interface.
It is another easy-to-use app to download eBooks for Android that also lets users read eBooks without using an external eBook reader app.
Freebooks is another free app to download eBooks for Android. This app offers a powerful search algorithm to find and download eBooks from open libraries and websites. Users just need to type in an eBook category to view all the eBooks associates with the category. After that, you can select and download eBooks that you want. This app only downloads eBooks in PDF format. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this app.
- eBook Sections: This app provides multiple sections on its interface that carries bestseller eBooks, popular eBooks, and eBooks associates with a specific category like crime, romance, science fiction, etc.
- Search: Using it, you can find a specific eBook by its name or category.
- Description: With each eBook, you can find a brief description to know about eBooks before downloading them.
- Reader: This app also offers its own eBook reader in which you can read downloaded eBooks. Although, the reader is quite basic and lacks some important features like page navigation, switch chapters, etc.
- This app shows ads on its interface that ruins the overall ebook downloading and reading experience.
It is another capable app to download eBooks of various categories. Plus, you can also read eBooks within this app.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014