5 Best Free Binaural Beats Generator Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free binaural beats generator software for Windows. Binaural beat is a sound interpreted by our brain when we feed two sounds of slightly different frequencies. Instead of hearing the two separate frequencies, our mind only hears the difference between the two frequencies. This sound is used to relax our mind, boost focus, reach deep meditation state, lower stress, etc.
Through these software, you can easily generate binaural beats of different frequencies. In some generators, you also get multiple inbuilt binaural beats that you can manually edit to generate the desired beats. To edit the beats, these generators offer tools like frequency sliders, volume controller, pitch adjuster, etc. After making desired changes, you can preview the natural beats and then save it locally in WAV, AU, FLAC, etc., formats.
The process to generate the binaural beats is not that difficult. Still, to help you out, I have included the necessary steps in the description of each software. Apart from beats, some software also offers multiple visual animations that work with binaural beats to relax and boost mental capabilities. In some software, you also get pink and white noises that you can add to your binaural beats to enhance its effect. Go through the list to know more about these software.
My Favorite Binaural Beats Generator Software For Windows:
Entrainer FX is my favorite software because it lets you create custom binaural beats. Plus, it also lets you play visual animation with the binaural beats. Another good thing about this software is its ability to locally save the generated binaural beats.
Entrainer FX is a free binaural beats generator software for Windows. Through this software, you can create custom binaural sounds and play them. It also comes with many predefined binaural sounds that you can also edit if needed. It also lets you record and saves the generated binaural sounds in the WAV audio format. In addition to that, it also provides various visual animations that you can play with the binaural beats. Now, check out the below steps to generate binaural beats through this software.
How to generate binaural beats using Entrainer FX:
- Start this software and go to the Intervals tab to specify the interval between two sounds.
- After that, go to Sound Options to specify the Entertainment frequency and volume. Besides this, you can also add pan pink noise with binaural sound.
- Next, press the Record button from its media player and then press the Start button to generate and record the binaural sound.
- Background Options: Using it, you can change the existing background image and disable the background image of this software.
- Animation Options: It lets you run various animations during the playback of the binaural sound such as Eye of GOD, Hypno Bubbles, etc.
It is one of the best free binaural beats generator software through which you can easily generate binaural beats and play it.
Gnaural Binaural Beat Sound Generator
Gnaural Binaural Beat Sound Generator is a free open source binaural beats generator software for Windows, Linux, macOS, etc. This software comes with a base binaural sound that you can adjust according to your needs and save it in WAV, FLAC, AIFF, etc., audio formats. To edit the binaural beats, it offers a frequency graph through which you can adjust the beats frequency at different points of time. It also lets you add pink noise to your binaural beats. Now, follow the below steps to generate binaural beats through this software.
How to generate binaural beats using Gnaural Binaural Beat Sound Generator:
- Start this software and enable the Binaural Beat from the voices section. You can also enable Pink Noise from this section.
- After that, use the frequency graph to adjust the frequency of binaural beats.
- Now, move to the Audio section to adjust the volume, balance, and data points of the binaural sound.
- To make further finer changes to the binaural beats, you can use the tools of Tools tab such as reverse voice, align data points, truncate schedule, etc.
- Now, preview the binaural sound using the inbuilt audio player.
- Lastly, use the Export Audio to options to save the binaural sound.
It is another good binaural beats generator software through which you can edit and generate binaural sounds.
resonance is another free binaural beats generator software for Windows. This software is specially designed to help you relax and improve your concentration with the help of binaural sounds. In it, you can find multiple binaural notes (A#, A, B, C#, etc.) that you can play and mix to generate various types of binaural beats. It also provides many earth recordings (fireside, rain patter, waterfall, wind, etc.) that you can mix with binaural beats. Plus, it lets you manually adjust the binaural gap between tones of different frequencies. Now, check out the below steps to generate binaural beats using this software.
How to generate binaural beats using resonance:
- Launch this software and go to Fourth Unnamed tabs and select a binaural note tone from available ones such as A#, B, G#, G, etc.
- After that, select one of the Octave frequencies such as Octave One (73 Hz), Octave Two (146hz), etc.
- Now, use the Binaural slider to increase or decrease the gap between binaural tones. You can also use the White Noise slider to add white noise to binaural beats.
- Next, you can add earth recording sounds to binaural beats if you want through second, third, and fifth unnamed tabs.
- Lastly, press the Play button to listen to the generated binaural beats.
- Audio Tools: In this software, you can find many audio tools that allow you to adjust audio reverb, pitch, echo, flange, etc.
- Visual: Using it, you can change the background image of this software.
- This software does not let you save the generated binaural beats.
It is another good software to generate and listen to custom binaural beats.
Binaural Beat Generator
Binaural Beat Generator is a free open source binaural beats generator software for Windows. It is a Java-based software that needs Java to work. Using it, you can generate a sequence of beats around a central frequency. By default, it uses the central frequency of 160 HZ and eight variations of binaural frequencies at different time duration. Now, check out the below steps to generate binaural beats through this software.
How to generate binaural beats using Binaural Beat Generator:
- First, download this software and extract its package.
- After that, open up the BinauralBeats.16bit file in a text editor.
- Next, find the main function and manually adjust the binaural frequency and time duration according to your requirements and save all the changes.
- Now, open up the command prompt in the same folder and write this command
javac BinauralBeats.16bits.Javato compile the program.
- Lastly, write
java BinauralBeatsand hit Enter to generate and save the binaural beat in .au audio file format.
- It is not an intuitive software as it needs you to manually edit the source code to make changes to binaural beats parameters.
It is another capable binaural beats generator through which you can create custom binaural beats.
Abyssal Brain Simulator
Abyssal Brain Simulator is yet another free binaural beats generator software for Windows. As its name implies, it is mainly used to create stimulus into brain using binaural beats. To create a stimulus, it feeds audio of two different frequencies to the left and right ears. It offers four range of frequencies namely Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta to generate binaural beats. Besides this, it also lets you generate binaural beats to improve mental capabilities for different tasks like Attention Focusing, Creative Increase, Sleep Induction, Simple Hypnosis, and more. Now, check out the below steps to generate binaural beats.
How to generate binaural beats using Abyssal Brain Simulator:
- Start this software and manually adjust the frequency slider to generate two frequencies with a specific amount of difference between them.
- You can also choose one of the predefined mental state to create binaural beats.
- Lastly, adjust the volume and press the Start button to generate and play the binaural beats.
- It also offers a virtual screen to show the visual representation of the binaural beats.
- It doesn’t let you save the generated binaural beats.
It is easy to use binaural beats generator through which you can generate effective binaural sound to boost different mental states.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014