4 Best Free Flash to HTML5 Converter Software for Windows
Here is a list of best free flash to HTML5 converter software for Windows. Using these software, you can convert flash videos in formats including SWF, FLV, and F4V to videos in HTML5 format. All these software convert flash to HTML5 videos in formats including MP4, WebM, and OGV. You can embed these videos directly into a web page in order to show them on your website.
These software provide a profile with output configurations which are compatible with the HTML5 video. Hence, you don’t have to set up an HTML5 video profile to achieve desired output. However, you can make some adjustments to output parameters including video size, video bitrate, audio bitrate, frame rate, audio codec, audio sample rate, etc. Besides that, these software also provide various device compatible profiles and general output formats to convert videos. Most commonly supported video formats in these software include AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, 3GP, ASF, etc.
All these are featured video processors which provide some additional tools apart from video converter. You can find few standard video editing options in these including trim, crop, rotate, resize, video effects, etc. In a few of these, you even get a video downloader feature which may come handy if you want to download online videos. All in all, these are really good software to convert flash to HTML5 and for general video conversion.
My Favorite Flash to HTML5 Converter Software for Windows:
Aura Free Video Converter is my favorite software because it lets you quickly convert multiple flash videos to HTML5 format at once. Plus, it is a great video converter in general with some additional tools which you can check out in the article.
Aura Free Video Converter
Aura Free Video Converter is a free batch video converter which you can use to convert flash to HTML5. It is capable of converting flash videos in FLV and F4V formats to HTML5 videos. You can save an HTML5 video in MP4, WebM, or OGV format. Besides that, you can convert videos to a lot of general formats as well as device compatible videos including Apple, Sony, Android, Mircosoft Products, etc.
How to convert flash to HTML5 in Aura Free Video Converter:
- Firstly, click on the Add Video button and import FLV and/or F4V videos to this software.
- Now, go to the Output Profile section and select HTML5 Embed Video option. You can then select a particular format to export HTML5 video including MP4, WebM, and OGV.
- Before conversion, you can set various output parameters to customize HTML5 videos including frame size, video bitrate, frame rate, audio codec, audio sample rate, etc.
- Next, click on the Convert button to finally start flash to HTML5 conversion process.
After conversion, it shows the HTML5 video in your web browser. It also shows the HTML code which you need to embed in your website to display a video online.
- It provides an option to trim the length of an input video.
- You also get a few basic video editing features in this software including crop, mirror, flip, rotate, sharpen, noise, etc.
It provides a professional version too which contains a lot more features including Rip DVD Movies, DVD Menu Templates, etc.
It is one of the best flash to HTML5 converter without any watermark. It saves HTML5 videos locally as well generates the HTML code which can directly be embedded into a web page.
XMedia Recode is another free flash to HTML5 converter software for Windows. It is basically a batch video processor using which you can edit and convert videos. You can convert FLV to HTML5 formats including OGV, MP4, and WebM. It comes with some output profiles which you can select to convert flash to HTML5, such as HD, Full HD, etc. Let’s see the sorted steps to convert flash to HTML5.
How to convert FLV to HTML5 using XMedia Recode:
- Click on the Open File button and add FLV videos to it.
- Next, from the Format tab, select the output profile as HTML5 and choose an output format from MP4, OGV, and WebM.
- Now, you can customize some output parameters including streaming, stream type (video only, audio only, or both), audio/ video synchronization, frame rate, bit rate, color mode, rate control, etc.
- After that, click on Add to queue button and then hit the Encode button to start the conversion process.
- It lets you add subtitles to input videos prior to processing them.
- You can edit input videos with standard video editing tools like Box Blur, Color Correction, Color Curves, Clip Speed, Denoise, Flip, Rotate, Hue/Saturation, Noise, Vignette, Grayscale, Mirror, Painting Effect, Sharpness, Smart Blur, etc.
XMedia Recode is a good free batch flash to HTML5 converter software which works smoothly.
Quick Media Converter
Quick Media Converter is yet another free flash to HTML5 converter software for Windows. It lets you convert FLV, F4V, and SWF flash videos to HTML5 formats. You can convert flash videos to MP4, OGV, and WebM videos which you can embed into your website.
How to convert flash to HTML5 using Quick Media Converter:
- First, click on the plus icon to import one or more flash videos to this software.
- Next, from the Conversion Format section on the interface, select HTML5 profile and then choose a particular format to export video including MP4, WebM, and OGV.
- Now, select the output directory by clicking on the respective option and then hit the Convert button to start the conversion.
- It provides three different sections to quickly convert videos accordingly including Easy Mode (standard video formats), HD Mode (convert to HD video), and Expert Mode (set up output parameters).
- It contains an inbuilt Video Downloader tool using which you can download videos using respective URLs.
- It provides a webcam recording feature too.
It is another nice software to batch convert flash to HTML5 videos.
FFmpeg is the next free flash to HTML5 converter software for Windows. It is basically a command line based media processing software which offers no GUI. So, you have to use respective commands to perform a task.
Using it, you can convert a flash video to HTML formats including WebM and MP4.
How to convert flash to HTML5 using FFmpeg:
- Open Command Prompt with administrator privilege and navigate to the downloaded FFmpeg folder.
- Next, enter a command similar to following:
ffmpeg -i <flash video with path> -c:v libx264 -preset slow -s 1024x576 -an -b:v 370K <output.mp4>
You can check this web page to know more about above command and more such commands to encode HTML5 video using FFmpeg.
It is a good software for those who like to use commands to perform tasks. You can quickly convert flash to HTML5 with simple commands using it.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014