5 Best Free MOV to HTML5 Converter Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free MOV to HTML5 converter for Windows. Using these software, you can easily convert MOV (QuickTime movies) videos to different HTML5 supported video formats including OGV, MP4, WebM. This conversion is performed because MOV videos cannot be directly embedded with a web page. In order to make MOV videos compatible and embed into web pages, you need to first convert them to an HTML5 format. The process of conversion is pretty straightforward in all software. You can find all the necessary steps to convert MOV to HTML5 in the description of each software.
Besides performing MOV to HTML5 conversion, you can also use these converters to perform various other video format conversions. Some of the video formats supported as input and output for conversion are AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, VOB, and more. Through these software, you can also change various video parameters before initiating the conversions like Video Resolution, Quality, Aspect Ratio, Codec, Frame Rate, etc. Another good thing about these converters is that they allow you to convert multiple video files at once.
In some of these, you can also preview input MOV as they come with inbuilt video players. A good set of additional features can also be found in these converters such as Video Downloader, DVD Ripper, Video Clipper, Video Joiner, Video Filters, etc. To find out more about these software, check out the description of these converters.
My Favorite MOV to HTML5 Converter For Windows:
Aura Video Converter is my favorite software because it can quickly convert multiple MOV videos to HTML5 supported formats. Plus, it generates an HTML5 file with every output HTML5 video that enables you to quickly embed the output video in a webpage.
Aura Video Converter
Aura Video Converter is a free MOV to HTML5 converter software for Windows. Using it, you can quickly convert MOV videos to HTML5 supported formats including MP4, WebM, and OGV. As its name implies, it is primarily a video converter software that allows you to change the native video format of input video files. Some of the video formats which it supports are MP4, AVI, WMV, MPG, MKV, etc. Besides this, you can also use it to make input videos compatible with devices like iPhone, iPod, Amazon Kindle Fire, Sony PSP, etc. Before starting the conversion, it also gives you the freedom to modify various video parameters like video codec, frame size, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
How to convert MOV to HTML5 using Aura Video Converter:
- Open the interface of this software and press the Add Video button to load MOV videos.
- After that, select HTML5 Embed Video Profile from the Output Profile menu and go to the adjacent video format menu to select an HTML5 supported video format.
- Now, use its Video options section to adjust various video parameters like Frame Rate, Bitrate, Frame Size, etc.
- Lastly, click on the Convert button to start the conversion.
- Download: It lets you download online videos by using their respective URL links.
- Video Clipping and Effects: Using it, you can cut a portion from a video and also apply various video effects over input videos.
There is also a paid version of this software that offers additional functionalities (Record Netflix, Rip DVD Movies, Lifetime, etc.) which you don’t get in this free version.
It is one of the best free MOV to HTML5 converter because it generates HTML code file with every output HTML5 video.
XMedia Recode is another free MOV to HTML5 converter software for Windows. Using it, you can easily convert a MOV video to one or the three popular HTML5 video formats namely MP4, OGV, and WebM. Along with video format, you can also use it to change other video parameters of a MOV file like video resolution, video bitrate, video framerate, etc. Plus, options to include either audio or video in the output are available in it.
How to convert MOV to HTML5 using XMedia Recode:
- Initiate this software and use its Open File option to load one or more MOV videos. All loaded videos will appear on its interface.
- After that, go to the Format menu and select the HTML5 profile. To change more MOV video parameters, use Video and Audio tabs of this software.
- Now, specify the destination location and press the Add to queue button.
- Lastly, click on the Encode button to convert MOV to HTML5 format.
- Subtitle: Using it, you can easily replace an existing subtitle or add a completely new subtitle to a video.
- Filter: It offers various inbuilt video filters which you can use to further enhance a video.
- Bitrate Calculator: It is a handy tool that lets you find out optimum video parameters (resolution, bitrate, size, etc.), so that you can easily fit a large video to a disk without compromising on video quality.
It is another good MOV to HTML5 video converter software through which you can easily convert multiple MOV videos to HTML5 format at once.
Quick Media Converter
Quick Media Converter is the next free MOV to HTML5 converter software for Windows. Through this software, you can easily convert a MOV video to different HTML5 video formats namely WebM, OGV, MP4, and MPEG. Along with changing the video format, you can also change various video parameters through this freeware like aspect ratio, video codec, video resolution, frame rate, etc. This software even provides an inbuilt video player to watch input videos before starting the conversion.
How to convert MOV to HTML5 using Quick Media Converter:
- Open the interface of this software and click on Add files to convert button to load MOV videos to this software.
- After that, click on HTML5 button and choose one of the available HTML5 video formats namely WebM, OGV, MP4, and MPEG.
- At last, click on the Start Conversion button to start the conversion process.
- Modes: In this software, you get three different video conversion modes namely Easy Mode (it is used to quickly perform video conversion), HD Mode (it is used for HD video conversion), and Expert Mode (it lets you adjust video parameters before performing the conversion).
- WebCam: This feature lets you view and record your webcam feed.
- Quick Downloader: Using it, you can quickly download online videos using their URL links.
It is another easy to use MOV to HTML5 converter software through which you can convert MOV videos to different HTML5 video formats.
Any Video Converter
Any Video Converter is a free video converter software through which you can also perform MOV to HTML5 conversion. In this software, you can add multiple HTML5 videos and perform batch MOV to HTML5 conversion. Before starting the conversion, you can use its Basic, Video, and Audio options to modify video parameters like video frame rate, aspect ratio, video codec, audio codec, audio channel, video quality, etc. After that, you can select an HTML5 format from its Output Profile menu and start the conversion process. Besides HTML5, you can also choose a device-specific format from its Output profile menu.
How to convert MOV to HTML5 using Any Video Converter:
- Open the interface of this software and load one more MOV videos to this software.
- After that, go to the Output Profile menu and select an HTML5 format from three available formats namely OGV, MP4, and WebM.
- According to your requirements, you can also change various video and audio parameters using Video, Audio, and Basic options.
- Lastly, enter the destination location path in Output field and click on the Convert Now! button to start the conversion process.
- In this software, you get some editing features through which you can clip certain parts from a video and add video effects over input videos to enhance their look.
- An online video downloading feature is also present in it through which you can download online videos using their URL links.
Some features like free Lifetime Upgrade, DVD Ripping, DVD menu templates, etc., are missing from this free version of Any Video Converter.
It is another good software through which you can easily perform MOV to HTML5 video format conversion.
FFMPEG is a free open source MOV to HTML5 converter software for Windows, Linux, and MacOS. It is a command line based software through which you can perform various video manipulation tasks including the MOV to HTML5 (WebM) conversion. By providing the right command, you can easily perform the conversion. The good thing about this software is that it supports almost all video formats such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, and more.
How to convert MOV to HTML5 using FFMPEG:
- First, copy the MOV video to the HTML5 folder.
- After that, launch this software through the command line.
- Now, enter this command
ffmpeg.exe -i Input_vid.mov -c:v libvpx -v9 out_vid.webmin the command prompt.
- In the end, press the Enter button to start the conversion.
In the above command, replace Input_vid.mov with the name and extension of the input video and replace out_vid.webm with a name that you want to give to the output video.
By using the right command, this software can cut video, split video, join video, transform video, apply filters to video, etc.
Novice users might find it difficult to work with, as it has no GUI.
It is another decent MP4 to HTML5 converter through which you can quickly convert a MOV video to an HTML5 supported video format namely WebM.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014