7 Best Free ODT to HTML Converter Software for Windows
Here is a list of Best Free ODT to HTML Converter Software for Windows. Using these freeware, you can convert an OpenDocument Text document (ODT) to HyperText Markup Language (HTML) format. While many of these support single file conversion at a time, some software also let you convert multiple ODT documents to HTML format at once. Besides ODT, you can also convert DOC, DOCX, RTF, Text, XPS, PDF, and more documents to HTML format. You can also convert ODT to image formats in some of these converters.
Many of these converters are primarily document processing software. Hence, you can edit the ODT document prior to conversion to HTML. For example, editing text, formatting text appearance, inserting new objects, customizing document layout, etc. In a few software, you also get some additional features including image extraction from document, bulk document renaming, PDF watermarking and security, and more more. All in all, these are quite feature rich converters that you can use for ODT to HTML conversion as well as some other document processing tasks.
My Favorite Free ODT to HTML Converter Software for Windows:
Soft4Boost Document Converter is my favorite software as you can batch convert ODT to HTML and various other formats like DOC, DOCX, RTF, Images, etc.
LibreOffice Writer is another good software. It is primarily a word processor that also lets you perform ODT to HTML conversion.
Soft4Boost Document Converter
Soft4Boost Document Converter is a batch ODT to HTML converter for Windows. It is basically a bulk document converter that lets you convert ODT and other document files to HTML file format. Besides ODT and HTML, it offers support to a wide number of input and output file formats to perform document conversion. Some of these formats include DOC, DOCX PDF, ODP, RTF, XPS, HTML, MHT, TXT, MOBI, AZW, EPUB, and FB2. Additionally, it can also convert ODT to image formats like PNG, JPG, etc.
This software also provides a reading section using which you can read input documents prior to conversion. Now, let us checkout the main steps of ODT to HTML conversion.
How to convert ODT to HTML in Soft4Boost Document Converter:
- First, add one or multiple ODT document files to this software which you will be able to read in multiple tabs.
- Now, go to its Output Format section present on right side panel and choose HTML format.
- Finally, simply provide output HTML file location and hit the Convert Now! button to quickly start batch ODT to HTML conversion process.
- It contains a dedicated feature to extract pictures from source documents.
- You can add watermark and password to output in case of PDF format.
- It can be used to bulk rename document files.
It is one of the best ODT to HTML converter software as you get a batch conversion feature along with multiple additional tools.
LibreOffice Writer is a part of LibreOffice suite that lets you convert ODT to HTML. It is basically a document processor application which you can use to view, edit, and convert documents from one format to another. So, you can simply open an ODT document in it and then convert it to EXtensible HTML (XHTML) format. You can also convert DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, and other document files to HTML format using it.
Before conversion, you can view and edit source ODT document using available tools. After editing, you can start the conversion by following below steps.
How to convert ODT to HTML in LibreOffice Writer:
- First, import an ODT document file to it which you will be able to view and modify.
- Now, go to File menu > Export function and while saving output, choose output file type as XHTML.
- At last, click the Save button and it will convert ODT to HTML in a matter of few seconds.
It is a powerful document processors lets you convert an ODT document to an EXtensible HTML and other document formats.
MultiDoc Converter is another free ODT to HTML converter for Windows. Using it, you can convert a whole folder of multiple ODT documents to HTML simultaneously. Basically, it is a batch document converter which supports a lot of document formats to convert a file from one format to another. Apart from ODT and HTML, DOC, DOCX, PDF, EPUB, RTF, TXT, XML, and MHT are some of the import and export file formats supported in this software.
Let us now checkout step by step procedure in order to perform bulk ODT to HTMl conversion.
How to convert ODT to HTML in MultiDoc Converter:
- Firstly, you need to provide path to the source directory where all your input ODT files are present.
- Now, to perform conversion on only ODT files from input folder, select respective format from its Include section. It also provides an Exclude section to exclude some specific file format from document conversion.
- Next, simply choose HTML as the output format.
- At last, provide output location and then press the Convert button to start ODT to HTML conversion.
It shows the status of document conversion in a new dialog window.
It is a good bulk document converter that can be used for conversion of multiple ODT files to HTML format at once.
SoftMaker FreeOffice, as its name implies, is a free office software which can also be used as an ODT to HTML converter. It comes with a document processing application called TextMaker that you can use for document conversion. You just need import an ODT file and then use its save feature to convert the document to HTML file formats. Besides TextMaker, it also provides PlanMaker and Presentations applications that lets you process spreadsheets and presentations, respectively.
How to convert ODT to HTML in SoftMaker FreeOffice:
- You can simply import an existing ODT document that you need to convert.
- Now, you will be able to read and manipulate ODT document using various document editing and formatting tools.
- At last, you can start ODT to HTML conversion by clicking its File menu > Save As button and selecting output format as HTML.
It is a nice and easy to use office suite that lets you convert ODT to HTML and various other file formats like Word, Image, PDF, etc.
AVS Document Converter
AVS Document Converter is the next free batch document converter that lets you convert ODT to HTML. You can also convert various other document files to HTML, such as DOC, DOCX, RTF, XPS, TXT, and more. It lets you add multiple ODT files to it and then start the conversion by pressing the dedicated button. You can read the source ODT documents before conversion in it.
How to convert ODT to HTML in AVS Document Converter:
- First, use its Add Files button to add one or more ODT document files to it.
- Next, simply select To HTML option from the Output Format section.
- Now, you have the option to choose output file type as plain HTML, rich HTML, or MHT.
- Finally, enter output location and hit the Convert Now! button to start batch ODT to HTML conversion process.
- You can use it to extract images from DOC, DOCX, PDF, and other documents.
- It can be used to watermark output PDF and image files.
It is another good batch document converter software though which you can convert multiple ODT files to HTML format simultaneously.
OOo4Kids Writer is one more free ODT to HTML converter for Windows. It is document processor that lets you create various kinds of documents. Plus, you can also convert a document file from one supported format to another. Apart from ODT, it also supports Word, RTF, Text, and more documents to convert them to HTML.
It comes in office package called OOo4Kids and as its name suggests, it is specially designed for kids. You can find OOo4Kids Calc, OOo4Kids Draw, OOo4Kids Math, and OOo4Kids Impress applications in this office package.
How to convert ODT to HTML in OOo4Kids Writer:
- Firstly, open an ODT document and if required, you can modify it using provided tools.
- After that, click its File > Save As function and then choose HTML as output file type to convert source ODT document to HTML format.
It is an easy to use word processing software that can also be used for document conversion including ODT to HTMl conversion.
Pandoc is a command line based ODT to HTML converter for Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, and BSD. To be able to convert an ODT file to HTML through it, you need to enter a command. You can also convert various other document files using it, such as DOCX, DOC, eBook, Latex, Roff, XML, ODT, etc.
Let’s checkout what is the command that you required to perform the conversion
How to convert ODT to HTML using a command:
- First, open the Command Prompt and navigate to the Pandoc installation folder. Also, I would suggests you move your input ODT files to this directory.
- Next, simply write this command in the CMD:
pandoc sample.odt -o output.html. Here, sample.odt is the source ODT document, while output.html is the resulting HTML file which you will get after the conversion is done.
- Finally, press the Enter and it will quickly convert the input ODT document to HTML file format.
It is a nice command based software that you can use to convert ODT to HTML and to perform other document conversion using a simple command.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014