Here is a list of best free PDF to EPS converter software for Windows. Using these software, you can easily convert a PDF i.e., Portable Document Format file to an EPS i.e., Encapsulated PostScript image. Some of these software let you setup output EPS parameters before conversion, such as PostScript Level, Size, Color Format, etc. Besides EPS, you can also convert PDF to some other formats in these software, such as PS, JPEG, PNG, ICO, WEBP, XHTML, BMP, TIFF, TGA, GIF, etc.
In many of these software, you can even modify the imported PDF page before conversion. These software let you manually create a design over PDF using tools like pen, pencil, paintbrush, shapes, line, polygon, fill color, etc. Additionally, you can transform PDF page, apply effects or filters to it, and make other adjustments. One of these software also lets you batch convert PDF to EPS. All in all, these are quite featured and capable software to convert a PDF file to EPS image.
My Favorite Free PDF to EPS Converter Software for Windows:
I quite liked LibreOffice Draw as it is versatile drawing software. Also, it lets you customize various output parameters to achieve desirable output, like Size, PostScript Level, Color Format, Compression, etc.
PDFill FREE PDF Tools is also good as it converts all PDF pages to separate EPS images at a time.
You may also like some best free SVG to EPS Converter Software, Batch PDF to TIFF Converter, and PDF To Flash Converter Software for Windows.
LibreOffice Draw is a free open source drawing software for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It can also be used as an alternative to a PDF to EPS converter. Let’s see how.
How to convert PDF to EPS using LibreOffice Draw:
- Firstly, you need to import a PDF document to it. You will be able to view all its pages on the main interface.
- Next, you can select and edit a PDF page with the use of provided drawing and editing tools.
- Lastly, by using File > Export option, you can convert PDF to EPS while configuring parameters like PostScript Level, Color Format, Compression, Size, etc.
To convert a multi-page PDF document, you need to select its pages one by one and then use the export feature to convert separate PDF pages to EPS images.
- It provides a whole set of painting tools which include shapes, line, arrows, symbols, etc.
- Flip, rotate, align, arrange, resize, and more such options are also provided in it.
- It supports a lot more export formats including GIF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, WMF, EMF, ODG, HTML, etc.
It is a great alternative to a PDF to EPS converter software as you can also edit imported PDF before conversion. Plus, it comes with a set of painting and editing tools which come in handy to create drawings from scratch.
Home Page Download Page
PDFill FREE PDF Tools
PDFill FREE PDF Tools is a nice software containing several PDF utility tools. One of these tools can also be used to convert PDF to EPS. Let’s see what is that tool and how you can convert PDF to EPS using it.
How to convert PDF to EPS using PDFill FREE PDF Tools:
- Launch this software and select “Convert PDF to Images” tool from its interface.
- Next, you have to provide the path to input PDF file.
- Now, select the page range to export, specify image resolution, and set output image type as EPS.
- At last, click Save as Image button and set output path to save EPS images.
It converts all selected pages of a PDF document to EPS images at once.
This software contains a good number of tools which can be used for PDF related tasks. Some of these tools include Merge PDF Files, Split or Reorder PDF Pages, Add Watermark by Text, Convert PostScript to PDF, etc.
It is a great software to convert a multi-page PDF file to separate EPS images at once.
Home Page Download Page
Icecream PDF Converter
Icecream PDF Converter is another PDF to EPS converter software for Windows. It is the only software on this list which lets you batch convert PDF to EPS to save efforts and time.
How to convert PDF to EPS using Icecream PDF Converter:
- Launch it and select “From PDF” option to open up the PDF converter window.
- Now, using “Add PDF File” button, import one or more PDFs to it.
- Next, from “To” column, select output format as EPS and check “Split” option.
- At last, provide output folder path and click on the Convert button
- You can use it to batch convert a lot of images and documents to PDF, such as JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, EPUB, MOBI, HTML, DOC, DOCX, etc.
- It also lets you convert PDF to TIFF, JPG, PNG, DOC, DOCX, RTF, ODT, HTML, and other supported formats.
In its free version, you can batch convert at most 3 PDF or other files to another format.
Icecream PDF Converter is a nicely designed PDF to EPS converter software which can also be used to convert PDF to other formats and vice versa.
Home Page Download Page
Inkscape is a free open source PDF to EPS converter for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is primarily a vector drawing software which is used to create drawings and graphics from scratch. Using it, you can also convert a file from one supported format to another one.
How to convert PDF to EPS using Inkscape:
- Go to File menu > Open option and import a PDF file. While doing so, you can select which page from the PDF document you want to import.
- Now, you can edit the PDF document as per your requirement.
- At last, use its File > Save As feature to convert input PDF to EPS image.
- You get a variety of painting tools to manually draw a design on PDF page, such as 2D shapes, 3D boxes, sculpting, calligraphic, gradients, freehand drawing, etc.
- It provides various transformation tools, alignment options, effects & filters, and more tools to edit PDF before conversion.
- It supports a lot of file formats to import and export, e.g., SVG, EMF, WMF, DXF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, etc.
- This software can be used from the command line to execute various tasks using commands, like convert multiple SVG files to PNG.
Inkscape is a featured drawing software which can also be used to convert PDF to EPS.
Home Page Download Page
GIMP is a feature rich graphics editor software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is used to create graphics in various formats. Plus, you can also convert existing graphics from one format to another. You can also convert PDF to EPS using it. Let’s see how.
How to convert PDF to EPS in GIMP:
- Firstly, import a PDF document as layers or separate images. You can set the range of PDF pages which you want to import.
- Now, if required, you can make several modifications to the input PDF page using tools like paint tools, rotate, resize, flip, etc.
- Finally, you can convert input PDF to EPS image by using its Export As feature and selecting output format as EPS. Also, you can set some output parameters before conversion such as PostScript level, rotation, image size, etc.
- This software can be used to create graphics like business cards, web banners, CD cover, etc.
- You can export graphics in a number of formats like PS, ICO, PDF, WEBP, XHTML, BMP, TIFF, TGA, GIF, etc.
- It lets you create GIF animations as well.
GIMP is a popular graphics editing software which can also be used for the conversion of PDF to EPS. It is a beautifully designed software which is intuitive in terms of working. Home Page Download Page