5 Best Free PDF to EPS Converter Software for Windows
Here is a list of best free PDF to EPS converter software for Windows. Using these software, you can easily convert a PDF i.e., Portable Document Format file to an EPS i.e., Encapsulated PostScript image. Some of these software let you setup output EPS parameters before conversion, such as PostScript Level, Size, Color Format, etc. Besides EPS, you can also convert PDF to some other formats in these software, such as PS, JPEG, PNG, ICO, WEBP, XHTML, BMP, TIFF, TGA, GIF, etc.
In many of these software, you can even modify the imported PDF page before conversion. These software let you manually create a design over PDF using tools like pen, pencil, paintbrush, shapes, line, polygon, fill color, etc. Additionally, you can transform PDF page, apply effects or filters to it, and make other adjustments. One of these software also lets you batch convert PDF to EPS. All in all, these are quite featured and capable software to convert a PDF file to EPS image.
My Favorite Free PDF to EPS Converter Software for Windows:
I quite liked LibreOffice Draw as it is versatile drawing software. Also, it lets you customize various output parameters to achieve desirable output, like Size, PostScript Level, Color Format, Compression, etc.
PDFill FREE PDF Tools is also good as it converts all PDF pages to separate EPS images at a time.
LibreOffice Draw is a free open source drawing software for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It can also be used as an alternative to a PDF to EPS converter. Let’s see how.
How to convert PDF to EPS using LibreOffice Draw:
- Firstly, you need to import a PDF document to it. You will be able to view all its pages on the main interface.
- Next, you can select and edit a PDF page with the use of provided drawing and editing tools.
- Lastly, by using File > Export option, you can convert PDF to EPS while configuring parameters like PostScript Level, Color Format, Compression, Size, etc.
To convert a multi-page PDF document, you need to select its pages one by one and then use the export feature to convert separate PDF pages to EPS images.
- It provides a whole set of painting tools which include shapes, line, arrows, symbols, etc.
- Flip, rotate, align, arrange, resize, and more such options are also provided in it.
- It supports a lot more export formats including GIF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, WMF, EMF, ODG, HTML, etc.
It is a great alternative to a PDF to EPS converter software as you can also edit imported PDF before conversion. Plus, it comes with a set of painting and editing tools which come in handy to create drawings from scratch.
PDFill FREE PDF Tools
PDFill FREE PDF Tools is a nice software containing several PDF utility tools. One of these tools can also be used to convert PDF to EPS. Let’s see what is that tool and how you can convert PDF to EPS using it.
How to convert PDF to EPS using PDFill FREE PDF Tools:
- Launch this software and select “Convert PDF to Images” tool from its interface.
- Next, you have to provide the path to input PDF file.
- Now, select the page range to export, specify image resolution, and set output image type as EPS.
- At last, click Save as Image button and set output path to save EPS images.
It converts all selected pages of a PDF document to EPS images at once.
This software contains a good number of tools which can be used for PDF related tasks. Some of these tools include Merge PDF Files, Split or Reorder PDF Pages, Add Watermark by Text, Convert PostScript to PDF, etc.
It is a great software to convert a multi-page PDF file to separate EPS images at once.
Icecream PDF Converter
Icecream PDF Converter is another PDF to EPS converter software for Windows. It is the only software on this list which lets you batch convert PDF to EPS to save efforts and time.
How to convert PDF to EPS using Icecream PDF Converter:
- Launch it and select “From PDF” option to open up the PDF converter window.
- Now, using “Add PDF File” button, import one or more PDFs to it.
- Next, from “To” column, select output format as EPS and check “Split” option.
- At last, provide output folder path and click on the Convert button
- You can use it to batch convert a lot of images and documents to PDF, such as JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, EPUB, MOBI, HTML, DOC, DOCX, etc.
- It also lets you convert PDF to TIFF, JPG, PNG, DOC, DOCX, RTF, ODT, HTML, and other supported formats.
In its free version, you can batch convert at most 3 PDF or other files to another format.
Icecream PDF Converter is a nicely designed PDF to EPS converter software which can also be used to convert PDF to other formats and vice versa.
Inkscape is a free open source PDF to EPS converter for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is primarily a vector drawing software which is used to create drawings and graphics from scratch. Using it, you can also convert a file from one supported format to another one.
How to convert PDF to EPS using Inkscape:
- Go to File menu > Open option and import a PDF file. While doing so, you can select which page from the PDF document you want to import.
- Now, you can edit the PDF document as per your requirement.
- At last, use its File > Save As feature to convert input PDF to EPS image.
- You get a variety of painting tools to manually draw a design on PDF page, such as 2D shapes, 3D boxes, sculpting, calligraphic, gradients, freehand drawing, etc.
- It provides various transformation tools, alignment options, effects & filters, and more tools to edit PDF before conversion.
- It supports a lot of file formats to import and export, e.g., SVG, EMF, WMF, DXF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, etc.
- This software can be used from the command line to execute various tasks using commands, like convert multiple SVG files to PNG.
Inkscape is a featured drawing software which can also be used to convert PDF to EPS.
GIMP is a feature rich graphics editor software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is used to create graphics in various formats. Plus, you can also convert existing graphics from one format to another. You can also convert PDF to EPS using it. Let’s see how.
How to convert PDF to EPS in GIMP:
- Firstly, import a PDF document as layers or separate images. You can set the range of PDF pages which you want to import.
- Now, if required, you can make several modifications to the input PDF page using tools like paint tools, rotate, resize, flip, etc.
- Finally, you can convert input PDF to EPS image by using its Export As feature and selecting output format as EPS. Also, you can set some output parameters before conversion such as PostScript level, rotation, image size, etc.
- This software can be used to create graphics like business cards, web banners, CD cover, etc.
- You can export graphics in a number of formats like PS, ICO, PDF, WEBP, XHTML, BMP, TIFF, TGA, GIF, etc.
- It lets you create GIF animations as well.
GIMP is a popular graphics editing software which can also be used for the conversion of PDF to EPS. It is a beautifully designed software which is intuitive in terms of working.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014