4 Best Free Self Hosted CRM Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free self hosted CRM software. CRM or Customer Relationship Management software is used to improve relationships of organizations with their customers. It also lets users and their employees access existing customer’s details to provide them better services. Plus, they also help businesses and organizations improve profitability and productivity.
These software helps users work on various aspects of CRM components such as Opportunities, Leads, Deals, Orders, Customers Information, and more. These software also provide users dedicated CRM sections to cater various CRM elements. In each section, users can perform basic tasks like add, edit, and delete section-specific information. However, some sections also let users gain critical information about a business like weekly sales, current trends, employees’ performance, top-grossing products, etc. These CRM software also lets administrators assign tasks to various employees and workers.
Some of these software are quite flexible as they let users add and remove existing features. To add new features users get a store carrying various CRM and business associated features like VOIP, chats, Email, Inventory management, etc. According to requirements, users can make various changes to some software. Besides this, some software also offer additional features like App Center, App Generator, Extension support, and more. Go through the list to know more about these software.
My Favorite Self Hosted CRM Software:
EspoCRM is my favorite software because it offers all the essential CRM features. Plus, it offers good communication methods like Email and calls to cater to customers and vendors.
EspoCRM is a free open source and self hosted CRM software for Windows. This software allows users to see, enter, and evaluate all their company relationships with customers and clients. This software is also quite customizable, and users can make changes to it to make it compatible with businesses like Retail Trade, E-Commerce, Banking, Manufacturing, etc.
To self-host this software in a system, users need hosting software like XAMPP. Now, check out the main features of this self-hosted CRM software.
- Marketing Automation: This section offers various features through which users can manage campaigns, run campaigns, create target lists, perform Email Marketing, sync target list with the available reports, and more.
- Calendar: Using it, users can schedule and view meetings, calls, and tasks for themselves and employees. Plus, it also lets users integrate the internal calendar with the Google calendar to track schedules from anywhere using the Google calendar service.
- Sales Automation: This feature is integrated with various sections that allow users to generate leads, work on leads, manage sales, from various sections like Opportunities, Accounts Contacts, etc.
- Email and Calls: This software also lets users communicate with one another by sending emails and making calls within this software. Plus, it also helps users to provide customer support.
- Inventory Management: Through this software users can also manage products and other types of inventories.
- Extensions: This CRM software also supports various extensions to help users introduce more features to it such as VOIP, Analytics, Export File, and more.
It is another good self hosted CRM software that offers many essential CRM features through which users can improve customer relationship.
Joget is another free self hosted CRM software for Windows. It is also an open source software. This software mainly acts like a CRM platform on which users can add CRM services according to their business requirements such as Expense Management and Tracking, HR Expenses Claims, Service Help Desk, Asset Management, etc. By default, it comes with a Customer Relationship Management App through which you can manage contacts and other important information of all existing and possible customers. This software needs hosting software like XAMPP to self host this software in a system. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this
- Contacts: With its help, users can add contacts of current customers, potential future customers, or persons who may lead you to your potential customers. A contact list with all contacts is also available in this section.
- Charts: Using it, users can generate visual charts highlighting sales, profit, expansion claims, etc.
- Accounts: This feature lets users manage Joget account of their employees and customers.
- Opportunities: This section is divided into two sub-sections namely Opportunity List (to track and manage information of already existing opportunities) and New Opportunity (to add information and account details of new opportunity).
- Proposal Process: Using this feature, users can add new proposals and also track existing proposals and their status.
- App Center: In this section, users can find many business application which they can install to Joget to add more required features to this software.
- App Generator: It is a powerful tool that offers various app elements through which users can create custom apps according to their requirements.
- Form Elements: This software offers various form elements such as Grids, Spreadsheets, Signatures, etc., which users can use for various CRM needs.
It is a simple to use self hosted CRM software that users can customize according to their business requirements.
Dolibarr is another free self-hosted CRM software for Windows. It is mainly a flexible platform in which users can add and subtract CRM and ERP features as their requirement. Now, take a look at the main features of this software.
- Commercial: Through this module, users can manage and view statistics associated with Quotations, Customer Orders, and Contracts. Besides this, it offers a dedicated interventions sub-section to keep a record of partners’ and workers’ interventions. Plus, it also lets users view previous lists of interventions.
- Third Parties: Using it, users can manage contacts and other essential information of customers, prospects, suppliers, etc. The purpose of this module is to keep communication with current and future customers.
- Tools: This section only comes with an Email template tool to make custom email templates. Although, users can later add more tools to this section.
- Members: This section is used to add and manage members, up to date members, members statistics, terminated members, etc.
- Dashboard: It shows essential statistics such as Database Statistics, Quotations Per Month, Customers orders per month, Proposals, etc., and more.
- This software also possesses features to helps users generate billing, generate surveys, manage stocks, POS system, and more.
It is another capable self hosted CRM software that offers all the essential CRM features along with various ERP features.
Group Office is another free self-hosted CRM software for Windows. It is mainly a CRM and groupware software that offers a part for multiple users and employees to manage different aspects of the CRM. Similar to other self-hosted CRM software, it also needs hosting software such as XAMPP to run. Now, check out the main features of this CRM software.
- Address Book: In this software, users can easily add and edit a large number of contacts of customers and vendors. Plus, users can also add their profiles with contacts.
- E-Mail: It is a group office community feature through which employees can communicate with each other and with customers.
- Billing: Using this feature users can organization can generate billing of sold products and can be sent to customers through Email.
- Helpdesk: It is another important feature through which organizations can actively take and resolve customers’ issues.
- Time Tracking: Through this feature, users can track the overall time an order takes to complete.
- This software offers many additional features such as document editing, newsletter, project, mobile sync, etc.
It is another good self-hosted CRM software that anyone can use to solidify customer relationships between their business and customers.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014