6 Best Free SoundCloud Client Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free SoundCloud Client Software for Windows. In these desktop clients, you can stream SoundCloud music without using a web browser. Similar to the online SoundCloud webpage, you can also login to SoundCloud through these clients and access your favorite tracks, playlists, etc. Most of these clients open up the SoundCloud web interface, thus they offer all the default features. However, some additional features (History, Shortcuts, Notifications, etc.) are added by these clients over the default interface. Added shortcut feature is quite helpful as it offers hotkeys and adds keyboard media keys support to operate the SoundCloud player.
Some of these clients offer a completely custom interface to browse and play SoundCloud music. Still, you can find all the important features in them like Search, Discover Music, Music Player, Playlists, etc. In a few of these clients, you can also download and maintain offline music and playlists. Apart from SoundCloud, you can also use some of these clients to stream music from Youtube, Last.FM, MixCloud, and other online services.
These software also offers additional features such as Lyrics, Artist Shortcuts, Plugins Support, etc. In general, all of these SoundCloud clients offer a good music listening experience. Go through the list to know more about these software.
My Favorite SoundCloud Client for Windows:
nuclear is my favorite software because it lets you stream music from multiple music services including the SoundCloud. Plus, it also lets you download music and playlists from SoundCloud. It also offers a handy Lyrics feature that automatically fetches the lyrics of the current song.
nuclear is a free open source SoundCloud client for Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is one of the best free desktop clients to stream music from SoundCloud and other free music streaming sources like YouTube, Last.FM, Bandcamp, etc.
By default, this software does not stream music from SoundCloud. To stream music from SoundCloud, go to the Plugins section and choose the SoundCloud plugin from the Stream Providers menu. Apart from music, it also lets you import metadata and lyrics from multiple free online sources. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Dashboard: On the dashboard of this software, you can find the best new music and top tracks along with their description. A Genres section to browse music of different genres is also offered by it such as Rock, Electronic, Alternative, Indie, Pop, and more.
- Downloads: Unlike most other SoundCloud clients, this client also lets you save music locally. You can access all the downloaded music from the Downloads section.
- Equalizer: This client also offers an 11-band audio equalizer to adjust bass, treble, and other sound quality parameters. A good set of audio presets (classical, club, reggae, rock, etc.) to quickly adjust sound quality is also present in it.
- Collection: In this client, you can make a collection of favorite albums and tracks that you can also maintain locally in your system.
- Plugins: It helps you switch between different streaming services and also lets you add new plugins to introduce more features to this client.
- Lyrics: While listening to music, you can switch to the Lyrics tab to view the lyrics of the current song.
It is one of the best free SoundCloud clients because it supports multiple streaming services and offers a great music listening environment.
Auryo is a free open source SoundCloud client for Windows, macOS, and Linux. In this software, you can easily discover and listen to SoundCloud playlists and tracks. It also lets you log in to your SoundCloud account so that you can access all your playlists and favorite tracks. This client also offers many keyboard shortcuts to help you quickly access any section that you want. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Discover: In this software, you can stream new playlists and also discover popular songs by using music genre charts. It also provides a For you section that suggests new music based on your listening habits.
- ME: After logging in to your system, you can use this section to find all your liked songs, favorite tracks, and playlists.
- Search: Using it, you can search for songs, artists, and albums by their names.
- Main Player: This software offers a simple and effective music player in which you can find all necessary audio playback features like Play/ Pause, SeekBar, Shuffle, Repeat, Volume Controller, and Play Queue.
It is a beautifully designed SoundCloud client in which you can discover new songs, create playlists, and enjoy music.
SoundCleod is another free open source SoundCloud client for Windows and macOS. This client opens up the online version of SoundCloud within its interface. Plus, it also adds some features on the top of the online SoundCloud interface like Controls, History, View, etc. To take advantage of all the SoundCloud services, you need to login to SoundCloud. After that, you can also access all your favorite tracks and playlists. Now, take a look at some of the main features of this software.
- Controls: This software adds a separate controls tab over the SoundCloud interface from where you can play/pause music, like new songs, Repost songs, and move to next or previous tracks.
- History: It is another handy feature that helps you move back to previously played tracks.
- View: Using it, you can switch between fullscreen and windowed mode.
- Default SoundCloud Features: As this software opens up the online version of SoundCloud, thus you can find all its features in it such as Library, Stream, Music Player, Playlists, etc.
It is another good SoundCloud client that combines the default SoundCloud interface with its custom set of tools.
Soundkeys is yet another free open source SoundCloud client for Windows. It is also a portable software that does not need installation to work. This client uses the default SoundCloud website interface to offer you all the default features. In addition to default features, it also adds some of its own features namely MiniPlayer, Shortcuts, and Notifications on the top of the SoundCloud interface.
- Mini Player: Thi feature lets you simply listen, toggle, and like tracks that you want. It also makes SoundCloud much simpler to use.
- Shortcuts: The addition of this feature lets you directly use the media keys of your keyboard to play/pause music and toggle between next and previous tracks. Plus some hotkeys function like Ctrl+3 (Like), Ctrl+4 (Repeat), etc., are also added by it.
- Notifications: It is another useful feature that this software adds over the default interface. This feature notifies your actions when the window is not visible such as liked track, disliked track, repeat enabled, etc.
It is a good SoundCloud client that you can use as it offers all the SoundCloud features with some added tools to improve overall music listening experience.
Cloud-Player is one more free open source SoundCloud client for Windows and macOS. Through this client, you can also stream music from MixCloud and Youtube. To listen to SoundCloud music, it provides a dedicated SoundCloud tab. In this tab, you get a handy sort feature through which you can sort tracks based on duration, likes, and number of plays. On the left part of its interface, it provides an audio player with lists of queued music tracks.
Here is a sorted list of features of this software that you can look forward to.
- Multi-Platform Streaming: It is a handy feature that lets you stream music from different services namely Youtube and MixCloud along with SoundCloud. Plus, you can easily switch between streaming services.
- Music Player: The internal music player of this software is quite simple to use, which can also be played in the full-screen mode. It also shows all the upcoming and scheduled music on the list. However, its main advantage is its ability to support keyboards media keys like Play/Pause, Next Track, Previous tracks, Volume, etc.
- Search: Using its internal search engine, you can search for music on all three supported streaming services.
- Artist Shortcuts: In this software, you can add your favorite artists or channels to the left side panel to quickly access the music of your favorite artists.
It is another nice SoundCloud client in which you can also stream and enjoy Youtube and MixCloud music.
Manageyum is a free client of multiple online services that you can also use as a SoundCloud client. It works on Windows. Apart from music services, it also lets you add Data Storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), Chat (Hangout, Whatsapp, etc.), Email (Gmail, Inbox, etc.), and Social Media (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.) services.
By default, no service is added to this software. To add a service, in our case the SoundCloud service, go to its Add a service section and choose the SoundCloud service from it and then press the Add button. After adding SoundCloud, you can log in to your account and access all your playlists and liked tracks. However, unlike other clients, it does not let you add additional features to the SoundCloud web version.
- Original SoundCloud Web Interface: Users who like the original SoundCloud web interface will love this client as it provides the exact same SoundCloud features.
- Multi-Tab Interface: It helps you quickly switch between multiple online services without putting much effort.
- Notifications: Using it, you can enable or disable SoundCloud notifications that help you track the next music tracks when minimized.
It is a basic SoundCloud client that gives you a default SoundCloud web interface and services in a desktop client package.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014