4 Best Free Video Conferencing With Whiteboard Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free video conferencing with whiteboard software for Windows. Through these software, you can conduct online meetings with multiple users and share your ideas with them using a virtual whiteboard. To share ideas, you can annotate and write over the whiteboard through pen and draw tools. In some software, you also get predefined shapes that you can drop over the whiteboard. At any time, a host can also enable other users to annotate over the whiteboard to improve collaboration. Another good collaboration feature namely screen sharing is also present in these software that lets host and participants share their screens with one another. Plus, some software also allow host and participants annotate shared screen.
Apart from video conferencing, these software also offer audio conferencing and text chat features. In these software, you can also create and maintain teams of users with which you can quickly conduct video conferencing. In most software, you can also schedule meetings for later dates. The process to conduct and join meetings is also quite simple in these software. Besides this, you can also find some additional features in some software such as private meetings, file sharing, webinar, and more. Go through the list to know more about these software
My Favorite Video Conferencing With Whiteboard Software For Windows:
Zoom is my favorite software because it lets multiple participants use and annotate the whiteboard. Plus, it lets the host allow or disallow other participants to write over a shared whiteboard. Plus, other important communication features like screen sharing, audio conferencing, text chats, etc., are also present in it.
Zoom is a free video conferencing with whiteboard software for Windows, iOS, and Android. Using it, you can communicate with multiple users through video conferencing and share your ideas with others using a virtual whiteboard. Over the virtual whiteboard, you can write and draw your ideas with ease. Apart from video conferencing, it also offers voice calls, text chats, and screen sharing features. Now, check out its main features.
- Video Conferencing with whiteboard: During the video conferencing with other participants, you can easily open up the virtual whiteboard by going to the Share menu and draw or annotate your ideas over it.
- Whiteboard Controls: By default, both hosts and participants can annotate over the shared whiteboard screen through the pen tool. Although, you can disable participant annotation by going to the More menu.
- Collaboration Features: Apart from the whiteboard, you can also find many other collaboration features in it such as screen sharing, co-annotation on a shared screen, and file sharing.
- Recording: Using it, you can record voice, audio, or screen that you can share with other team members.
- Teams: In this software, you can also create and manage multiple teams with different sets of users. Plus, it also enables its participants who are common between multiple teams to communicate with participants of different teams.
- In this free version of Zoom, you can only host up to 100 participants and perform continuous group meetings for just 40 minutes. To remove these limitations, you need to purchase the paid versions of this software.
It is a feature-rich video conferencing with whiteboard software that anyone can use to collaborate over a whiteboard with multiple users during video conferencing.
FreeConference is another video conferencing with whiteboard software for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android. As its name suggests, it is mainly a video conferencing software through which you can conduct online meetings and conferences with multiple users. During a video conference, you can share a whiteboard with multiple users and annotate over it to share your ideas. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this software.
- Video Conferencing with whiteboard: Through this software, you can easily invite multiple users and conduct meetings with them through video conferencing. During the video conferencing, any participant can open up the Whiteboard through the Draw menu and share it with others.
- Whiteboard Annotation Tools: In the Draw menu, you can find various annotation tools that let you write text, draw shapes, and add predefined shapes (circle, rectangle. etc.) over the whiteboard.
- Screen Sharing: Apart from a whiteboard, this software also lets participants share their screens with other users.
- Chat: Through this feature, you can chat with one or more participants and share links with them.
- Document Sharing: In this software, you can also upload documents that other members of a team can download and use.
- In this free version of FreeConference, you will face multiple limitations such as limited call participants, 5 web participants, limited international dial-in numbers, and more. To remove all the limitations, you need to purchase its premium version.
It is another feature-rich remote video conferencing software with whiteboard that participants can use to draw and write their ideas over a shared whiteboard.
ezTalks is yet another free video conferencing with whiteboard software for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. It is mainly a video conferencing software that also lets its users write and annotate over a shared virtual whiteboard. Plus, other important features like audio conferencing, text chats, meetings, etc., are also present in it. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this software.
- Share Whiteboard: It is the main feature of this software that you can access from the Share menu during a video conference. Using it, you can open up a whiteboard that you can annotate and write over it using annotation tools. It also lets other users of a conference to annotate the whiteboard.
- Annotation Permission: Using it, you can enable or disable other users from annotating over the whiteboard.
- Share Screen: In the Share menu, you can also find this feature through which participants can share their screens with other users. Plus, it also lets you annotate the shared screen.
- Meeting Controls: Through this feature host can manage the meeting room by removing participants, muting participants, locking the room, etc.
- Schedule Meetings: Use this feature to schedule a meeting for later or instantly start a meeting by inviting participants.
- Audio Conferencing and Text Chat: These tools offer additional ways to communicate with other team members.
- Webinar: Using it, you can broadcasting yourself to multiple users.
- Through this free version of ezTalks, you can conduct a continuous video conference for only 40 minutes.
It is another good video conferencing with whiteboard software through which you can easily conduct group meetings and collaborate with multiple users through whiteboard.
U Meeting is another free video conferencing with whiteboard software for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. Similar to other software, it also lets you share a whiteboard with multiple users during a video conference. Over the whiteboard, both the participants and hosts can annotate and share their ideas with one another. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this software.
- Video Conferencing with Whiteboard: After stating a video conference, you can access the Whiteboard from its toolbar. Over the whiteboard board, you can write and draw through Annotation tools. A host can also let other participants annotate the shared whiteboard.
- Screen Sharing: Similar to whiteboard sharing, you can also share your screen with other participants.
- Audio Conferencing and Chats: Through this software, you can also communicate with multiple users and conduct meetings using the audio conference. Plus, the standard text chat feature is also present in it.
- Easy Invites and Scheduling: It also like the simple invitation and meeting scheduling features of this software that anyone can use with ease.
- In this free version of this software, you can only conduct video conferencing with up to 25 participants for a maximum duration of 30 minutes.
It is a simple yet capable video conferencing with whiteboard software that you can use to collaborate and conduct meetings with multiple users.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014