7 Best Free Video Voice Editor Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free video voice editor software for Windows. Through these video voice editor software, you can edit the audio portion of the a video without affecting the visual portion. However, you can also edit videos through these editors if you want. To edit audio, these software offer multiple audio effects and filters like fade-in, fade-out, voices, boost treble, loudness curve, and more. In addition to that, you can also cut and slice audio through these software. Some of these software even lets you unlink or extract the audio from the video. You can also make other adjustments to video voice using tools like mute audio, audio speed and pitch shift, etc. After editing video voice or audio, you can save the video in MP4, AVI, MPEG, DV, etc., video formats.
These video voice editors are fully featured video editing software. You get all essential video editing tools like timeline editor, slice, cut, duplicate, video filters, and others in them. The process of audio editing is simple compared to video editing as these editors offer fewer audio editing tools. Still, required audio adjustment tools are offered by these software. These editors also offer additional tools (Audio Recorder, Color Correction, Backup, etc.) that may come in handy. Go through the list to know more about these editors.
My Favorite Video Voice Editor Software For Windows:
VSDC Video Editor is my favorite software because it lets you adjust many aspects of a voice in a video. Plus, a good set of video editing tools to further edit the video is also offered by it.
VSDC Video Editor
VSDC Video Editor is a free video voice editor software for Windows. It is mainly a video editing software that lets you edit and enhance both the visual and audio content of a video file. The unique thing about this editor is its ability to support video files of up to 4K resolution. Plus, it offers support for video files of various formats like VOB, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, 3GP, and more. To edit video voice and its parameters, you can use audio tools like Delay, Filter, Time Stretch, Amplitude, etc. All the audio tools are quite simple to use. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Amplitude: Using this feature, you can amplify audio, silence audio, invert audio waves, and add audio effects (fade in and fade out).
- Delay: You can use it to introduce delay to audio and to add flanger, chorus, vibrato, and reverb effects to audio.
- Filters: It is another handy feature through which you can filter out a range of frequencies by applying audio filters (LPF, HPF, BPF, etc.) over the audio.
- Time Stretch: It is another simple feature through which you can quickly change the tempo and pitch of the audio.
- Export Audio: In the Cutting and Splitting section, you can find this feature that lets you extract the audio from the video.
- Conversion: This feature lets you change the native format of a video to popular formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, etc.
- Video Capture: As its name implies, it is used to record the screen that also enables you to record the video editing process.
- Voice Recorder: Use it to quickly record the microphone feed that you can also include in your videos.
Some features in free edition of this software are restricted; you need to purchase its premium version to unlock all features.
It is one of the best free video editing software that also offers a good video voice editing experience.
OpenShot Video Editor
OpenShot Video Editor is a free open source video voice editor software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Through this software, you can extract both single and multi-channel audio from a video. Plus, it also lets you adjust volume, add audio effects (fade in and fade out), adjust audio speed, cut a portion of audio, make some part of the video silent, and perform more video voice editing. Besides audio parameter adjustment, you can also edit videos in it using multiple video editing tools like Multi-Track Timeline Editor, Razor, Transform, Rotate, Layout, and more. After editing, you can save the final video in FLV, WMV, AVI, MP4, etc., video formats.
Now, let us check out the main video voice editing features of this software.
- Volume: You can access this feature from the context menu of the timeline editor of this software. Using it, you can mute video voice, increase/ decrease video voice, and add fade-in/ fade-out effects to video voice.
- Separate Audio: This feature lets you extract single as well as multichannel audio from the video timeline.
- Slice: You can use this feature to cut and split both the video and audio tracks.
- Show Waveform: You can use this feature to view the waveform of the audio.
- Transitions: It provides tons of transition effects to add between two videos such as Circle, Fade, Wipe, Barr ripple, Deform, Distortion, Fogg, Mountains, Puzzle, Twirl, etc.
- Filters: It also offers some standard video filters to apply to a video.
It is a simple and effective video voice editor software through which you can edit both the video voice and main video.
Lightworks is another free video voice editor software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is mainly a video editing software in which you can edit both audio and video portions of a video file. To perform video editing, it offers Edit and VFX section which offer multiple video editing, enhancement, and video filter tools. Just like video editing sections, it also offers a dedicated Audio section in which you can extract, enhance, and mix video voices. It also lets you import external sound, beats, and voices that you can add with the existing video voice. After video voice editing, you can export the video in Youtube and Vimeo optimized MP4 format.
Here are some main features of this video voice editor:
- Effects: It offers multiple audio effects that you can quickly apply over the audio to boost the treble, increase VO presence, adjust loudness curve, reduce male sibilance, reduce soundtrack presence, etc.
- Target Region: Use it to manually adjust the audio to sync with the video and to target a specific region of video.
- Equalizer: This software offers a 5-band audio equalizer through which you can manually adjust different range of audio frequencies.
- Color Correction: This software offers advanced color grading and color correction tools in its VFX section that allow you to adjust color, gamma, saturation, RGB, curves, etc., video parameters.
- Backup: Using it, you can create a Lightworks archive in which you can save the backup of all your projects along with their media.
In this free version of this software, you can only export the final video in standard MP4 and Vimeo and YouTube supported MP4 files. To be able to export videos in more formats, you need to purchase the paid version of this software.
It is another nice video voice editor in which you can easily adjust, edit, and mix video voices without putting much effort. Plus, all essential video editing tools are also provided by it.
HITFILM EXPRESS is a powerful free video editing software that can also be used as a video voice editor. It works on Windows and macOS. Through this editor, you can create and edit vlogs, short movies, game videos, etc. It offers multiple video and audio editing tools that enable its users to create a wide range of media projects. To edit and enhance video voice, this software offers an Audio effect section with multiple audio effects. Plus, it also lets you import more audio effects to this software. Through available audio effects, you can reduce audio noise, adjust audio pitch, add echo effect, introduce shortwave radio effect, etc. In addition to audio effects, you can also use some of its video editing tools to cut, split, join, and mix audio channels. Let’s take a look at some of the main features of this video voice editor software.
- Audio Effects: You can access the audio effects from the Effects section of this software. In it, you can find many prebuilt audio effects that you can apply over the existing video voice to make modifications to it. Some of the audio effects that it offers are Audio Reverse, Audio Compressor, Balance, Noise Reduction, Pitch, Telephone, Tone, etc.
- Audio Track: As soon as you drop a video over the timeline editor of this software, you can view a separate audio track. A separate audio track allows you to use video editing tools like slice, stretch, speed/duration, etc., to edit the video voice (audio).
- Add-on: In this software, you can add both paid and free add-ons to introduce new video and audio tools to this software.
It is another standard video editing software that allows you to edit and enhance audio and video voice according to your requirements.
Note: To use this software, you need to make an FXhome account. After that, use the FXhome credentials to log in to this software and start the video voice editing. Else, without logging into your account, you will get a watermark on output videos.
Easy Video Maker
Easy Video Maker is yet another free video voice editor software for Windows. In it, you can edit visual as well as the audio portion of a video file. To edit both the video and audio, it offers several video and audio tracks on which you can drag and drop video files and start the editing process. For video voice or audio editing, it provides a number of tools that lets you mix audio channels, introduce effects to audio (fade-in, fade-out, etc.), delay audio, adjust volume, etc. A handy Vocal Cut tool to cut out the voice part of the audio is also present in it. This software also lets you cut, split, and remove the portion of video voice that you don’t want.
- Audio Pitch: Use it to quickly adjust the vocal pitch of the audio to make it sound like a male or female voice.
- Channels: Using it, you can mix the left audio channel with the right one and vise-versa. Besides this, it also gives you options to only retain the left or right audio channel.
- Audio Delay: According to its name, it is used to add a specific amount of delay to the audio.
- Set Volume: Use it to increase or decrease the audio intensity of a video file.
- Split: It is another important tool that lets you split the audio from any point.
- Recorder: It is a simple audio recording feature that you can use to directly capture and record the microphone feed.
- Lyric Maker: Using it, you can edit the existing lyric file and create new lyrics that you can save in RXLRC and LRC formats.
- In this free version of Easy Video Maker, you can only export a video of up to 5 minutes duration.
It is a good video voice editor software that offers plenty of audio-specific tools to make desired changes to the sound and voice of a video.
VideoPad is the next free video voice editor software for Windows, macOS, and iOS. In this software, you can edit both the visual and sound portions of a video file. As soon as you load a video to its timeline, this software automatically shows the video and audio on different tracks that simplifies the editing process. Now, to edit the video voice, you can use many available audio editing tools like Effects, Mute Audio, Crossfade, Unlink from video, etc. Similarly, you can use video editing tools to edit the visual portion of the video. After completing the editing process, you can export the final video in MP4, FLV, AVI, 3GP, DV, etc., formats.
- Effects: It contains multiple audio effects through which you can amplify audio, add echo effect, remove noise, remove lower audio frequencies, etc.
- Unlink From Video: It is a handy tool that lets you extract audio from a video, that you can separately save in an audio format.
- Fade Entire Clip: It adds a fading effect over the entire audio timeline.
- Change Clip Speed: Use it to manually increase or decrease the audio speed that helps you modify the audio tempo.
- Sound Library: This software offers a stock NCH sound library that contains a lot of audio beats and sounds that you can download and include in your video project.
- Record: Use it to record voice, music, speech, etc., by capturing the microphone feed.
- This software is only free for non-commercial use.
- In this free version of VideoPad, you cannot use some of its features as they are only available in the licensed version of this software.
It is a feature-rich video voice editor software in which you can make all necessary changes to the audio portion of a video.
Icecream Video Editor
Icecream Video Editor is one more free video voice editor software for Windows. It is one of the simplest video editing software in which you can easily edit video as well as video voice. To make changes to the audio, you can use its Audio section that offers simple audio adjustment tools. Through available audio adjustment tools, you can adjust volume and introduce fade-in and fade-out effects to audio. If you don’t want to keep the original audio track in the video, then enable adjust original audio to soundtrack option and add one of four available audio effects Chipmunk, Echo, Chorus, and Robot Voice. Now, check out the main features of this video voice editing software.
- Audio Section: In it, you can find all the audio tools of this software that lets you add audio effects and adjust the volume of the audio.
- Speed: Use it to adjust the speed of both visual and audio part of a video.
It is a simple video editing software through which you can make minor adjustments to both visual and audio parts of a video.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014