9 Best Free Anti-Spyware Apps For Android
Here is a list of best free anti spyware apps for Android. Spyware is a type of malicious program that covertly transfers the data of a user to hackers. Nowadays, data protection and privacy are a great concern for everyone. A malicious app or program can easily infect an Android device with Spyware that can leak users’ information. If you want to protect your Android device against Spyware, then check out these anti spyware apps.
These apps can scan an Android device and all the carried by it. After scanning a device, these apps can show detected spyware that users can easily remove. Some of these apps can also detect and remove various types of viruses and malware with ease. The process to scan an Android device through these apps is also quite simple as users just need to tap on the Scan button. Although, some apps automatically remove detected spyware while other apps require user permission to remove spyware and other harmful programs.
Through some of these apps, users can also detect suspicious apps that may or may not contain harmful programs. A handy tool to detect apps that are downloaded through non trusted sources is also present in some apps. These apps also carry some additional tools through which users can manage installed apps, find security flaws, find unknown devices on your WiFi connection, etc. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite Anti Spyware App For Android:
Anti Spyware Scanner cb is my favorite app because it can detect and remove spyware along with malware. Plus, it can also find suspicious apps that may harm your device.
Anti Spyware Scanner cb
Anti Spyware Scanner cb is a free anti-spyware app for Android. This app cannot only detect and remove spyware from an Android device but it can also remove malware and virus or various types. Plus, it offers an all-in-one scanner to scan and detect all the harmful apps and services. It can also detect some suspicious apps that users can keep or remove according to their requirements. Now, check out the primary features of this app.
- Malware and Spyware Scanner: This scanner can find all the apps that carry any type of malware, virus, and spyware with ease.
- Scan Status: After the completion of the scan, this app can offer three types of status namely All is fine!, Suspicious, and Danger. All is file! status indicates there is no spyware or malware present in your Android device. The suspicious status indicates the possibility that some apps may be harmful. The last Danger status indicates that some apps definitely contain spyware and malware.
- Remove Dangerous Apps: After detecting dangerous apps, users can delete them using this app.
- The free version of this app limits some features like real-time protection, start with the boot, etc. To remove all the restrictions, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is one of the best free anti-spyware apps that can detect and remove malware and spyware.
Anti Spy by Protectstar Inc.
Anti Spy is a free anti-spyware app for Android. This app provides protection against spyware and harmful programs that can be used to hack an Android device. It also artificial intelligence (AI) with heuristic detection methods to detect and remove spy apps, backdoors, fraud, commercial spyware, etc., threats. Plus, multiple scanners to detect and remove existing threats from your device are also provided by it. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Security Audit: This app scans a device and advice users about various security threats that users can quickly fix such as enable screen lock, remove third-party apps, enable device encryption, etc.
- Scanner: Use it, to scan your device for spyware and other security threats. After the completion of the scan, it shows detected threats and warnings that users can quickly remove.
- Scan for untrusted source: This scanning method only scans those apps that come from untrusted sources.
- Whitelist & Monitored Apps: It is another handy feature that allows users to specify specific apps that they don’t want this anti-spyware app to scan.
- The free version of this app lacks many important features like Real-Time Protection, Advanced Heuristic, Anti-Stealth, and more. To unlock all the features, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is another good anti-spyware app that offers various important features to detect and remove spyware and security threats.
Anti Spy Mobile Free
Anti Spy Mobile Free is a free anti-spyware for Android. This app can prevent users from spyware apps and programs that can leak their information to hackers. This app can quickly detect any active spyware and block it from doing its task. A standard Scanning tool to manually scan all an Android device to detect spyware is also present in it. Now, check out its main features.
- Scan Now: It is the main scanning tool through which users can scan their entire Android devices to detect any spyware.
- Detected Spyware and Warnings: After the completion of the scan, users can view all the detected spyware and warnings that users can quickly remove.
- All Applications: This tool only scans all the installed apps to find hidden spyware.
It is a simple and effective anti-spyware app that can quickly detect and remove spyware.
Cyber Tor is another free anti spyware app for Android. This app offers a dedicated spyware scanner to detect and remove various types of spyware. Apart from removing spyware, it can also analyze apps to find out all the unnecessary permissions that some apps need. Plus, all high-risk apps downloaded through unknown sources can also be detected by this app. Now, check out its main features.
- Spy Apps Finder: It is the primary tool that scans all the apps to find and remove apps that carry spyware.
- Apps Analyzer: It analyzes permissions required by apps so that users can disable unnecessary permissions that some apps require.
- Hidden Apps: It is another handy tool that can detect those apps which are not showing to users.
- Who is on Wifi: This tool helps users detect unknown users connected to their Wifi connection.
- High-Risk Apps: It detects those apps which are downloaded using unknown sources.
- Block Camera: It is another handy feature that lets users block their camera in just one click.
It is a feature-rich anti spyware app that can detect and remove spyware along with all high-risk apps.
Malwarebytes is another free anti spyware app for Android. Through this app, users can remove malware, spyware, and viruses of various types from their Android devices. To detect and remove spyware, malware, and other harmful programs, this app offers a simple scan tool. Now, check out its main features.
- Scanner: Using this scanner tool users can scan their Android device for possible malware, spyware, etc. After the completion of the scan, this app automatically removes all the detected spyware.
- Security Audit: This feature scan and shows all the security settings that users can enable and set up such as screen lock, enable Google Play Protect, etc.
- Your Apps: Using this feature, users can view and manage all the installed apps on your device.
- Privacy Audit: Through this feature, users can find out all the various access all the apps required such as network access, storage access, account access, etc. It helps users remove the access permissions of suspicious apps.
- The free version of this app restricts various features like Real-Time Protection, Automatic ransomware detection, etc. To remove all the limitations, users need to purchase the premium version of this app.
It is another good capable anti spyware app that offers good protection against spyware and malware.
Erase Anty Spa by Brain Tube
Erase Anty Spa is yet another free anti spyware app for Android. This app is mainly build to protect Android users from espionage and spyware apps. To detect and remove spyware, it uses artificial intelligence with heuristic malware detection methods. Unlike most other similar apps, it can also detect hidden and disabled spyware apps. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Scan Now: It is the main anti spyware scanning tool that scans all the apps to find spyware-infected apps. After the completion of the scan, it shows a total number of spyware and warnings detected by this app.
- Spyware Removal: After scanning for spyware, users can use its Spyware section to remove all the detected spyware.
- Whitelist: In this list, users can add trusted apps so that this scanning app doesn’t scan trusted apps present in the whitelist.
- SpeedOmeter: As its name suggests, it is used to measure the speed of running, moving vehicles, etc.
- This app shows ads on its interface.
It is another good anti spyware app through which users can protect their Android devices against spyware.
Certo Mobile Security by Certo Software
Certo Mobile Security is another free anti spyware app for Android. This app offers a powerful spyware detection and removal engine that can remove all types of spyware-infected apps. Plus, it also helps users to fix insecure system settings. Now, check out its main features.
- Spyware Scanner: Using this scanner, users can easily scan their entire Android device to find hidden spyware. After the completion of the scan, it shows all spyware that it has detected and removed.
- Issues: This app can also detect various security issues that users can fix with ease.
- Privacy Audit: It helps users find out various access used by installed apps like camera access, microphone access, storage access, contacts access, etc.
- Many features of this app are locked namely Auto Scan, Intruder Detection, and Break Chain. To unlock all the features, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is another simple yet very capable anti spyware app that can detect and remove all spyware-infected apps.
Avira Security is another free anti spyware app for Android. As its name implies, it is mainly an anti-virus app that can also detect and remove spyware and malware from an Android device. This app offers many other tools to further improve the safety and security of Android devices. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Scan: Using this tool, users can scan their Android devices for spyware, malware, and viruses present in their devices. After the completion of the scan, this app shows all the detected spyware and other harmful apps that users can easily remove.
- Privacy: It contains multiple privacy tools to improve identity protection, anonymize online browsing, camera protection, etc.
- Anti-Theft: It is a handy tool that helps users locate their Android devices when they get stolen or lost.
- Performance Booster: This tool clean up the RAM and other resources that are causing system slowdown.
- Dark Mode: By enabling this mode, users can turn the interface of this app dark.
- App Lock: Use it to lock sensitive apps so that unauthorized users cannot access them.
- Some features of this app are locked such as microphone protection, password manager, web protection, etc. To unlock all the features, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is another feature-rich anti spyware app for Android that offers complete protection against spyware, malware, and viruses.
Cyber Security is the last free anti spyware app for Android. It comes with a dedicated spyware finder tool through which users can protect their Android devices from spyware. It also offers multiple cybersecurity tools to improve the protection of an Android device.
- Spy Apps Finder: It is the primary tool that can scan all the apps to find spyware. After the detection of spyware, it automatically removes them.
- Apps Analyzer: It analyzes all the to inform users about unnecessary permissions required by some apps.
- IP Tools: It contains multiple IP tools like IP Calculator, Port Scanner, DNS Lookup, Ping, and more.
- Repair System: Using this tool, users can repair Boot sequence, repair file system, and RAM issues.
- Block Camera: As its name implies, it is used to block the camera.
- Who is on my WiFi: It helps users detect unknown devices connected to their WiFi network.
It is another good anti spyware app through which users can scan and remove spyware from their Android devices.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- December 2023
- November 2023
- October 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014