8 Best Free EXP File Viewer Software for Windows
Here is a list of Best Free EXP File Viewer Software for Windows. EXP is an embroidery file format primarily used by Melco and Bernina embroidery machines. It saves embroidery designs, patterns, stitching process, and other information. Using these free software, you can easily view and analyze embroideries in EXP file format. Apart from EXP, it supports multiple other file formats to import and visualize embroideries, such as PES, PEC, DST, ART, ARX, EMD, VP3, HUS, SHV, SEW, GNC, VIP, XXX, etc.
These software let you visualize EXP embroideries using features e.g., zoom, rotate, pan, length & angle measure, and 3D view. You can also customize entire view of an EXP embroidery file with options like view stitches, view needle points, show/ hide grid, show/ hide rulers & guides, show/ hide hoops, edit thread colors, etc. Most of these software also lets you view EXP embroidery design properties and statistics. Additionally, Slow Redraw tool to play step by step sequence of entire stitching process.
Most software also let you convert EXP file to any other supported embroidery file formats. Also, features to read and write embroidery designs and patterns from embroidery machines are also available in these EXP file viewers. All in all, these are good and feature rich embroidery file viewer that also lets you view EXP files.
My Favorite Free EXP File Viewer Software for Windows:
BERNINA ARTLink is a great EXP and other embroidery file viewer with various standard and advanced visualization tools.
my editor is another good one that supports a good number of embroidery formats including EXP.
BERNINA ARTLink is a featured embroidery viewer which can be used to view EXP files. You can view EXP and other embroidery files in it such as ART, ARX, PES, PEC, EMD, GNC, SHV, VIP, SEW, XXX, DST, etc. It provides a wide number of viewing tools to help you visualize EXP embroidery designs. Let’s checkout what are its main features that you can look forward to.
- You get various standard viewing tools to visualize EXP embroidery designs, e.g., pan, zoom, rotate, artistic view, previous view, show grid, show rulers & guides, show needle points, show hoops, center current stitch, and more.
- It lets you measure length and angle in embroidery design using its Measure tool.
- A dedicated Slow Redraw feature is provided in it which enables you to view whole stitching process. You can customize various options to play stitching process, such as stitch range, animation speed, reverse the animation, auto scroll, etc.
- You can view basic properties and other metadata of EXP embroidery file in it, such as design name, stitches, colors, fabric type, fabric name, required stabilizer, number of threads, thread colors, embroidery author, title, comment, and more.
- You get handy Read from Card/Machine and Write to Card/Machine features to read and write embroidery designs from/ to various embroidery machines.
- You can also convert an EXP file to other supported embroidery formats using its save as feature.
It is one of the best free EXP file viewer using which you can visualize embroidery designs, apply some basic editing, and convert designs from one format to another.
my editor is a nice EXP file viewer software for Windows. As its name suggests, it is basically an embroidery software to view and edit embroidery designs in various formats. Apart from EXP file formats, it supports a good number of PES, PCS, DST, VP3, EXP, HUS, XXX, VIP, SHV, SEW, JEF, ZHS, etc. It provides a lot of visualization tools to properly view an EXP embroidery design. Let us see what are its key features.
- You can view embroidery design, embroidery sequence, and embroidery’s image map panels as soon as you import an EXP file.
- You can draw EXP embroidery design in 3D view.
- Some more basic but essential tools are provided in it to view EXP embroidery file, such as zoom, rotate, scale design, hide selected objects, show hidden objects, show stitch marks, show filled outlines, etc.
- You can also enable Slow Redraw feature to view EXP embroidery stitching process at slow, fast, or normal speed.
- It lets you check basic statistics of the source EXP embroidery file.
- Some editing features such as customize fabric, ‘remove small stitches’, auto-density, etc., are provided in to edit EXP embroidery design.
- You can change the format of source EXP file and convert it to other embroidery formats. Plus it also lets you convert EXP to image formats like PNG, JPEG, etc.
It is a other great EXP file viewer with a good number of embroidery viewing and customization tools.
OESD .ARTsizer is yet another free EXP file viewer for Windows. It is also an embroidery viewer that helps you visualize embroidery designs and patterns saved in EXP and other embroidery files. Some of its supported embroidery file formats include ART, ARX, PES, PEC, EMD, HUS, SHV, SEW, EXP, and DST. Here are its key features to view EXP files.
- All standard view tools are provided in it to rotate, mirror, zoom (zoom factor, zoom in 2x, etc.), and resize an EXP embroidery design.
- You can also customize viewing mode to visualize EXP embroidery in desired environment including view only needle points, artistic viewmode, center current stitch, enable/ disable hoop and grid, etc.
- It also lets you measure length in embroidery design present in source EXP file.
- It contains Redraw and Slow Redraw features which can be used to play step by step stitching process.
- You can view all basic EXP embroidery properties e.g., design name, version, stitches, colors, thread colors, embroidery summary, etc.
- You can also customize thread colors in source EXP file.
- Handy features to read and write embroidery designs from and to embroidery machine formats are also provided in it.
- You can convert EXP file to other embroidery formats which are supported in it.
It is a simple yet effective embroidery file viewer that lets you view EXP files too.
Wilcom TrueSizer is a embroidery viewer, editor, and converter that also lets you vie EXP files. Besides EXP, it supports a wide range of embroidery file formats to view designs. These formats include ART, DST, PES, EMX, EMB, INP, PEC, EXP, PCS, DSN, and more. You can simply import an embroidery file in EXP or any other supported format and then view embroidery present it. Let’s see what are its features that enable you to visualize EXP embroidery designs.
- It provides different modes to view EXP embroidery file including Show Stitches (view only stitch points), Needle Point (view only needle points), TrueView (view original embroidery), etc.
- To analyze an EXP embroidery from different angles and directions, use tools including rotate, skew, mirror, pan, and zoom.
- A Stitch Player is offered in it which plays stitching process at adjustable speed.
- You can view outlines, starting point, ending point, and needle points of source EXP file.
- Design area, total thread in length, design height, design width, number of stitches, color of threads, and more information related to EXP file can be viewed in it.
- A few standard embroidery customization features like thread color customization, resize embroidery, etc., are available in it.
- If you want to convert an EXP file to any other embroidery format, you can use its Export Machine File function.
It has locked some features in its free version, you can unlock them by purchasing its pro version.
It is a nicely designed EXP file viewer which lets you perform different action of a variety of embroidery files.
Edit Express Lite
Edit Express Lite is the next free EXP file viewer for Windows. It is a nice and easy to use embroidery viewer and editor that lets you visualize designs present in EXP files. Other than EXP, you can view embroidery files in formats like PEC, PES, PCS, EMD, JEF, SEW, XXX, BLF, CSD, VIP, VP3, DST, SHV, and HUS.
- You can find an inbuilt Browser to browse EXP files from a PC and open them.
- A stitches bar showing first to last stitches in the stitching sequence is also offered in it.
- It provides standard pan and zoom functions to view EXP files.
- It provides realistic and 3D rendered views to see EXP embroidery.
- It shows you a list of hoops to be used in the current embroidery.
- You can find Color Advance and Color Reverse features in it to move forward/ reverse in the EXP embroidery design by one color.
- It lets you customize color of EXP embroidery using its color palette.
Some features are disabled in this free version of Edit Express Lite. For example, you can’t open multiple files together.
It is a nice and easy to use embroidery software to view EXP and other embroidery files.
Embrilliance is one more EXP file viewer for Windows and Mac operating systems. You can view embroidery designs in EXP and a lot more other file formats that include DST, ART, PES, DSZ, EMB, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PHB, SEW, SHV, VIP, and more.
- You can check and explore various objects used in EXP file from “Objects” panel.
- It also lets you edit thread and color properties in order to able to view EXP embroidery design.
- 3D view, metric grid, ghost mode, draw hoop, and more viewing features are provided in this EXP file viewer.
- You can also zoom in / out the embroidery design in EXP file.
It has disabled save and more features in its free version. You can but its premium version to utilize all its embroidery related features.
It is a decent EXP file viewer that provides all standard visualization tools to view embroideries.
Embroidermodder is a free portable EXP file viewer for Windows. You can use it to view many other embroidery files in it. It supports some specific embroidery formats including KSM, HUS, PCS, PES, and DST. It provides all basic visualization tools to view EXP files; lets check them out.
- It provides a set of zoom options to zoom in or out an EXP embroidery which include zoom in, zoom out, zoom to fit, zoom to selection, and zoom to actual size.
- It contains a View > Analyze feature that analyzes EXP file and saves analyzed data in CSV file automatically.
- You can also view statistics of EXP embroidery on its screen, such as number of stitches, real stitches, jump stitches, center of design, colors, maximum stitch length, minimum stitch length, total length of stitches, stitch length distribution, etc.
- After viewing embroidery design, you can convert EXP to other supported embroidery formats.
It is a basic EXP file viewer using which you can view embroidery files in some embroidery formats.
SophieSew is another EXP file viewer for Windows. You can view and analyze a lot of embroidery and stitch files in it. Besides EXP, it supports VIP, JEF, XXX, DST, PES, PEC, HUS, DAT, and more formats. To open an EXP file in it, use its File > Import Stitch File option. After opening embroidery, you can view it with the help of various tools.
- It provides various visual options to customize EXP embroidery view, such as hide all bitmaps, use small stitch points, hide outline stitches, hide boundary stitch points, hide pattern and fill stitch points, highlight long sating stitch points, etc.
- You can view EXP embroidery in 3D mode.
It is basically an embroidery creator which provides various creation and annotation features like create outline, direct stitch, embroidery frame object, color catalog, etc.
It is a nice embroidery designer software but in terms of viewer, it is quite a basic one.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014