5 Best Free PC Part Picker App For Android
Here is a list of best free PC part picker app for Android. If you are looking to build a new PC that offers you the best value for the money, then you should consider using a PC part picker app. These apps carry a large database of PC parts along with their detailed descriptions. They also show the price of PC parts that helps users stay within their budget while choosing parts for their builds. To simplify the PC parts selection process, these apps divide the PC parts into multiple categories such as CPU, GPU, Motherboard, RAM, Power Supply, etc. By going to each category, users can select parts that fit best for them. After going through all the categories and selecting all the parts, users can complete one system build list.
In most of these apps, users can build multiple system build lists for different budgets. As soon as users done building system lists, most of these apps show the total system build price. Besides this, some apps also show estimated wattage to help users choose the right power supply. Some apps also offer additional features that show benchmarks of various parts to help users choose the correct PC parts. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite PC parts Picker App For Android:
BuildCores is my favorite PC part picker app because it allows users to build fully custom PC build with ease. It also comes with an auto-build feature that automatically picks PC parts according to a given budget.
BuildCores is a free PC parts picker app for Android and iOS. Using this app, users can select custom PC parts for a build. Although, an auto-build feature to automatically select PC parts according to a given budget is also present in it. It also comes with various predefined PC builds that users can choose and customize if they want. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Parts: This section contains multiple categories of PC parts such as CPU, RAM, PSU, Motherboard, Case, etc. By going to each category, users can view all the parts and their prices. If they like some part then they can add it to their build. It also contains options to buy parts from Amazon and Newegg.
- Builds: It contains many predefined PC builds of various price ranges that users can browse to choose one that fits their budget. Besides this, an Add button to create a fully custom build is also present. After creating a new build, just select all the parts that you want in your build and give a new name to your build.
- Share: Use it to share a PC build in the form of a Reddit Table, Text (with no merchant links), and Text (with merchant links).
- Charts: This section contains benchmark charts of various CPU and GPUs that help users choose the correct CPU and GPU for their PC build.
- Build Price: It also offers an estimated price of a complete system build.
- Region Pricing: This app also supports PC parts pricing of various regions namely the United States, Canada, India, UK, Europe, and Australia.
It is one of the best free PC part picker app that allows users to select all the right parts for their System build.
Build My PC
Build My PC is a free PC part picker app for Android. Using this app, users can pick all the PC parts that they need and also find out the total price of selected parts. Plus, it also carries almost all the PC parts of all the manufacturers with their prices. Although, users can manually adjust the price of their parts according to their region. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Create Multiple Builds: In this app, users can create and maintain multiple PC builds containing different PC parts.
- Pick and Add Parts: To create a build, users just need to start a new build and select all the parts from its well-defined interface that you want in your system Build.
- Parts Category: For each PC part, it offers a different category such as CPU, Graphics Card, Power Supply, Motherboard, etc.
- Parts Rate Editor: It is another important feature through which users can change the default prices of parts.
- PC Build Price: As soon as you finish choosing PC parts for a build, you can view the total system price.
- Build Wattage: According to all the selected parts, this app calculates and shows the total wattage that picked parts will consume. It also helps users to choose the correct PSU.
- Share and Save: This app also lets users share and save PC build parts in the form of images and text.
It is another good PC parts picker app through which users can quickly pick PC parts and save multiple PC builds.
Build PC is another good PC parts picker app for Android. It is another simple PC Parts Picker app through which users can quickly choose all the PC parts for both Intel and AMD-based systems. Although, it lacks the PC parts of the latest generations. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Build List: In this app, users can create and maintain multiple PC build lists consisting of different PC parts.
- Add Build: It is the primary PC part picker section through which users can start a new build and select all the parts for that build. To simplify the parts picking process, it categorizes the PC parts in Intel and AMD categories, so that users can don’t select parts that are not compatible with each other.
- Parts Price: This app also shows the current price of each PC part. When you select all the parts for a build then you can also view the total build cost in this app.
- PSU Estimation: This tool analyzes all the selected PC parts and suggests a PSU of the right wattage to users.
- Share: Use it to share the PC build lists with other users.
- Backup Build: Use this tool to create a backup of your PC build lists that users can restore later.
- Display Mode: This app supports both the standard dark and light modes.
- This app lacks PC parts of the latest generations.
It is another good PC parts picker app through which users can pick PC parts to make a custom PC build list.
PC Makr is yet another free PC part picker app for Android. In this app, users can explore various PC parts such as CPUs, RAM, PSUs, Motherboard, etc., of various companies. To help users look for a specific category of PC parts, it offers PC Parts categories such as Graphics Card, Motherboards, RAM, etc. Besides this, it also shows detailed information about each PC part to help users select the right components.
- Explore: It contains all the categories of PC parts that users can explore and read about them.
- Product Description and Price: This app shows all the necessary information about PC parts along with their regional prices.
- Wishlist: To select all the parts for a PC build, users need to add them to the Wishlist. After marking all the parts, users can view all the picked parts in the Wishlist with their prices.
- This app doesn’t allow users to create multiple PC build lists.
It is another good PC part picker app through which users can browse and select the right PC parts for their build.
PC Builder is the next free PC parts picker app for Android. This app contains a database of all PC parts that users can choose for their PC builds. It also lets users make multiple PC build lists consisting of separate sets of PC parts. Along with PC parts, it also provides their description and prices. In general, it is another simple to use PC parts picker app for Android. Now, take a look at the main features of this app.
- Custom Build: In this section, users can view multiple PC parts categories such as CPU, Motherboard, GPU, Memory, Storage, and more. By going to one category at a time, users can explore parts of a selected category and view their descriptions and prices. Now, to select a part just tap on the Add to Build button. After selecting all the parts, users can view the total price of all the selected parts.
- Estimated Wattage: This app automatically calculates the wattage of each part and adds them up to give users an estimated wattage of a system.
- Share: Use it to share a complete PC build with all the selected parts in TXT and Image formats.
- Multiple Build Support: In this app, users can also maintain multiple PC builds for different budget categories.
It is another capable PC parts picker app through which users can choose all the PC parts for their new systems.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014