7 Best Free JPG to EPS Converter Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free JPG to EPS converter software for Windows. JPG/JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group) is a popular image format and is used by a lot of electronic devices and cameras. To convert JPG to EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) which is a vector-based graphics file format, you need these free converter software.
Most of these converters are either image editor software or image converter software. A common feature among all these software is that they all support a lot of image formats as input and output, like PNG, BMP, TIFF, WEBP, PCX, PPM, ICO, DCX, GIF, etc. As they all support multiple image formats, thus you can also perform the conversion between other supported image formats. Besides this, some converters also let you batch convert TIFF to EPS at a time.
Apart from image format conversion, you can also edit images with some of these software. To edit images, these converters offer tools like Rotate, Resize, Crop, Flip, Color, Transform, Shapes, Symbols, Brush, etc. After editing an input JPG image, you can easily convert it to the EPS format. To help you out, I have included the JPG to EPS conversion steps in the description of each software.
In these free software, you can also find many additional features like Preview, Image Map, Color Replacer, Filters, Measurement Tools, etc. Go through the list to know more about these converters.
My Favorite JPG to EPS Converter Software For Windows:
GIMP is my favorite software because it is an ideal software to edit a JPG image before converting it to the EPS format. Plus, it also lets you convert JPG images to many other image formats like PNG, TIFF, SVG, BMP, GIF, etc.
GIMP is a free open source JPG to EPS converter software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is primarily a very good image editing software through which you can make desired changes to input images as you want. To edit JPG images prior to conversion to EPS, it provides various editing tools like Layers, Color Balance, Color Saturation, Shear, Shapes, Crop, Highlight, Linear Invert, and more. Along with editing, you can also find some handy image transformation tools in it such as Scale, Rotate, Flip, Move, Align, etc.
Another good thing about this converter is its ability to support multiple image formats such as DDS, PNG, BMP, ICO, GIF, TIFF, HEIC, EXR, PNM, RAF, etc.
How to convert JPG to EPS using GIMP:
- Launch GIMP and load a JPG image in it using the Open option.
- After that, you can edit the JPG image if you want, using its image editing tools.
- Now, go to the Export as option and choose the EPS image format.
- Lastly, click on the Export button to initiate the conversion process.
- Swap Color: Using it, you can swap a specific color present on an input image with a new color.
- Measure: It lets you measure the distance between two positions over the input image.
- Filters: This software also provides image filters (glass tile, oilify, soft glow, water pixels, etc.) that you can apply to an input image.
It is one of the best free JPG to EPS converter software as it lets you edit input images and convert them to various image formats.
LibreOffice Draw is another free open source JPG to EPS converter software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. This software is a part of an office suite named LibreOffice that also has other modules like LibreOffice Calc, LibreOffice Presentation, LibreOffice Math, etc. Using it, you cannot only convert JPG to EPS but also edit JPG images before starting the conversion. Plus, it supports other image and document formats like BMP, EMF, GIF, TIFF, EMF, XHTML, PDF, etc.
How to convert JPG to EPS using LibreOffice Draw:
- Launch this software and click on the Open option and load a JPG image.
- Next, you can use the editing tools of this software (Flip, Transform, Fill Color, Shapes, Symbols, Insert, etc.) to make desired changes to the input JPG image.
- After making all desired changes, go to the Export menu and choose EPS as the output format.
- Lastly, click on the Save button to start the conversion process.
- Color Replacer: Using this tool, you can select a color from an image and replace the selected color with a new one over the image.
- Image Map: Using it, you can create multiple clickable regions over an image containing links that redirect you to a specific webpage or website.
It is another good JPG to EPS converter software through which you can edit and convert a JPG image to the EPS format.
Converseen is a free open source image converter software that can also be used as a JPG to EPS converter. It works on Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD. Through this software, you can also convert images of other formats like PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, etc., to EPS. However, the main advantage of this converter its ability to batch convert multiple images at a time.
How to convert JPG to EPS using Converseen:
- Launch this converter and click on Add Image option to load one or more JPG images.
- After that, go to Convert To menu and select EPS format from it.
- Next, use the Image Settings to adjust image quality and compression level, if you want.
- Lastly, click on the Convert button to start the conversion process.
- Preview: Using it, you can select and preview input images.
- Replace Transparent Background: This tool allows you to set a color background in input images that have no background.
It is a simple yet powerful JPG to EPS converter through which you can quickly change the format of multiple images at a time.
Advanced Batch Image Converter
Advanced Batch Image Converter is yet another free open source image converter that can also be used as a JPG to EPS converter software. It works on Windows, macOS, and Linux. As its name implies, it can also batch convert multiple images. Plus, it can be used to convert images of different image formats such as JNG, JP2, PCX, MIFF, TGA, PNG, PNM, and more.
How to batch convert JPG to EPS using Advanced Batch Image Converter:
- Start this software and press the Add Files button to load one or more JPG images.
- After that, go to the Advanced tab and enable Allow all output formats option to add EPS in the output format menu.
- Next, go to the Output format menu and select the EPS format.
- Lastly, press the Convert button to convert JPG images to EPS format.
It is another decent JPG to EPS converter through which you can quickly convert multiple JPG images to EPS format.
Inkscape is a free open source JPG to EPS converter software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. This converter is known for its image editing capability as it offers a lot of image editing tools. Some of the image editing tools that it provides are Layers, Objects, Text, Filters, Edit paths by nodes, Brush, Fill, and more. Plus, various image transformation tools such as rotate, flip, resize, etc., are also present in it.
This software also supports many input and output image formats such as SVG, PNG, WMF, ODG, SIF, ICO, GIF, TIFF, TGA, and more.
How to convert JPG to EPS using Inkscape:
- Open the interface of this software and go to File > Open option to load a JPG image.
- After that, you can use available image editing tools to make desired changes to the image.
- Now, go to File > Save as menu and select EPS as the output format.
- At last, click on the Save button to initiate the JPG to EPS conversion process.
- Measurement Tool: Using this tool, you can accurately measure the distance between any two points over an image.
- Filters: This software also provides many predefined image filters (colorize, color shift, oil slick, deep metal, etc.) that you can apply over input JPG image to enhance its look.
It is a feature-rich JPG to EPS converter through which you can make desired changes to the input JPG image before starting the conversion.
Dia Diagram Editor
Dia Diagram Editor is a free open source diagram maker software through which you can also perform JPG to EPS conversion. It works on Windows. As it is a diagram editor software thus it offers various diagram making tools like diagram elements, diagram specific sections (Flowchart, UML, Assorted, etc.), objects, layers, etc. However, some diagram making tools (text, arc, line, box, layers, etc.) can also be used to make minor modifications to input JPG images before starting the conversion.
This software supports multiple input and output image formats like BMP, DXF, SVG, TGA, PNG, etc.
How to convert JPG to EPS using Dia Diagram Editor:
- Open the interface of this software and load a JPG image using the Open option.
- After that, you can use some of the diagram editing tools to make some adjustments to the JPG image, if you want.
- Next, go to the File menu and open up the Export menu. From the Export menu, select EPS as the output format.
- Lastly, press the Save button to complete the conversion.
It is a good diagram editor which can be your another alternative to a JPG to EPS converter that anyone can use without much hassle.
RasterVect is another free JPG to EPS converter software for Windows. The primary purpose of this software is to convert raster drawings to vector format. However, it also lets you view, edit, and convert JPG images. Apart from JPG and EPS, this converter also supports RVS, PCX, GIF, PDF, DCX, PSD, PS, and more formats. To edit images, this software offers editing tools like crop, image filters, change vector primitives, displace, create vector straight line, etc. In it, you can also find a dedicated Batch Mode to process multiple images at a time.
How to convert JPG to EPS using RasterVect:
- Start this software and load a JPG image.
- After that, make modifications to input images according to your requirements using available editing tools.
- Next, go to File > Save Vector menu and select EPS as the output image format.
- Lastly, press the Save button to start conversion.
- Recognition: It is an advanced tool that recognizes solids, outlines, centerlines, and other objects from an image and saves its information.
It is another decent JPG to EPS converter that anyone can use with ease.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014