4 Best Free SKP to DWG Converter Software for Windows
Here is a list of Best Free SKP to DWG Converter Software for Windows. These are the free software that allow you to convert Google’s SketchUp model (SKP files) to AutoCAD Drawing (DWG) format. In these software, you can convert SKP to different versions of AutoCAD DWG file including R12, R13, R14, DWG 2010-2011, DWG 2007-2009, DWG 2004-2006, and more. Additionally, a lot more other 2D and 3D file formats are supported in these software to convert a SketchUp model e.g., DXF, DAE, PLY, OBJ, WRL, 3DS, etc. You can also convert SKP to image files like SVG, PNG, BMP, JPG, etc.
Before conversion, you can view and analyze the SKP model using various view options, rotate, pan, zoom in, zoom out, and more features. Furthermore, these software also let you modify SKP model prior to conversion to DWG using tools like transformation tools, extrude, sculpt, material editor, pattern editor, drawing tools, and more. Plus, animation functions, drawing auditing tools, online catalogs, and more handy features are also available in these. One of these even lets you batch convert SKP to DWG in a matter of some time.
All these converters are quite easy to use. You can also check out the software description to know the exact steps of conversion. Go through the list to know more about these SKP to DWG converters.
My Favorite Free SKP to DWG Converter Software for Windows:
DoubleCAD XT is my favorite software as it lets you convert SKP to various versions of DWG. Plus, you can also find a lot of simple editing tools in it in order to edit SKP model before conversion.
SketchUp Make is also good to view, edit, and convert SKP to DWG and other file formats.
DoubleCAD XT is a free SKP to DWG converter software for Windows. This software lets you convert SKP files to DWG format. It supports multiple versions of DWG format that include DWG 2010-2011, DWG 2007-2009, DWG 2004-2006, DWG – R14, etc. Besides that, you can also convert an SKP file to various versions of DXF files. Plus, formats like PLT, 2CT, 2CD, etc., are also supported as output.
Prior to conversion from SKP to DWG, you can also use its designing tools to edit the model. It provides you features like drawing tools, modify tools, hatch pattern editor, architectural elements, dimension tools, purge tool, insert image, and more to make modifications to source SKP model. Now, you can checkout the conversion steps below.
How to convert SKP to DWG in DoubleCAD XT:
- First, load an SKP file in it that you need to convert to DWG.
- Now, as you open the model, you will be able to view it’s using various zoom, rotate, pan, and more functions. Plus, you can even modify the SKP model using provided tools before starting the conversion.
- After that, use its Save As feature from the File menu.
- Finally, while saving the output, choose DWG and desired version and then press the Save button to initiate conversion process.
It is a great SKP to DWG converter software that lets you convert SKP to several DWG and DXF file versions.
SketchUp Make is another SKP to DWG converter software for Windows. It is a good SKP model maker software which can be used to convert SKP files to DWG and many other formats. It also supports DXF, FBX, OBJ, DAE, 3DS, WRL, and some other formats to convert an SKP model. As it is a 3D modeling software, you can find various design tools that can be used for editing the SKP file before converting it to DWG. For example, draw (lines, arcs, shapes, etc.), push/ pull, scale, rotate, paint bucket, and more. Plus, a variety of visualization tools namely edge style, face style, shadow, fog, etc., are also provided to have a look at the SKP model before conversion.
It supports different AutoCAD DWG versions such as Release 12, Release 13, Release 14, AutoCAD 2013, AutoCAD 2010, and more. Let us have a look at the steps of SKP to DWG conversion in it.
How to convert SKP to DWG in SketchUp Make:
- Firstly, you need to load the source model by opening an SKP model using its File > Import option.
- Next, you can view and modify the SKP model with the help of available visualization and modification tools.
- Now, go to the File menu and press the Export > 2D Graphic function.
- After that, set output format as DWG and click the Options button to set up parameters related to DWG file such as AutoCAD Version, profile lines, drawing scale & size, etc.
- Finally, hit the Export button to quickly start conversion of SKP file to selected version of DWG.
- You can use it for free for private and educational use only.
It is a nice SKP to DWG converter that lets you view and edit the model before conversion. It even supported a variety of export formats to convert SKP to different 2D and 3D models.
pCon.planner is a 2D/ 3D interior designing software that lets you convert SKP to DWG. It lets you convert SKP to DWG and a lot more other 2D and 3D formats like OBJ, DAE, DXF, etc. Plus, it also lets you convert SKP model to multiple 2D images like SVG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, etc. Prior to conversion, you have the flexibility to manipulate the SKP model using available editing tools like extrude, sculpt, layers, texture editor, material editor, transformation tools (rotate, scale, move, etc.), add dimensions, etc.
Here are the steps to convert SKP to DWG in this free software.
How to convert SKP to DWG in pCon.planner:
- At first, simply open an SKP model file using its import feature.
- Now, the model will be shown on its main interface in different side views. You can now edit the SKP model as per your requirements.
- After that, click the Export > Geometry function from its File menu and select DWG as export format.
- At last, click on the Save button to start SKP to DWG conversion process.
- It offers features to generate an animation of your 3D model.
- 3D Warehouse, Online Catalog, and Material are some features that help you in interior designing.
It is an easy to use yet impressive 3D design software that also lets you convert SKP to DWG, DXF, and multiple other model formats.
NuGraf is yet another SKP to DWG converter software for Windows. This software lets you convert multiple SKP models to DWG drawings at once. It offers a batch translator that allows model conversion in bulk. A lot of 2D and 3D input and output formats are supported in it, such as SKP, DWG, DXF, IGES, 3DS, SLDASM, STL, PLY, STP, and more. You can easily perform bulk model conversion between these file formats.
How to convert SKP to DWG in NuGraf:
- You first need to open its batch conversion feature by going to the File menu > Batch Convert option.
- Next, load one or several SKP files to its batch converter.
- Now, select DWG format as output and then configure options like separate polygon into separate layers, output polygon, line terminator type, etc.
- Finally, enter the output location and hit the Convert Files! option to quickly initiate batch SKP to DWG conversion process.
You won’t be able to convert every 5th polygon of each object in the model in its free edition. To remove this limitation, you need to purchase a license.
It is a good SKP to DWG converter that supports batch conversion and also supports a lot of input and output file formats.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014