5 Best Free Travel Budget Calculator App For Android
Here is a list of best free travel budget calculator app for Android. Using these apps, you can create a travel budget according to expenses on transportation, accommodation, food, fun activities, and more. In some apps, you can also create a daily travel budget for each expense category. Besides this, you can also calculate real expenses during your journey through these apps by entering all your daily expenses in the respective expense category.
In these android apps, first, you need to specify the number of travel days, currency type (for foreign travel), your budget, etc. After that, you need to specify the daily budget for different travel items like transport, food, hotels, etc. According to the specified information, most apps calculate and gives you the estimated expenses for your trip. You then need to daily enter all your expenses in these apps so that you can track balance. Plus, it also lets you restrict your spending if you are over budget. After the completion of your trip, you can compare real expenses with the estimated expenses.
Besides travel budget calculation, some apps also let you plan your whole trip by entering trip stops, stop timings, date of visits, name of accommodations, etc. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite Travel Budget Calculator App For Android:
TripBudget is my favorite app because it lets you estimate the travel budget and also calculate the actual expenses after the trip. Plus, it can also work offline that makes it an ideal app to use on a journey.
TripBudget is a free travel budget calculator app for Android. Using this app, you can create a travel budget plan and find out the estimated amount you need for the Travel. This app also lets you add multiple trip partners and calculate their travel budget as well. Apart from budget planning, you can input real expenses during your trip to compare your planned budget with the real expenses. Now, check out the main features of this travel budget calculator app.
- Travel Budget Categories: This app divides the travel budget into four main categories namely Transport, Accommodation, Dood, and Fun. Each main category further has subcategories such as Plane, Boat, Bus, Hotel, Rent, Dinner, Fastfood, Coffee, Sports, Shows, and more. You can select any subcategory and assign a budget for it. After assigning budgets for all the categories, you can view the estimated travel budget for all four major categories.
- Detailed Expense Calculation: When you add a budget for a category then you also get options to specify tax discounts and multiplication for accurate budget calculation.
- Real Expenses: During your trip, you can update your expenses by going to the Real sections of all four categories that help you stay within the budget and later lets you compare the difference between estimated and real expenses.
- Settings: By going to settings, you can choose the currency of your country and add more travel partners.
- Offline: This app can also work without the internet which is quite beneficial during a journey.
It is a good travel budget calculator app for Android that helps you calculate your travel budget and keep track of your expenses during a journey.
SaveTrip is another free travel budget calculator app for Android. Using this app, you cannot only calculator the travel budget but also plan the whole trip. In it, you can also create travel budgets, specify traveling locations, accommodations, mode of travel, etc., for each day. It also lets you point all the locations and countries that you are going to visit over a virtual map. After all the planning of budget and travel location, you can download all the information in the form of PDF and Excel files. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- New Trip: Using it, you can specify trip days and destination locations that you are going to visit.
- Plans: From this section, you can create a detailed plan of locations that you are going to visit at what time. After that, you can create a daily travel budget by clicking on the Expense icon. In expense planning, you need to specify the currency type that you are going to spend. Next, specify a budget for different expenses like Food, Transportation, Flight, Tour Entertainment, etc. Similarly, you can create a trip and budget plans for each day of the tour using this section.
- Expenses: This section calculates and gives you the total travel budget for all days. Although, you can also view the budgets of individual days in this section.
- Notes & Diaries: In these sections, you can write about your travel and important notes that you are going to need during your journey.
- In this free version of SaveTrip, you cannot export the budget and travel plans in the form of PDF and Excel formats. To remove this limitation, you need to purchase its premium version.
It is another good travel budget calculator app for Android that can also be used to create a detailed trip plan.
WallTrip is another free travel budget calculator app for Android. Using this app, you can calculate all the travel budgets and set them as a goal that you need to meet during your journey. Before starting your journey, you need to specify the overall budget as income. After that, you can add expenses during your journey to tack the remaining money according to the goal that you have created. Now, check out the main features of this travel budget calculator app.
- Goals: In this section, you need to specify the maximum amount of money that you are willing to spend on various travel expenses such as accommodation, shopping, food, transportation, etc. It basically lets you create the overall travel budget. It also gives you the option to select different currencies.
- Wallet: In this section, you need to specify the budget of your travel in the form of Income. After that, use the Expense section during your journey to add all your expenses for the day.
- Income And Expense: In this section, you can view and compare the actual expenses with the goal that you have set up before starting your journey. Plus, it also shows the exact amount of money remaining in your budget.
- Payment Methods: This app also provides various payment methods to divide expenses based on different payment methods like Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, etc.
- Statistics: In this section, you can view detailed day-wise expense characteristics.
- Export: Use it to export all the income, expense, and goal values in the form of CSV and PDF formats.
It is another good travel budget calculator app for Android that anyone can use to calculate and keep track of their travel budget.
Travel Expense Manager
Travel Expense Manager is yet another free travel budget calculator app for Android. Using this app, you can accurately track the travel expenses of each day. Before starting the journey, you need to create a new trip and specify the travel budget that you want to spend on your journey. Besides this, you also need to specify the number of travel days so that you can track the expenses for each day. After the journey, you can easily calculate the real travel expenses. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Trip Settings: Using it, you can create a new trip, specify a trip currency, trip timing, and maximum trip budget.
- Add Expenses: During your trip, you can add your daily expenses and also categorize expenses in Transport, Hotel, Flight, Restaurant, etc. You can also attach receipts of expenses if you want.
- Expenses: After completing your journey, you can view a detailed expense list in this section such as the total amount spent on accommodation, transport, food, etc.
- Charts: It shows various charts like expense vs budget chart, total expense per day chart, expense distribution pie chart, etc.
- Receipt Gallery: In it, you can view the receipts of all the expenses that you have done during your journey.
It is another good travel budget calculator app through which you can calculate actual travel expenses and also compare expenses with your initial budget.
TBudget is the next free travel budget calculator app for Android. It is a very intuitive and beautifully designed app in which you can easily enter and calculate various types of expenses during your journey. In it, you can also specify a maximum daily budget for different expenses such as Food Accommodation, Travel, etc., to keep daily expenses under budget. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this app.
- Trips: In this section, you need to specify the trip dates and day wise budget for various travel expenses. According to day wise budget, this app generates the total budget of the entire trip. In it, you can also specify the currency and their exchange rates if you are going to a foreign country.
- Expenses: During your journey, you need to use this section to add all your daily expenses for various categories.
- My day: At the end of each day during your travel, you can check out this section to view daily expenses in various categories. Besides this, it also shows whether you have spent according to your budget or not.
- Statistics: It shows various statistics like daily average expenses, total expenses, before/ after trip expenses, etc.
It is another capable travel budget calculator app that anyone can use to calculate their travel budget and actual travel expenses.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014