9 Best Free IR Remote Control App For Android
Here is a list of best free IR Remote Control app for Android. IR or Infrared Remote Control app uses the IR sensor of Android devices to communicate with various devices like TVs, ACs, DVD Players, Smart Lights, etc. Although, these apps don’t work on all Android devices as these apps require a physical IR sensor that some Android phones have and others don’t. If your Android phone or tablet has an IR sensor, then you can use these apps to control various devices of your home and office. These apps also come in handy when the physical remote of a device stops working due to a fault or exhausted batteries.
Most of these apps can work as a universal remote and control different types of devices like TVs, ACs, Home Theater, DVD Players, etc. Although, some of these apps can only control standard and smart TVs. To connect these apps with a device, users first need to find the device name in the inbuilt libraries of these apps. After finding a device name with which you want this app to connect, these apps will offer multiple sample remotes. Now, you need to test each sample remote with your device to find the correct match. Once this app connects with a device, you can easily control all its features. Similarly, users can add and save remotes of multiple devices in these apps. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite IR Remote Control App For Android:
Lean Remote is my favorite app because it can control both IR and WiFI operated devices. Plus, it also lets users save connections with multiple devices so that users don’t need to reconfigure this app with previously connected devices.
Lean Remote is a free IR remote control app for Android. Using this app, users can control various devices using their Android phones or tablets. To control devices, it can use both IR blaster and WiFi sensors. Users can control the devices through this app are TV, AC, DVD Player, Sound Bar, and Home Theater. Now, check out the primary features of this app.
- IR Remote: This section allows users to connect and control devices that use IR blaster sensors.
- Smart Remote: It allows users to connect and control WiFi TVs, WiFi Set-top boxes, and WiFi Streaming media devices.
- List of Devices: It also offers a list of companies and their devices that allows users to connect this IR remote app with a specific device.
- Virtual Remote Control: A simple to use virtual remote is also present in it that allows users to give instructions to connected devices.
- Save Devices: After pairing with one or more devices, users can also save them so that users can quickly connect and control those devices when they want.
It is one of the best free IR remote control app that can also use WiFi to connect and control various home devices.
Mi Remote Controller
Mi Remote Controller is a free IR remote control app. This app comes natively with many Xiaomi and Redmi devices. Although, other Android devices with physical IR plaster sensors can also install and use this app to control their home devices like TV, Set Top Box, AC, etc. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Large Number of supported devices: This app can control a large number of devices of various manufacturers such as TV, Camera, Projector, Set-top Box, Fan, ACs, and more.
- Manufacturers List: To pair this app with a device, it comes with a device manufacturer list from where users can select the exact company and device model that they want to control with it. Plus, its lists keep on updated for new devices.
- Virtual Remote Interface: It also offers a clutter-free virtual remote interface using which you can interact with connected devices.
- Save Connected Devices: This app can also save all the previously connected devices so that users don’t need to pair this app with a device every time they want to use it.
It is another good IR remote control app through which users can various home devices using the IR blaster sensor of Android devices.
IR Remote Control by Johan Westling
IR Remote Control is another free IR remote control app for Android. Using this app, users can easily control many devices which are controlled by the Infrared. To use this app, users need to make sure that their Android contains an IR blaster sensor. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Supported Devices: This app can control mainly three types of devices namely TVs, VCR, and DVD Players.
- Device Manufacturer List: A large number of device manufacturer lists are also present in it using which users can find a specific device from which they want this app to connect and control.
- Simple Remote Interface: It offers a simple remote interface that carries an important number pad, direction arrow buttons, OK button, Starts/ OFF button, etc.
- This app only works with devices that have Android 4.4 or higher versions.
It is another good IR remote control app through which users can control various home devices just like a physical remove.
ZaZA Remote by Tiqiaa Co.
ZaZA Remote is another free IR remote control app for Android. This app works with Android devices of various companies such as Samsung, Xiaomi, HUAWEI, OPPO, Lenovo, HTC, and more. Although, users need to make sure that, their Android device should have an IR blaster sensor. It basically converts an Android device to an IR remote through which users can control their ACs, TVs, DVD Players, etc., of various companies. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Search Remote Control by Model: Use its search tools to find the exact model of an electronic device that you want to control through this app.
- Huge Remote Control Library: The database of this app contains remote control for more than 300,000 devices.
- DIY Remote Control: This feature can imitate the signal of an original remote to control a device.
- Remote Control Recording: This app can also record voice to function as a voice-controlled remote.
It is another good IR remote app for Android that offers all the essential tools to control a large set of devices.
Universal TV Remote Control by CodeMatics
Universal TV Remote Control is another free IR remote control app for Android. As its name suggests, it is mainly used as a universal remote for TVs. Through this app, users can control both standard and smart TVs of various companies like Samsung, LG, MI, VU, and more. Plus, various smart functionalities to control smart TVs are also present in it. Now, check out the primary features of this app.
- Traditional IR TV Remote Controls: It offers all the traditional IR remote control features such as Power ON/ OFF, AV/ TV, Mute/ Unmute, Volume Controls, Multi-Purpose Soft Keys, etc.
- Smart TV Controls: To control smart TVs, it offers tools like Voice Search, Power Control, Mouse Navigation, Easy Keyboard, Fast Forward, and more.
- Large Library of Supported TVs: This app can control TVs of various models of different companies with ease.
- Simple Interface: It offers a simple virtual remote interface that anyone can use to easily control their TVs.
It is another capable IR remote control app for Android through which users can control TVs of almost all models and companies.
Universal TV Remote by Twinone
Universal TV Remote is yet another free IR remote control app. Using this app, users can control both standard and smart TVs with ease. Plus, it also lets users save multiple remote controls for different TVs so that users can later control any saved TV with ease. Similar to other apps, it also uses the IR sensor present on some Android devices to control TVs. Now, take a look at the primary features of this app.
- Control all types of TVs: This app can control both standard and smart TVs with ease.
- Supports TVs of Different Manufacturers: This app also offers support for TVs of different companies such as Samsung, LG, Sony, VU, and more.
- Simple User Interface: This app offers a simple and colorful virtual remote control through which users can control volume, channels, power, etc., features of TVs.
It is another good IR remote control app that anyone can use to control TVs of different manufacturers.
irplus by binarymode
irplus is another free IR remote control app for Android. Through this app, users can convert their Android phones to Universal remotes. To do that, these app comes with various control models that allow users to control various devices like Smart TVs, Smalt Lights, Sound Systems, ACs, and more. Not only that a virtual remote control interface to control all the aspects of a device is also present in it. Now, take a look at the primary features of this app.
- Supported Android Devices: This app supports most of the Android devices that have Android version 4.4 or higher. Some of the names of supported devices are LG G3, LG G4, LG G5, Xiaomi Mi4, Cubot X12, and Huawei Honor 8.
- Macro Mode: Using this feature, users can set multiple commands to a single button so that they open TV and launch a specific app, etc.
- Full-featured Interface: The interface of this app contains all the essential controls such as number pad, channel switcher, app switcher, home button, and more.
- This app allows users to customize the layout code using an XML file.
It is another good IR remote control app through which users can control various electronic devices using the IR blaster of their Android devices.
Universal Remote For LG
Universal Remote For LG is the next free IR remote for Android. As its name suggests, it is mainly used to control LG smart appliances such as LG TV, LG AC, LG DVD Player, LG AV Recorder, etc. Although, this app can also work with devices of other companies like Philips, Panasonic, TCL, etc. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Easy to Install and Configure: This app is really easy to install and configure with LG devices. After configuring it with an LG appliance, users can easily control them.
- Saved Devices: In this app, users can add and save multiple devices so that users can quickly switch virtual remote according to the selected device.
- Interactive and Clean Remote Interface: This app offers a clean and simple interface that anyone can use to control TVs, ACs, etc., without putting in much effort.
- This app shows ads on its interface.
It is another good IR remote app for Android through which users can control various LG smart appliances and devices.
TV Remote Control For All by Perkins Digital
TV Remote Control For All is the last free IR remote for Android. According to its name, it is a universal TV remote app through which users can control TVS of different companies and models with ease. Now, check out its main features.
- Support for all TVs: This app offers support for all types of standard and smart TVs.
- Large Library of TV Models: In this app, users can find and select a specific TV model from its library to connect this app with a TV.
- Simple User Interface: It offers a simple remote user interface using which users can switch channels, control volume, switch apps, open apps, etc.
- This app shows ads on its interface.
It is another good IR remote app through which users can control TVs of all types.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014